the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CLIFF HIGH SPECIAL REPORT ON 2012

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

CLIFF HIGH SPECIAL REPORT ON 2012 Empty
PostSubject: CLIFF HIGH SPECIAL REPORT ON 2012   CLIFF HIGH SPECIAL REPORT ON 2012 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 10:10 pm

From Rense radio tonight. Here is a link he provided that has some special graphics on it related to 2012.

http://halfpasthuman.com/RadioSpecial.html
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: CLIFF HIGH SPECIAL REPORT ON 2012   CLIFF HIGH SPECIAL REPORT ON 2012 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 6:49 am

Great post Gabe.

Talk about synchronicities. Just before I woke up today I was having a dream where I was in a classroom and the discussion was about global warming. I interrupted the teacher and proceeded to tell everyone how they were missing the truth and how solar flares and the sun were the key to everything.

I turn on the computer this am and you have posted this. Amazing.

Another note, in the analysis they show the north pole over central midwest US. Steven Greer in his book hidden truth was shown a future where Chicago was actually in a tropical climate as though it was shifted more towards the equator.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: CLIFF HIGH SPECIAL REPORT ON 2012   CLIFF HIGH SPECIAL REPORT ON 2012 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 11:22 am

scratch
well for whatever reason i am on an Edgar Cayce kick this week..guess i need to re-read some of his stuff...
here's some of it below

sunny

Edgar Cayce Prophecy Maps
From LoveToKnow ParanormalEdgar Cayce prophecy maps indicate polar shifts and weather patterns will change the geography of the world as we know it today. See what the sleeping prophet had to say.

Edgar Cayce Prophecy Maps – An Overview
Born in 1877 on a farm in Hopkinsville, Kentucky, Edgar Cayce grew up to become a deeply religious, self-effacing man who was able to put himself into a trance and tap into what he described as the "bank of universal knowledge". Until the end of his life in 1944, Cayce himself was at a loss to describe in detail how he managed as he put it, "to put aside my personality", and allow his mind access to this realm of information. Yet, without seeking monetary wealth, he offered over 14,000 readings for people who were seeking help and comfort - an effort that eventually taxed his own health.

Cayce's readings on climate change and shifts in the geography of the world follow his historical and political readings. Cayce accurately predicted the Great Depression as well as World War I and World War II. He also predicted World War III, with increased tensions occurring in Libya, the Persian Gulf, and Syria.

Alongside those changes, he spoke directly of a dawning of a "New Age" with the event of a major polar shift that was supposed to begin in 2000 and 2001. The Edgar Cayce prophecy maps of the world for this new age show a distinct reversal in tropical and arctic climates, as well as the loss of significant land mass both in the United States and abroad.

The Magnetic Storm
The Association for Research and Enlightenment’s website, EdgarCayce.org, connects an episode from the television show, Nova, entitled, The Magnetic Storm to Cayce's prophecy. In the show, scientists talk of how the Earth is protected by a magnetic force field - a field generated by its molten core of liquid iron buried 2,000 miles below the surface. The force protects the Earth and every living being from radiation storms that regularly sweep across other less protected planets. The alarming news is that this force field is beginning to weaken.

Cayce Predicted This in Reading 826-8 in 1936.
Edgar Cayce answered the question about which changes would happen in 2000-2001. His answer was that it would be the dawning of a new age and would begin with a shift in pole climate changes.

Per the show, the change began in the South Atlantic Ocean between Africa and South America. The fluctuations in polarity have begun to lessen the shield, and solar winds are not being funneled to the two poles. The Northern and Southern lights, caused by the funneling of the solar winds, are becoming visible from other places in the world. A weaker magnetic shield means an increased exposure to radiation, as well as a polar shift.

Other Earth Changes As Predicted by Cayce
The map of the entire world changes starting with the polar shift. Cayce also predicts the following in detail. A note of caution, Cayce never gave an exact year for any of the following:

•The Great Lakes will empty into the Gulf of Mexico.
•Los Angeles and San Francisco will disappear as land along the west coast of America breaks up.
•Japan will sink into the sea.
•The upper portion of Europe will be changed instantaneously.
•New land will appear off the East coast of America.
•Following increased volcanic activity, earthquake activity will increase in California as well as the area between the south of Nevada and Salt Lake.
•Land disturbances along the East Coast will cause the disappearance of part of New York State and New York City. Part of the Carolinas and Georgia will also be lost
Cayce predicted that the safest lands will include Virginia Beach, part of Ohio, Indiana, and Illinois. A significant part of the south and east parts of Canada will also survive.

Cayce and Consciousness
As with all topics related to his readings, Edgar Cayce’s prophecy maps are tied to the belief that all of creation strives for perfection with all parts of itself and thus with the Creator.

