the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cliff high (halfpasthuman) on C2C 21/7/09

Go down 
+3
Somamech
sky otter
pilgrim
7 posters
AuthorMessage
pilgrim

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Cliff high (halfpasthuman) on C2C 21/7/09 Empty
PostSubject: Cliff high (halfpasthuman) on C2C 21/7/09   Cliff high (halfpasthuman) on C2C 21/7/09 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:44 pm

I'm not sure where to post this so feel free to move it, Reunite.

This is the latest interview with George Ure and Cliff High, and it is
not very pleasant listening. I don't like posting doom and gloom,
but if it helps to prepare mentally and spiritually then take from it
what you may.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyPzBo_ukmE&feature=related
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Cliff high (halfpasthuman) on C2C 21/7/09   Cliff high (halfpasthuman) on C2C 21/7/09 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:43 pm

flower
ah Tom

you are correct in they are really gloom and doom guys..but not anything we haven't been talking about here on this forum..
well except in part 7 where they say millions will head for canada..hey Mic..you ready? lol!

somewhere in there i found something to laugh at..i don't know what..but i feel lighter and i know i will be fine...i think most here will also be fine
but yes of course we will be tested...can we stay positive and progress too...
how can we help and all that
or do we panic

i laughed mostly cause i have bee saying for years..don't save your pennies..buy shovels and shoes..they will barter way better than coins..a few veggie seeds won't hurt either

anyway..it did answer for me the push pull that has had me in it's grip for the last two weeks or so....
i am feeling like i need to stay and talk..just cause it's comfortable..but you guys already know what is up and how to deal with it
but at the same time feeling like i need to go out closer to home and talk and help the neighbors prepare better...
sorta like talkin up victory gardens again..that kind of thing
so if i do disappear..that's what i'll be doing
maybe...

really we are stronger than we give ourselves credit for and we will be fine
love
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Cliff high (halfpasthuman) on C2C 21/7/09   Cliff high (halfpasthuman) on C2C 21/7/09 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:02 am

Thx I listened to these vids when you posted them and it was nice to put a "voice to the print".

I make a point of reading urbansurvival every day as I find this whole project interesting. I do not buy subs to any of the spin off sites and i do not search out "Torrented" reports. I read for study purposes and I do like his style of writing, I don't agree with some of it as Australia and America are wholly different in health care and the likes regarding many issues.

I do find the idea interesting though of using linguistics for what they do.

I just read it and its read and thats it, no more no less.

I did find interesting how George Ure has been spouting "Open source tech sharing" of late and then yesterday they had a big dummy spit which is the second one this year and threaten to close the web bots (given to them 10 bucks is a reasonble price for the reports) all to see tonight they got their bandwith prices down from 16000 USD per month to having 90 days for 16000?

Could be power of negotiation or lack thereof for their time paying three times as much as the new deal has given them LOL

'Seti' or 'folding at home' come to mind here as George has been hyping "open source" in a few posts of late. Why dont they take that approach to the project if it costs so much ?

I understand that they provide reports for 10 bucks and like I said that is a fair price for those that want them, and i would think from my experience having a few "torented" copys out there it would bolster their biz, not detract.

Their latest dummy spat has invoked a few too many feelings in me about their current spat I could write a essay about it LOL

Sorry for the rant

lol!
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Cliff high (halfpasthuman) on C2C 21/7/09   Cliff high (halfpasthuman) on C2C 21/7/09 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:10 am

Another George with a surname of Orwell wrote of double speak lol!

Open Source "speak" followed by threats to close down .. and then mention a patent regarding vortex reader and a report which they publish digitally to a much wider audience which only a few years ago would be on paper being handed around amongst friends in the same manner? I had workmate 6 months ago lend me Stan Deyos first book which i have photocopied a few pages of interest regarding oz...

Way to go on what is a very interesting project in theory.

I'm not much of a Nine Inch Nails fan but the Time Monks really should listen to Trent Reznor's biz model and get with the times, as they are no different to what was in that past.

scratch geez good to get that off my chest LOL
Back to top Go down
day
day

Number of posts : 1193
Humor : dry, witty
Registration date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Cliff high (halfpasthuman) on C2C 21/7/09   Cliff high (halfpasthuman) on C2C 21/7/09 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:55 am

I spent part of my day yesterday listening to the youtube web bot channel of Cliff High's talks and radio interviews.

