the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IDEAS FOR MY NEXT CREATIVE PROJECT that I WOULD LOVE INPUT ON!!

Go down 
+2
Biggles
stephen Podliska
6 posters
AuthorMessage
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

IDEAS FOR MY NEXT CREATIVE PROJECT that I WOULD LOVE INPUT ON!! Empty
PostSubject: IDEAS FOR MY NEXT CREATIVE PROJECT that I WOULD LOVE INPUT ON!!   IDEAS FOR MY NEXT CREATIVE PROJECT that I WOULD LOVE INPUT ON!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 1:40 am

IDEAS 4 MY 1st THREE BOOKS I PLAN ON WRITING THAT I WOULD LOVE TO GET..
.. AS MUCH HUMANLY INPUT.... FROM ALL AROUND THE WORLD AS POSSIBLE ON..
until such becomes an INTERNET CRAZE!!!!

1) $1000 for ANYONE WHO CAN SO DRAW OUT A BETTER PLAN THAT WHAT WE...
HAVE ON PAPER "THUS FAR" 4 CREATING WORLD WIDE & SELF SUSTAINABLE LONG TERM PEACE!!!!

2) $1000 for ANYONE WHO CAN SO DRAW OUT A BETTER PLAN 4 REVERSING GLOBAL WARMING!!!

3) $1000 for ANYONE WHO CAN SO DRAW OUT A BETTER PLAN 4 REVERSING THE CURRENT TREND
OF RISING HEALTH CARE COSTS!!!!

THESE ARE "THE" BOOK TITLES THAT I PLAN ON GETTING STARTED ON ...
SO THE WORLD (ALL OF US) CAN SO SOON TAKE FULL AND COMPLETE OWNERSHIP OF THESE!!!

Most people do such things "as this" ALL DAY LONG..... SO WHY NOT US ALL DO THIS.... COLLECTIVELY TOGETHER???

fired up angelic wave clubbing love poop toast moon walk rockin scratch cheers flower

Last edited by stephen Podliska on Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: IDEAS FOR MY NEXT CREATIVE PROJECT that I WOULD LOVE INPUT ON!!   IDEAS FOR MY NEXT CREATIVE PROJECT that I WOULD LOVE INPUT ON!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 3:21 am

I am going to think on this for a while Steve and when I am happy get back to you with what I have come up with. flower
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: IDEAS FOR MY NEXT CREATIVE PROJECT that I WOULD LOVE INPUT ON!!   IDEAS FOR MY NEXT CREATIVE PROJECT that I WOULD LOVE INPUT ON!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 8:50 am

steve, hun, there is no global warming, it's a scam
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: IDEAS FOR MY NEXT CREATIVE PROJECT that I WOULD LOVE INPUT ON!!   IDEAS FOR MY NEXT CREATIVE PROJECT that I WOULD LOVE INPUT ON!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 11:55 am

What about the green house effect?
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: IDEAS FOR MY NEXT CREATIVE PROJECT that I WOULD LOVE INPUT ON!!   IDEAS FOR MY NEXT CREATIVE PROJECT that I WOULD LOVE INPUT ON!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 12:00 pm

nb, i feel the greenhouse effect when i get in my car after
it has been in the sun with windows up...
all i know is this: our atmosphere would be fine, going through
its normal warm-ups and cool-downs if only we would not
put all kinds of crap into it.....
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: IDEAS FOR MY NEXT CREATIVE PROJECT that I WOULD LOVE INPUT ON!!   IDEAS FOR MY NEXT CREATIVE PROJECT that I WOULD LOVE INPUT ON!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 2:25 pm

I agree with you WH. It's all the attempts to mess with it that cause the greatest problems.
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

PostSubject: Re: IDEAS FOR MY NEXT CREATIVE PROJECT that I WOULD LOVE INPUT ON!!   IDEAS FOR MY NEXT CREATIVE PROJECT that I WOULD LOVE INPUT ON!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 8:31 pm

LOVE ALL THE GREAT INPUT SIMULTANEOUS EQUAL SELFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!

