the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey Soma

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Hey Soma Empty
PostSubject: Hey Soma   Hey Soma Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 6:36 am

I thought you were headin up to the farm. sunny

Tomorrow I bet right, Good Friday early, now be careful on the road, they have been putting nasty tv commercials about the easter tolls in the past so be careful going up and be careful comin back. Besides that have a nice time. cheers

From your fav biggsy bear. xo
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Hey Soma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Soma   Hey Soma Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 11:35 am

O thanks so much Biggsy ! cheers

I hope you have a good break also and eat them hot cross buns...as they are delicious mate! smileyeatingchoc

I'm heading up today (friday) via the train Yippee! (lets hope all those billions of dollars spent on a shitfull service run to schedule LOL)

I've got my shovel hands ready as Dad has an area in need of working waiting for a winter crop, and to be honest... I have no idea what I have waiting for me! The bigger the better I say :D

Farm, Bendigo and Easter = loads of fun !!!!!

Biggs now I think about it, I realise how far removed I am from certain activitys. Bendigo rocks hard over the four day holiday. Craftspeople come out and share their wares and knowledge, Dragons are woken up to run around the street all in the name of Community ;)

Although I will most likely miss what the the town is up too. I do hope to go out and visit the Great Stupa of Universal Compassion. Maybe one day during Easter in the future I will see Tibetan Monks playing large trumpets through Bendigo !
Back to top Go down

Hey Soma
Page 1 of 1