the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A STORY OF FICTION ???

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

A STORY OF FICTION ??? Empty
PostSubject: A STORY OF FICTION ???   A STORY OF FICTION ??? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:35 pm

I was sleeping and the rest was majestic. 16 Angels came through my window, and raised me from sleep. I was somewhat surprised by there sudden appearance and asked? What is going on? They answered and said come with us using telepathy. I spoke not a word and followed as we flew out through the window which was closed and went north of where I was. It took three minutes to get there. It was a world capitol and it was full of devils and demons, and there also were alternate realities of which I could discern the difference between where I came from and where I was at.

This world capitol was the center of the world in this reality and there was the king of the country I was living in sitting at a table and having a dinner engagement with the worlds greatest rock and roll singer in that reality. I was with the angels in order to fulfill the order of 17, which is the number of divine appointment of which I was an unknowingly participant at the time? The great rock and roll star came out to me three times while I was in the capitol city, and brought me gifts of three hits off of his pot pipe!! I of course partook of his offer while the other 16 Angel beings with me engaged the evil entities in hand to hand combat and kicked their ass in a ROYAL fashion. I did not engage the evil entities personally, but was amazed at what I was seeing going on around me in this reality. I was a witness of this action as an alternate observer so my job was to watch and witness these events of the evil of the government that ruled the people in such an unholy way and the evil entities that were present at their feasts of glory.

The whole episode took but a few minutes which included the travel there and back to my living place where I was left by the same entities that came for me as a witness. This happened in broad daylight, right in the middle of the sun-shining day.

There are alternate realities, that are just as real as this one you read this in. All things happen for at least 3 reasons if you look closely enough.

We all come here in groups of personalities to this current reality in order to fulfill a purpose of living and experiencing all aspects of this possible density.

In other words in one reality, you will be a husband of a woman that might be your daughter in another reality, and your father may be your brother so all can experience all possibilities of this density for as long as you are in it.

This makes life complete and the neat part is that you do not half to realize this is happening as it is happening. That way we all are knowledgeable of all possibilities and can therefore be better judges of all things when we are expected to be.

There is a reference to this type of thing in the Bible that the new world order says the lizards wrote which is a lie of course, the reference is that "THE LORD WILL PREPARE A PLACE FOR YOU AT THE TABLE OF YOUR ENEMIES".

This of course means, the story I have related above can happen to any and all that dare to believe that you are a child of the MOST HIGH GOD.
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: A STORY OF FICTION ???   A STORY OF FICTION ??? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 11:08 pm

That is an amazing dream. Did this just come out of no where , completely unexpected? " you will be a husband of a woman that might be your daughter in another reality" lol
I hope you are wrong on that one Gabe , even know it makes complete sense and is probably true. Hopefully im the excpetion to the rule. lol
I am curious what did the angels and demons look like? What colors were they, were they different from the basic collective conscious interpretations? Anything new to them?
I have never been visited by an angel in a dream. Only demons. I am trying to hopefully get to that point.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: A STORY OF FICTION ???   A STORY OF FICTION ??? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 11:27 pm

My dear friend, you are where you should be at this time as I am as well. No double speak here but plain english. You are God NWO, and your purpose of living is that you will experience all realities in the lower densities as this 3rd we find ourselves in at this time.

Why? to become joined with the god head as you are a part of it in training as I am and as all others are also including the CIA and all the other bad guys.

This shit is actually easy as I see it, you find out you are a child of God and it makes you bold in your confidence as to your roots, and then you become a self stater and knowledgeable of all possibilities in your density, then you progress to the next level. Hey NWO you were anointed tonight as the video guy of the day, that is progression my friend....LOL this shit is true.

And that is why the CIA is watching us. They know we may find out.
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

PostSubject: Re: A STORY OF FICTION ???   A STORY OF FICTION ??? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 12:01 am

I agree wit ya Gabe. I wasnt saying it in a , oh I cant have a dream on that level kind of way, I just am a customed too darker dreams , prob because as a kid I was way into the darker style. Not as a person just on the visual aspect. I was way into horror films, and crazy ass stuff. It might sound crazy , but I was into nightmares. Facing ones fears and all that. Now i am kind of over that whole style and dream aspect and I am trying to go to the other side of the spectrum. The light side. I was into the whole fighting demons thing a lil to much. Way to much. Im trying to work my way back to the love side.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: A STORY OF FICTION ???   A STORY OF FICTION ??? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 12:07 am

I love you sir, and you are the NWO of the force is within you and you are my brother and friend and my friend you are GOD, so please remember me as I come before you for judgment. I do not mean this in a condescending way my friend but please understand you are God learning the rules of love just as I am, so we both have a way to go, don't we?

I love you.
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

PostSubject: Re: A STORY OF FICTION ???   A STORY OF FICTION ??? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:18 am

Peace and Love sent right back to ya Gabe. Straight up.

Namaste
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: A STORY OF FICTION ???   A STORY OF FICTION ??? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 3:50 pm

The purpose seems to be to learn how to love the unloveable and to be a judge of "correct judgment". Or in other words as we come to the knowledge of love we must also come to the knowledge of correct judgment of ourselves as well as others.

There must always be balance and this balance must be tempered by love. There is another scripture in the Bible that says "a false balance is an abomination to God". Why? Because if you become balanced while in the 3rd density and live accordingly then you have mastered the purpose of the 3rd density experience teaching as there is nothing more majestic or more powerful than the powrer of love.

People think that love is "soft". Love is the avenue to and through the becoming of me and you back to the oneness of God. If you truly want to reconnect to the godhead it can only happen through love. Why? because to love is to be balanced, and this is in and of itself the failsafe mechanism that protects the godhead from being overthrown by service to self beings. The failsafe is the key as to why the "personal judgment of ourselves at physical death" takes place, as this judgement shows if you are balanced or not so you make your own judgement and create your own next assignment as to your judgment of yourself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A STORY OF FICTION ???   A STORY OF FICTION ??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A STORY OF FICTION ???
Page 1 of 1