Cayce admonished that what happens on the Earth may be avoided. He stated that the course of the future can be altered by all people who move toward peace and tolerance. What happens to the Earth is less out of humanity’s control, but Cayce assures people that it is necessary for their development.

When speaking of the great climate changes to happen, Cayce also mentions that the shift of the Earth will reveal several treasure troves of hidden knowledge. Cayce mentions that hidden secrets will be uncovered in Egypt, the Yucatan and in the region of Bimini at such a time the collective human consciousness is ready to receive the knowledge.

http://paranormal.lovetoknow.com/Edgar_Cayce_Prophecy_Maps

results for a search of: edgar cayce on the polar shift
http://www.alltheweb.com/search?cat=web&cs=utf8&q=edgar+cayce+on+the+polar+shift&rys=0&itag=crv&_sb_lang=pref

wave
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: CLIFF HIGH SPECIAL REPORT ON 2012   CLIFF HIGH SPECIAL REPORT ON 2012 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 11:28 am

micjer wrote:
Great post Gabe.

Talk about synchronicities. Just before I woke up today I was having a dream where I was in a classroom and the discussion was about global warming. I interrupted the teacher and proceeded to tell everyone how they were missing the truth and how solar flares and the sun were the key to everything.

I turn on the computer this am and you have posted this. Amazing.

Another note, in the analysis they show the north pole over central midwest US. Steven Greer in his book hidden truth was shown a future where Chicago was actually in a tropical climate as though it was shifted more towards the equator.

Yes Mic this post was informative. I do not usually go with the doom and gloom stuff, but the mathematics that cliff high and this guy named Geryl present may indeed be valid.

This could all be about a pole shift as well as some other things at the same time. I almost forgot...LOL There is a web site that the government operates about the Sun, it is the one where it shows the soho images, according to Exopolitics site, there was an article there explaining that the web site was cut off for a few days last month, and supposedly there was something seen around the Sun they/government did not want us to see so they blocked the site for a few days. I'll try to find the article to post here.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: CLIFF HIGH SPECIAL REPORT ON 2012   CLIFF HIGH SPECIAL REPORT ON 2012 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 4:17 pm

Here is the best video I have seen from Camelot. It is from the guy known as Patrick Geryl and this Patric Geryl wrote books about the coming of 2012. Both Cliff High and Geryl are in agreement about this material from Geryl. Geryl has said his mathematics about the pole shift have been confirmed by Mathematicians from Universities about the sun spot cycle.

So if this guys math is correct like he and Cliff claim he is, then the numbers cannot lie, and it will come to pass. Do I believe it? Yes I do believe it for the following reasons,

The pole shift according to this Geryl, will shake the whole earth violently all at once. This goes along with what the book of Revelation says will happen to the earth, about a great world wide earthquake that will destroy all buildings on earth.

Geryl says the earth will be basically destroyed in "1 hour". The book of Revelation says the whole earth will be destroyed along with the "great merchants of Babylon" in 1 hours time. This destruction does not mean that all life will die in 1 hour, because it will not.

Just the world system will be destroyed in 1 hour., Called the "great whore of Babylon".

Many will die of course, but not all.

According to Geryl in the interview, the world will be in a dark cloud for many years and no sunlight or very little sunlight will be able to penetrate the volcanic clouds that circle the earth. The Bible in Revelation says, the sun will look like sackcloth, meaning that the sunlight will be filtered through volcanic clouds and as seen from earth will look like sackcloth.

The stars will not give their light it says in the book of Revelation. You will not be able to see starlight with volcanic clouds all around the earth.

And the final reason I believe this guy is because he has no degrees given to him by the "world system", or in other words he is not one of them and nobody believes him, even Bill and Kerry say right up front that they do not believe this guy.

Another reason I believe him is this. Through 30 years of study of scriptures the Bible clearly teaches that the "majority" is always wrong, and I have never heard anyone else make this claim, but it clearly teaches this constant of Majority always wrong.

Even though this sounds like terrible news it really is not, because scriptures also clearly teach that the world earth will never end, but will go on for a lot longer than the year 2012.

AS a matter of fact, the Bible teaches that God will move his kingdom throne to this earth and rule from here for a certain amount of time.

This interview goes along with the Cliff High post from above.

Here is the video.

Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: CLIFF HIGH SPECIAL REPORT ON 2012   CLIFF HIGH SPECIAL REPORT ON 2012 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 3:18 pm

I thought Patrick G. made a lot of sense in this interview. I would have loved to hear more information on the discoveries that led to excavations in Egypt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CLIFF HIGH SPECIAL REPORT ON 2012   CLIFF HIGH SPECIAL REPORT ON 2012 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CLIFF HIGH SPECIAL REPORT ON 2012
Page 1 of 1