the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

9-11 ... Do we really know what brought the buildings down?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

9-11 ... Do we really know what brought the buildings down? Empty
PostSubject: 9-11 ... Do we really know what brought the buildings down?   9-11 ... Do we really know what brought the buildings down? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 7:26 am

I am sure that we are all on the same page in regards to the motive behind the plan, but are we being told the truth by conspiracy theorists or is there a hidden truth that is being withheld.

Some say that some of the conspiracy theorists are there to mislead us from the truth. Well I don't know about that but I do know that Dr Judy Wood's investigation into what happened is very convincing. She maintains that the buildings were brought down using a scalar weapon that uses Star Wars Beam Energy.

She was supposed to be on Coast to Coast but someone got to producers and her interview was cancelled at the last minute. scratch

She was interviewed on the Veritas Show with Mel Fabregras. Here is the link if interested.

http://veritasshow.blogspot.com/

If anyone is interested I have studied some of her work and can link to some surprising info. However if no one is interested we'll let it rest.

I dunno
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: 9-11 ... Do we really know what brought the buildings down?   9-11 ... Do we really know what brought the buildings down? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 7:36 am

Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: 9-11 ... Do we really know what brought the buildings down?   9-11 ... Do we really know what brought the buildings down? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 7:54 am

John Lear says pretty much the same thing Mic.

I've got to get some of my material together and hunt down some more regarding these sort of weapons made by a company down-under. Scary thing is that this can be found by anyone with a web connection and makes me wonder what the mill really have if this can be found in the public domain.

Keep em coming mate !

I always find the 9-11 hoax quite interesting when the topic comes up at work or other places and how some people still think that "THEY would never do that" even after seeing material which says otherwise which is quite sound even for a skeptic.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: 9-11 ... Do we really know what brought the buildings down?   9-11 ... Do we really know what brought the buildings down? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 8:00 am

http://www.drjudywood.com/

Thanks Soma.

Dr. Wood has compiled so much evidence on her website. She has made a believer out of me.

9-11 ... Do we really know what brought the buildings down? Dustspire

The government maintains that the Twin Towers were each hit by aircraft and the subsequent fires weakened the steel in the upper stories, initiating a gravity-driven "pancake collapse," as illustrated in Figure 30. There are many problems with this hypothesis. The most obvious problem with it is the near free-fall speed of the destruction of these buildings (see Billiard Balls). A second problem is the paucity of remaining material. Where are the concrete floors? Where is the office furniture? Where is the office machinery? Where are the filing cabinets? Where is the wall board? Where are the bookcases? They were not there, so most of it appears to have turned to dust.

9-11 ... Do we really know what brought the buildings down? Dust

An illustration of what a "pancake collapse" would look like. The rubble pile should be at least 1/8 of the original building height (12.5%).

9-11 ... Do we really know what brought the buildings down? Dust1

An illustration of what the actual destruction looked like. The rubble pile was no more than 2% of the original building height. Both towers went "poof."
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: 9-11 ... Do we really know what brought the buildings down?   9-11 ... Do we really know what brought the buildings down? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 8:30 am

Wow thanks for posting that!

I will check over the site this weekend cheers
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: 9-11 ... Do we really know what brought the buildings down?   9-11 ... Do we really know what brought the buildings down? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 7:03 pm

Then there is the holographic plane theory, a very hard one to swallow.

Also a pod was on the underbelly of the windowless plane that fired a missile into the wtc just before impact.

http://911review.com/errors/phantom/st_plane.html

Then we have the nano thermite found in the dust at ground zero with molten steel burning for weeks after 9/11

http://911research.wtc7.net/essays/thermite/explosive_residues.html
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: 9-11 ... Do we really know what brought the buildings down?   9-11 ... Do we really know what brought the buildings down? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:09 pm

Oooh, gee after everything I have seen concerning 9/11 I felt sure it was due to a controlled demoltion by tptb. Thanks Mic, I shall be studying her work now. good job
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: 9-11 ... Do we really know what brought the buildings down?   9-11 ... Do we really know what brought the buildings down? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 2:46 pm

I post a thread over at Avalon exactly a year ago about demon faces seen in the 9/11 smoke.

From 1 reply it has now over 9000 views!

Check it out

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=8763
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: 9-11 ... Do we really know what brought the buildings down?   9-11 ... Do we really know what brought the buildings down? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 5:08 pm

I seen those R, they were intriguing to say the least, I certainly wondered about it though, because their were a lot of good innocent people that died. Probably meant the people that did this were evil I dunno
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: 9-11 ... Do we really know what brought the buildings down?   9-11 ... Do we really know what brought the buildings down? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 5:21 pm

It's the physical manifestation of the astral entities that were feeding off the ritualistic sacrifices of the innocent victims.

Chris Everard covered the 9/11 demon smoke in his film Spirit World Vol. 1

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: 9-11 ... Do we really know what brought the buildings down?   9-11 ... Do we really know what brought the buildings down? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 5:25 pm

Oh yeah R, I remember now reading about that, thanks for reminding me hon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 9-11 ... Do we really know what brought the buildings down?   9-11 ... Do we really know what brought the buildings down? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

9-11 ... Do we really know what brought the buildings down?
Page 1 of 1