Yes YES YES.... I too believe the whole GLOBAL WARMING is NOT-REAL, and HEALTH ISSUES ARE ALSO VERY MUCH.... "a man made creation", that does not HAVE TO BE EXPERIENCED!!! ..... & yet.... THAT IS WHY.... if PROBLEMS could be "broken down in to categories of "related" ASSUMPTIONS/BELIEVE we could "pretend" (even if a problem does not really exist)....

That with such ASSUMPTIONS being REAL??? here is what NEXT could be done "just in case" the PROBLEMS have just a little "realism" to them????

...We could pretend, with such an assumption of GLOBAL warming "so thought to be exist"..... "that if A is ASSUMED TO BE TRUE"... THEN WE FOLLOW PLAN B".. .& thus. there could be PLAN A, PLAN B, PLAN C, (STEP BY STEP BY STEP BY STEP BY STEP) planed out.... so that with EACH AND EVERY "BELIEF" category that is "thought to be true"... A REALISTIC PATH TO "SEEING IT DISAPPER"... could thus be followed with the THE WHOLE WORLDS COLLECTIVE PARTICIPATION based on as much as possible PRE-EXISTING SOLUTIONS TO SUCH"... SO THAT EVERY BELIEF.. .WHETEHR TRUE OR NOT... COULD BE GIVEN ..... THE BEST POSSIBLE INPUT OF REALISTIC COLLECTIVE DICISION MAKING so AS TO NEVER HAVE TO "re-envent the wheel".... (which is WHY I believe so many issues neve get completely "put to bed").........

I.E. If CO2 emmission REDUCTION is BELIEVED to BE OF "significant importance" to so called ELECTED or NON-ELECTED "decision makers" to MAKE LEGISLATION that may possible PLACE ADDITIONAL COSTS or ANY such BEHAVIORAL MANDATES POSSIBLE on to the PUBLIC..........

THEN... A PROBLEM SOLVING "COLLECTIVE BEST PRACTICES FROM AROUND THE WORLD" INPUT APPROACH (tied to REAL DATA that has ALREADY been COLLECTED by so so so so many GARAGE ALTERNATIVE FUEL EXPERIMENTERS... (just like me)......THAT ALREADY EXISTS).... COULD BE USED.....

..( TO NOT ONLY REDUCE EXISTING FOSSIL FUEL USE NOW.... BUT ALSO SIGNIFICANTLY BRING ABOUT 75% REDUCTIONS in "smog" type emissions!!! I.E. I TOO BELIEVE GLOBAL WARMING CAN NOT BE "SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN"......... YET if our ELECTED and NON-ELECTED DECISION MAKERS ARE MAKING LAWS IN REGARDS TO HOW WE CAN REDUCE CO2 EMISSIONS..... THEN ANY AND ALL SUCH DECISION MAKERS....... SHOULD FUCKING GET THE FACTS STRAIGHT AS TO THE "BEST CURRECT PRACTICES FROM REAL FUCKING PEOPLE THAT HAVE FUCKING ALREADY SHOW THAT...... THIS IS ABSOLUTELY NOT A FUCKING ISSUE!!!..... ALL IT COMES DOWN TO .... is EITHER IGNORANCE.... or ... TOO MUCH GREED on such POOR DECISIONS being continually made "based on" a extremly small limited group of people who may not alway bring to the table... THE WORLD BEST RESOURCES FIRST BEFORE MAKING SUCH VERY IMPORTANT TO ALL DECISIONS!!!!

And almost the SAME approach can be made with PEACE and HEALTH ISSUES!!!