I decided to keep listening because for the last few years I have been listening to our Native prophecies about the future. Some of his predictions coincide with Red Elks vision.

Its hard to take this in because we cannot imagine it. but wise to prepare sunny
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Cliff high (halfpasthuman) on C2C 21/7/09   Cliff high (halfpasthuman) on C2C 21/7/09 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 10:32 am

When you hear the next one you will know why 1000`s will be moving to Canada. But stay away from the west coast .
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Cliff high (halfpasthuman) on C2C 21/7/09   Cliff high (halfpasthuman) on C2C 21/7/09 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 10:34 am

i listened to a current interview with Cliff High last night
on republic radio.... his predictions haven't changed much....
a caller asked what happened to the summer of hell?
he proceeded to explain about the too-much-rain in northeast,
same thing as otter had reported regarding crops... etc.
apparently, for some it HAS been a hell, some have not noticed
and summer isn't actually OVER for a few weeks yet....
interview details:
THE COMMON SENSE SHOW
Host(s): Dave Hodges
Call In Number: 800-313-9443
Show Time: Sundays, 9:00 PM – 11:00 PM

not sure how to link archive, if there is one, but you may want
to check the link cuz there are several hosts/themes which look
interesting...
http://republicbroadcasting.org
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Cliff high (halfpasthuman) on C2C 21/7/09   Cliff high (halfpasthuman) on C2C 21/7/09 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 10:42 am

No rain out west and rain in the east unseasonably cool weather in the North at least 5 t0 10 degrees F all summer where i`m at . Seems to me they are deliberately creating or trying to create a food shortage by altering the weather
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Cliff high (halfpasthuman) on C2C 21/7/09   Cliff high (halfpasthuman) on C2C 21/7/09 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 11:35 am

I'm in the northeast and it has been a summer of hell. We had two weeks of hot/humid weather and the rest was rain. I know it's not over yet and we normally get an Indian Summer in late September/early October but it doesn't look like normal weather patterns will prevail this year. You can't even find a decent garden tomato.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: Cliff high (halfpasthuman) on C2C 21/7/09   Cliff high (halfpasthuman) on C2C 21/7/09 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 12:27 pm

flower

L222
i'm in western Pa. and total aggreement on the weather..and gardens
where are you..if you don't mind telling?
flower
Back to top Go down
day
day

PostSubject: Re: Cliff high (halfpasthuman) on C2C 21/7/09   Cliff high (halfpasthuman) on C2C 21/7/09 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 1:55 pm

08-30-09 Webbot cliff high on RBN - Common sense show P - 1
[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYt5SraN5PE ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYt5SraN5PE [/url]

This is the latest from web bot project of Cliff High
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Cliff high (halfpasthuman) on C2C 21/7/09   Cliff high (halfpasthuman) on C2C 21/7/09 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:18 pm

sky,

I'm in northern VT.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: Cliff high (halfpasthuman) on C2C 21/7/09   Cliff high (halfpasthuman) on C2C 21/7/09 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:43 pm

ok.. listened to part one..same old same old...and while i have listened to him in the past..i really don't want to hear it anymore..sigh
sorry

affraid

Day...hope you don't mind me posting the vid..using your link....now to go listen

Back to top Go down
day
day

PostSubject: Re: Cliff high (halfpasthuman) on C2C 21/7/09   Cliff high (halfpasthuman) on C2C 21/7/09 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:18 pm

this is the webbot project youtube site....

the radio interviews and talks of Cliff high are posted here and put into playlist form
people can choose which one they havent seen and listen for free
https://www.youtube.com/user/webbotproject
Back to top Go down
day
day

PostSubject: Re: Cliff high (halfpasthuman) on C2C 21/7/09   Cliff high (halfpasthuman) on C2C 21/7/09 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 5:50 pm

here is the lastest from Cliff High

September 1, 2009 - Clif High of Halfpasthuman.com, talks with St.Clair and answers questions on recent Bot predictions (and metaphysical probabilities) effecting the future in hidden and unseen ways!

Playlist part 1 of 12
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cliff high (halfpasthuman) on C2C 21/7/09   Cliff high (halfpasthuman) on C2C 21/7/09 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cliff high (halfpasthuman) on C2C 21/7/09
Page 1 of 1