the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What planet / constellation are we from?

Go down 
+6
Lightning222
Linda
stal
WineHippie
sky otter
micjer
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

What planet / constellation are we from? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What planet / constellation are we from?   What planet / constellation are we from? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 8:18 pm

Interesting about the Anunnakis, Sitchen relates in his books how they intermarried other races when he talks about the lineage of Enlil and Enki. That's a cool picture.

When stal first posted about the Lyrans it did seem familiar, I really haven't read too much about them. I guess it's time to do a little digging.

Thanks mic for bringing up this topic, very interesting indeed.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: What planet / constellation are we from?   What planet / constellation are we from? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 8:34 pm

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: What planet / constellation are we from?   What planet / constellation are we from? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 9:14 pm

Thanks our good mod for giving us some information in the form of a vid. This one I will watch cause I am keenly interested. I wished I had kept that lovely picture painting that artist did over at P/A. His forum name was very individual but escapes me at present.

The thing is this male type partner I see (and Lightning mentioned in the post above about inter-relations between races), although I see myself something similar (bald female alien), the partner I see is some type of liutenant or something of that rank on one of those ships with high tech. I always see him there, But, he is not bald, I always perceived him as having long hair, tall with long hair, not nordic, but fair, and not lizardie, thank God. Going to watch that vid now, see what's what.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: What planet / constellation are we from?   What planet / constellation are we from? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 7:08 am

scratch

well i've never felt the connection to lyra but i have a strong heart link to ancient ireland and some of it's oldest legends
here are some links i shared with someone before

http://mythicalireland.com/cygnus/cygnus4.html

http://www.mythicalireland.com/mythology/tuathade/deities.html

it was after i dropped the e from my first name for numerical reasons that i found andother link to
some of the tuatha de danann myths and felt i had found a real connection

http://www.mythicalireland.com/mythology/tuathade/index.html
and the children of lir sure sounds like lyra , doesn't it?

as for other planets..i've been here way to long to remember any particular one..but seeing the space pics i feel such a longing

as for the "gods' inter-breeding with humans..that comes up in a lot of different ways..
in atlantis they were called things..part animal and part i guess human for lack of better terminalogy
the old myths from all natives had these half beast half human beings
so i do believe that some developed beings mated with some critters here...
they were probably "high" on the psyical of the whole thing but sadly unknowing that the prime directive
would have better ....sigh
look at how we as humans have always felt superior to those we have found on different parts of this planet and wanted to make them like 'us'....so that trait has sadly survived intact
and when i think about it ..i wonder if as some of us have developed into acceptance of others if these supposed anni have also
anyway..
sorry to get carried away
this is a subject that we can only conjecture on but dang..a libation and a camp fire would make it way better ..my opinion of course
Sleep
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: What planet / constellation are we from?   What planet / constellation are we from? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 11:32 pm

What planet / constellation are we from? - Page 2 Galactic

New Milky Way Image Shows Best of All Spectra

http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2009/11/multi-spectrum-milky-way/
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

PostSubject: Re: What planet / constellation are we from?   What planet / constellation are we from? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:00 pm

micjer wrote:
We all seem to feel that we have known each other from previous incarnations,........

Now my question is where did we all meet or come from.
I do believe that once our memories come back, we will remember exactly where we knew each other from. There are lots of races here and from different dimensions.

Words and actions will sometimes jar our memory to that familiar encounter we once had in our ancient past.
I definitely recognize some members on this board, even if they may not quite remember me just yet.
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: What planet / constellation are we from?   What planet / constellation are we from? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 12:28 am

Hey has anyone seen the movie 'K-Pax' with Kevin Spacey???

Just watched it and loved the film, he comes from the Lyra constellation.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: What planet / constellation are we from?   What planet / constellation are we from? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 1:31 am

Yeah, I watched K-Pak a while ago now R but I am a Kevin Spacey fan, both my daughter and I are big fans of Kevin.

Thought it was way cool too. flower
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: What planet / constellation are we from?   What planet / constellation are we from? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 5:12 am

I loved that movie also loved Starman if you haven't seen it check it out. sunny
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: What planet / constellation are we from?   What planet / constellation are we from? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 5:46 am

Oh, I loved Starman even better L. It was the type of story I wished I was involved in if you know what I mean. A good looking alien in the form of Jeff Bridges wasn't it. scratch
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: What planet / constellation are we from?   What planet / constellation are we from? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 7:39 am

Yes Bigs that's the one. I couldn't help think that it really happened somewhere at sometime.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: What planet / constellation are we from?   What planet / constellation are we from? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 9:48 am

I just watched this movie today..Loved it. One of the best I've seen for a while.

Back to top Go down
stal
stal

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: What planet / constellation are we from?   What planet / constellation are we from? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 11:40 am

haha i watched k-pax a couple of days ago too. the book is pretty good as well.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: What planet / constellation are we from?   What planet / constellation are we from? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:18 am

He says we are being bombarded by cosmic energy from this part of the universe.

Says that there are periods of time when there is a lot more. For example 35000 years ago. After this period cave drawings started showing up that made it look like there was a large increase of consciousness.

Says there may be another large burst in the year 2012.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: What planet / constellation are we from?   What planet / constellation are we from? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 4:03 pm

Yes Mic, on being led to some places on the web, a few people are saying there is going to be a big burst of this in 2012. Mmmh interesting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What planet / constellation are we from?   What planet / constellation are we from? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What planet / constellation are we from?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2