For HEALT RELATED ISSUES:
..... THERE ARE PLENTY OF WAYS HERE NOW.... to GET EVERYONE MORE HEALTHY .... with out all that EXPENSIVE "western PHARMACITICAL BASED care".... YET CURRENTLY.... there happens to way way too much OVER EMPHASIS of WESTERN BASED "BANDAID" BASED CARE.... VS. .... .MOVING INTO PREVENTATIVE BASED CARE!!!!
.... AND AGAIN..... ALL THE FUCKING DATA ON THE "REALISTIC REALIZATION OF THESE "ALTERNATIVE CARE PRACTICES" BY REAL PEOPLE WHO CAN NOW... via FACEBOOK... give TRUE TESTIMONIALS on the "pros and cons" related to such POSSIBLE CARE PRACTICES................. ALREADY FUCKING EXISTS!!!!!!

TO ME.... ALL THESE ISSUES CAN GO AWAY.... ALMOST INSTANTANEOUSLY..... ONCE THE WORLD SO COLLECTIVELY SHARES......... ALL OF OUR COLLECTIVE SECRETS ON HOW TO DO SUCH THINGS .... THAT HAVE ALREADY BEEN PROVEN SUCCESSFULL!!!!

.... EXCEPT FOR a very very small minority of specialty "health issues" .... A MAJORITY OF REAL... SELF-SUSTANING PERMANENT CURES..for almost all "so called" dis-eases.. HAS ALREADY BEEN PROVEN TO BE SUCESSFULL!!!...... JUST MOST PEOPLE... (including myself).... HAVE NOT BEEN MADE 100% COMPLETELY AWARE/FAMILURE WITH ALL THE REALISTIC & MOST POPULAR CHOICES THAT HAVE ALREADY BEEN SHOW.. .BY REAL PEOPLE TO HAVE BEEN SUCCESSFUL!!!

PREVENTION PREVENTION PREVENTION PREVENTION BASED HEALTH CARE .. (I believe)... will get "so called" HEALTH CARE.... GOING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION!!!
Anywho... I should get just enough work at my job started so that I don't feel guilty about not at of yet doing nothing but being on the computer!! cheers

Blessings, best wishes, and heartfelt appreciation for your thoughts on this!!!

love fired up toast strapped down

Steve :)

love
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: IDEAS FOR MY NEXT CREATIVE PROJECT that I WOULD LOVE INPUT ON!!   IDEAS FOR MY NEXT CREATIVE PROJECT that I WOULD LOVE INPUT ON!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 9:25 pm

I see where your coming from Steve. When I start to think about the legislators, policy makers, politicians, yada, yada, sitting around debating the world's problems, communicating to the public the problems and then not putting enough effort into getting things done in a swifter way it makes me very, very angry too. People are dying in your country from no health care, enough proper housing, ignorance, etc.,

Let's face it, if half of the money going to black projects were spent on healthcare in the States or more housing for people who are homeless would that make a dent. Well I do believe it might and I am not even a US citizen.

It is all money in the pockets of the corporations and large shareholders and who do they belong to, who has the most shares.................................

Got an idea Steve, had one for a while. How many people in the States, minus the babies, children, the elderly. All the healthy what would they come to .................whatever the math, I say when you have had enough do a French revolution, call your sons and daughters back from the Forces, and just all the millions of you take back the country and throw those Bilderburgers and the rest in the Bastille. cheers
Back to top Go down
pilgrim

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: IDEAS FOR MY NEXT CREATIVE PROJECT that I WOULD LOVE INPUT ON!!   IDEAS FOR MY NEXT CREATIVE PROJECT that I WOULD LOVE INPUT ON!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 9:32 pm

1) Love your neighbour as yourself.

2) Love the earth as yourself.

3) Love your neighbour as yourself.

Simple...., it's the people that are complicated!
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

PostSubject: Re: IDEAS FOR MY NEXT CREATIVE PROJECT that I WOULD LOVE INPUT ON!!   IDEAS FOR MY NEXT CREATIVE PROJECT that I WOULD LOVE INPUT ON!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 10:26 pm

Simultaneous Biggles....

