the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CASTING OUT DEVILS/HIGHER DENSITY BEINGS

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

CASTING OUT DEVILS/HIGHER DENSITY BEINGS Empty
PostSubject: CASTING OUT DEVILS/HIGHER DENSITY BEINGS   CASTING OUT DEVILS/HIGHER DENSITY BEINGS Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 4:15 pm

A few days ago I prayed that i be used more to cast out devils and fight energy beings of darkness. 45 minutes later a snake cane into my apartment to show me my prayers were heard, I killed the snake.

Last night I was preparing to go to sleep, and started to pray and meditate as I sometimes do as I drift off to sleep. I noticed angels coming into my room through the window and welcomed them and went to sleep.

I remember nothing that happened during the night, but when I woke up this morning my left ankle was swollen up about double and was sore and hurting. I also felt drained of my energy and like I had no sleep at all.

I can only surmise that I went out on a raiding party with the Angels and battled dark forces since I do not remember anything?

I do wish that I remembered, I have prayed to remember, but sometimes for whatever reason I am not allowed to know what I have been a part of.

In my past when things like this happened, I would wake up with scratch marks and teeth prints on my body, but this morning only my left foot seemed to be injured, no scratches or teeth marks yet.

I will keep you posted, but apparently last night was my first encounter since the snake incident.

I must have kicked something real hard during the night as my foot is in sad shape, and I think it was a dark energy being.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: CASTING OUT DEVILS/HIGHER DENSITY BEINGS   CASTING OUT DEVILS/HIGHER DENSITY BEINGS Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 9:11 am

here ya go, gabe... a walking stick hand carved by a man in georgia...

CASTING OUT DEVILS/HIGHER DENSITY BEINGS Cane110
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: CASTING OUT DEVILS/HIGHER DENSITY BEINGS   CASTING OUT DEVILS/HIGHER DENSITY BEINGS Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 9:22 am

Nice sister I can use it.
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

Number of posts : 698
Humor : I got some
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: CASTING OUT DEVILS/HIGHER DENSITY BEINGS   CASTING OUT DEVILS/HIGHER DENSITY BEINGS Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 10:31 am

God be always with you Gabe, that is a dangerous job and maybe you really do not want to know what part you played.............

sending you lots of light and prayers.....
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: CASTING OUT DEVILS/HIGHER DENSITY BEINGS   CASTING OUT DEVILS/HIGHER DENSITY BEINGS Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 11:10 am

Interesting you should mention this Gabe as l to have awoken lately with aches and pains I have never had prior to going to sleep . You may remember me saying something about my shoulder awhile back I had gone to sleep and upon awakening the next day I had what looked like 4 small marks on my right shoulder that formed a rectangle or square . FOR ALMOST 2 MONTHS I COULDN`T RIDE A BIKE THROW A BASKET BALL . In the last couple of weeks i have had sore thumbs that would hurt if i formed a fist and they lasted about a week ...... I don`t know what`s going on but I can`t see why these things would happen
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: CASTING OUT DEVILS/HIGHER DENSITY BEINGS   CASTING OUT DEVILS/HIGHER DENSITY BEINGS Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 5:58 pm

mntruthseeker wrote:
God be always with you Gabe, that is a dangerous job and maybe you really do not want to know what part you played.............

sending you lots of light and prayers.....

Thank you dear sister, with that kind of support failure is not an option.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: CASTING OUT DEVILS/HIGHER DENSITY BEINGS   CASTING OUT DEVILS/HIGHER DENSITY BEINGS Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 6:00 pm

Northern Boy wrote:
Interesting you should mention this Gabe as l to have awoken lately with aches and pains I have never had prior to going to sleep . You may remember me saying something about my shoulder awhile back I had gone to sleep and upon awakening the next day I had what looked like 4 small marks on my right shoulder that formed a rectangle or square . FOR ALMOST 2 MONTHS I COULDN`T RIDE A BIKE THROW A BASKET BALL . In the last couple of weeks i have had sore thumbs that would hurt if i formed a fist and they lasted about a week ...... I don`t know what`s going on but I can`t see why these things would happen

Yes Northern Boy I do remember that post. It may well be that you are also doing things as you sleep and like me sometimes just do not remember.

Perhaps if you meditate on it for awhile you will get a good answer.....It may be worth a try?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: CASTING OUT DEVILS/HIGHER DENSITY BEINGS   CASTING OUT DEVILS/HIGHER DENSITY BEINGS Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 6:00 pm

Northern Boy wrote:

Yes Northern Boy I do remember that post. It may well be that you are also doing things as you sleep and like me sometimes just do not remember.

Perhaps if you meditate on it for awhile you will get a good answer.....It may be worth a try?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: CASTING OUT DEVILS/HIGHER DENSITY BEINGS   CASTING OUT DEVILS/HIGHER DENSITY BEINGS Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 6:01 pm

A double post again....LOL.
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

PostSubject: Re: CASTING OUT DEVILS/HIGHER DENSITY BEINGS   CASTING OUT DEVILS/HIGHER DENSITY BEINGS Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 6:43 pm

NB, I sent you a pm on this but I am going to put it here too. I wont repeat the whole post but I want you to know my son just woke up with a red triangle marking on his arm also. He did see a vicious dog that was holding him down until he changed the "thought focus" of his.....but it didn't end all of his dream. He said when he woke up he immediately felt this on his arm...................my son is in jail, so he wasn't out getting into any other type of struggling. It still bothers him after a week
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

PostSubject: Re: CASTING OUT DEVILS/HIGHER DENSITY BEINGS   CASTING OUT DEVILS/HIGHER DENSITY BEINGS Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 6:44 pm

You are most welcome Gabe and I will also remember you NB
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CASTING OUT DEVILS/HIGHER DENSITY BEINGS   CASTING OUT DEVILS/HIGHER DENSITY BEINGS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CASTING OUT DEVILS/HIGHER DENSITY BEINGS
Page 1 of 1