the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bashar - Other Life Forms ( A segment from Creative Spiritual Expression )

Go down 
+2
sky otter
stephen Podliska
6 posters
AuthorMessage
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

Bashar - Other Life Forms ( A segment from Creative Spiritual Expression ) Empty
PostSubject: Bashar - Other Life Forms ( A segment from Creative Spiritual Expression )   Bashar - Other Life Forms ( A segment from Creative Spiritual Expression ) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 6:31 am

FYI... HERE IS SOMETHING NEW TO ME... that COULD ALSO BE OF IMPORTANCE TO ANOTHER???
(I am now coming across more BASHAR material now that I have a Facebook person WHO LOVES this MATERIAL and IS SHARING IT TO THOSE WHO are Facebook "friends" to this "person").....

Anywho, as always simply sharing something of interest to me...

Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

Bashar - Other Life Forms ( A segment from Creative Spiritual Expression ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bashar - Other Life Forms ( A segment from Creative Spiritual Expression )   Bashar - Other Life Forms ( A segment from Creative Spiritual Expression ) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 12:40 am

As of YET in ALL the VIDEOS I have EVER SEEN .....

... BASHAR's process of HOW ONE can "accidentally or purposefully" so .......

... BREAK ONESELF DOWN....... & THEN...... BUILD ONESELF BACK UP AGAIN!!!

.... IF ANY ONE EVER WONDERD....

..... THIS IS ABSOLUTELY THE "BEST AS OF YET" discription of HOW I DELIBERATELY / INTENTIONALLY CAUSE MYSELF TO DO SUCH... DEPENDING ON WHAT "THOUGHTS I GIVE MYSELF TO FEED UPON!!!... and thus ALSO how I go about making my self UN-RELATABLE "at times" because of my OVER INDULGANCE of "this process"... :)

Obviously....TOO RAPID OF A RATE "of doing such" MAY?? NOT BEE RIGHT......
..... FOR EVERYONE!!!!

... so my INTENTIONS of PLACING this VIDEO here is more to do with a way for other's to better understand me than anyother reason for so sharing it!!!

Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Bashar - Other Life Forms ( A segment from Creative Spiritual Expression )   Bashar - Other Life Forms ( A segment from Creative Spiritual Expression ) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 12:36 pm

cheers

Steve hugv

great bashar....thanks

i didn't use the same terms when i did this..i called it hitting the wall...
from years of being a competitor hitting the wall meant something to me

and when i finally realized that it was the end. of the old me
then .....i thought of the new beginning...who would i be now

rather than just sitting there at the end for any longer...
longer because it took me a bit to figure out just what had happened

and as i sat and decided who i wanted to build/be..that is when JOY appeared...
and going from two sides of the coin to only one way while still in 3d and the current meat suit...
and i jump on that JOY soap box a lot.. cheers

now and then i slip back to the two-sided coin because sometimes it is the only communicational tool
that can get thru..
not always but sometime
my new thinking does it to relate...because my new thinking hasn't figured out how to speak in joy
all the time yet.

and as i listened to this i laughed..because there i am again..hearing the explanation
when i am well past that part of my journey...
but
still
very much appreciating it...

i don't think you can over do it..but sometimes you do have to do it over.. poke lol!

soooooooooooo welcome to this particular cloud for the little while we are here..till we jump again to another cloud

fired up fired up
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

Number of posts : 698
Humor : I got some
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Bashar - Other Life Forms ( A segment from Creative Spiritual Expression )   Bashar - Other Life Forms ( A segment from Creative Spiritual Expression ) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 1:20 pm

Thank you so much for posting this. It actually made me tear up remembering how hard this was for me to go through. It also made me realize that I am through the worse part of all this because of the "belief" I held for so long. I felt like such a big baby crying all the time (3 weeks) but I'm glad now that I am over that. On the other side of that coin he explained the "light" of it all. What a splended way of putting it. He made me a believer in myself.

It was so nice to listen to his explaination. I often wonder why I was surrounded with such beautiful people that have made remarks to me over the years and it never hit home until just recently. I pacified them and even argued and wondered why they continued to love me and they did and still do.

I really appreciate you for putting this on the forum. I am beginning to really resonate with Bashar myself.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Bashar - Other Life Forms ( A segment from Creative Spiritual Expression )   Bashar - Other Life Forms ( A segment from Creative Spiritual Expression ) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 1:45 pm

This one is pretty funny at the beginning. Great post Steven.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Bashar - Other Life Forms ( A segment from Creative Spiritual Expression )   Bashar - Other Life Forms ( A segment from Creative Spiritual Expression ) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 3:25 pm

flower

hey M

i think the 1313 posts is better than the 1111
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: Bashar - Other Life Forms ( A segment from Creative Spiritual Expression )   Bashar - Other Life Forms ( A segment from Creative Spiritual Expression ) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:11 pm

circumstances do not matter....
only your state of being matters....
rely on response to outter world to see if you have grown, spiritually...
the meaning you give things determines your feelings about them...
life is meaningless, until you give it meaning
needed to hear these things, thank you!
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Bashar - Other Life Forms ( A segment from Creative Spiritual Expression )   Bashar - Other Life Forms ( A segment from Creative Spiritual Expression ) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:00 pm

SIMULTANEOUS Steve - self confessed co-creator,

Wonderful postings. Interesting in the first video Bashar's explainations of crop circles is a co-creating conscious & collective effort where our higher selves are calabriating together with other civilizations to trigger the lost memories we have.

Better thrown in some bananas

rockin rockin moon walk rockin rockin
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: Bashar - Other Life Forms ( A segment from Creative Spiritual Expression )   Bashar - Other Life Forms ( A segment from Creative Spiritual Expression ) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:05 pm

WineHippie wrote:
circumstances do not matter....
only your state of being matters....
rely on response to outter world to see if you have grown, spiritually...
the meaning you give things determines your feelings about them...
life is meaningless, until you give it meaning
needed to hear these things, thank you!

Very inspirational reading. What you put out is what you get back.

WH....on my computer it says the time of your post was 11:11 !!!! A sign that we are starting to get it !!!

He says that when negative things happen to us , it is the way that we react to them, that is important. These are the lessons to advance spiritually. This is so true. I find myself lately always saying well it could have been worse when something undesirable happens. I might have blown a gasket not too long ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2UP86bciVA&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bashar - Other Life Forms ( A segment from Creative Spiritual Expression )   Bashar - Other Life Forms ( A segment from Creative Spiritual Expression ) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bashar - Other Life Forms ( A segment from Creative Spiritual Expression )
Page 1 of 1