.... Thanks for some very INTERESTING AND REALISTIC ideas for getting the ARMED FORCES BACK!! LOVE IT!!! cheers

Simultaneous Pilgrim....

... WOW WOW WOW... GREAT WORDS... are they yours if ever I desire to use them???

... & I AGREE on the PEOPLE MAKING it COMPLICATED.... and thus it's THIS "nuance" of how to "BEST" ASSIST PEOPLE "as or if they so desire" on HOW to SO PERMANETLY REMOVE OLD PARADYMES... & by showing them the OLD LOGIC IS NOT WORKING!!! And good or bad.... I believe some slight degree of INCENTIVE to so ATTRACT people to make NEWER MORE HEALTHIER CHOICES.... just like you stated, LOVE thy neighour, earth, & neighbour.... and HOW TO COLLECTIVELY CHOOSE TO SO "more effectively" ... IS WHAT I AM "targeting"!! :)

Again, thanks for all the comments and sugestions!!

Steve :)

to ALL
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: IDEAS FOR MY NEXT CREATIVE PROJECT that I WOULD LOVE INPUT ON!!   IDEAS FOR MY NEXT CREATIVE PROJECT that I WOULD LOVE INPUT ON!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 1:52 am

Okay T I see your not so hot about my el'revolutionaire idea swordsman

So I reckon all the ma's and grandmas like me all round the world should say...........we're not gonna put up with it anymore................anymore shooting, killing, bombing, lying or anything else we don't like and you will not be getting any more home cooked meals etc.

Now you can still stay in your career but if there is an order to shoot, push a button, bomb, kill or even hit etc don't come back home, we have our fellow women in arms around the world and we are all communicating with each other and we are all in agreement. If your bosses say ya must, just tell them to ring up their wife, ma, grandma. From now on your only allowed to fly, sail wherever to help with anything that needs being done. So there.

Does this idea suit better P. lightbulb
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

PostSubject: Re: IDEAS FOR MY NEXT CREATIVE PROJECT that I WOULD LOVE INPUT ON!!   IDEAS FOR MY NEXT CREATIVE PROJECT that I WOULD LOVE INPUT ON!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 7:43 pm

Simultaneous Biggles.....

LOVE and APPRECIATION... for all YOUR VERY INSPIRATIONAL IDEAS!!!!!

All of the them are VERY MUCH APPROPRIATE!!!!

YOUR ideas for a REVOLUTION are PRICELESS!!! and I definately APPRECIATE THEM!!!

.... & ALSO.... IF WE COULD ALL ..... COLLECTIVELY FIND MORE AND MORE HARMONEOUS COLLECTIVE SOLUTIONS...... TO ALL OF OUR so thought to be REALISTIC and or PROBABLE FEARS...... WOULD'T YOU ALSO... LOVE TO HAVE EACH AND EVERY possible FEAR ... SO COLLECTIVELY (on a GLOBAL BASIS).... .SIMPLY DIS-APPEAR!!!????

I belive BY SOLVING ALL of our so "thought to be real" ISSUES TOGETHER...... THERE WILL BE LESS AND LESS AND LESS AND LESS chances... of ANY so THOUGHT to be "un-realistic" FEAR being EVER EXPRESSED!!!!!

TOGHETHER.... WITH EVERYONE's INPUT.... I BELIEVE ALL OUR COLLECTIVE FEARS and BLAME.... CAN BE SO PERMANENTLY...... EXPOSED OF!!!!

Again... LOVE all your VERY VALUABLE INPUT!!! :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IDEAS FOR MY NEXT CREATIVE PROJECT that I WOULD LOVE INPUT ON!!   IDEAS FOR MY NEXT CREATIVE PROJECT that I WOULD LOVE INPUT ON!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IDEAS FOR MY NEXT CREATIVE PROJECT that I WOULD LOVE INPUT ON!!
Page 1 of 1