the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY

Go down 
+11
Biggles
Northern Boy
raulduke
Somamech
Gabriel
micjer
Reunite
New World Orphan
Lightning222
WineHippie
DIVERDOWN
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY   CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 8:42 am

sunny

Biggs
the part that really amazes me is how few people notice..
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY   CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 8:59 pm

CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY - Page 3 Chems1

At approx. 1 min into the video, the weather man points out "a bit of an unusual situation" and he describes "bands of very distinct cloud cover" in the region. He reveals those bands are not rain or snow on the radar, but offers a simple explanation; its military aircraft (Oh!) "dropping chaff - small bits of aluminum, sometimes its made of plastic or even metalized paper products." He goes on to stay that its used for "anti-radar" and that the military is "up there practicing" and although they would not confirm that- HE knows because he was in the Marine Corps for many years, and "that's what it is".

http://www.noonehastodietomorrow.com/agenda/weather-modification/2259

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY   CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 9:16 pm

Hey mic, if I understand the "chaff " term, it used to mean that chaff was used to avoid missiles fired from the ground or from other planes and the metallic nature of the chaff would divert the missile from hitting the plane????

Wow a lot of airplanes are under attack......LOL, I'm glad he cleared that up aren't you ?....LOL warp
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY   CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 9:32 pm

Well at least he admitted that the military is doing it. The reason though is sceptical.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY   CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 9:39 pm

Yes the military part is a nice take on it....At least he noticed and talked about it.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY   CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 6:29 am

lol!
ok...well that's pretty damn funny to me..
sunday i mowed..4 hours worth..only day between rain...and i put the camera in my pocket so i could take pics if i saw any big birds..so i could rule them out for something else
well of course there is a jet in the sky and i figured..hey..another good comparision for size...

here is the shot..looks prefectly clear it is a jet..right???

CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY - Page 3 Hpim0910

i blew it up..looking for a jet shape to compare..where the hell is the jet????

CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY - Page 3 Hpim0911

because of the resizing of that part of the pic this is as big as i can post...but but but..maybe i should just put the camera away and stay in bed.
scratch scratch scratch

dang..i didn't save the original..grrrrrrrrrrr now i lost it..crap.!!!!!!! Banging Head Banging Head Banging Head
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY   CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 9:43 am

Nice pics Sky.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY   CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 4:36 pm

sky otter wrote:

i blew it up..looking for a jet shape to compare..where the hell is the jet????

Military invisible cloak technology..lol
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY   CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 4:42 pm

ok just for a laugh I decided to google my above response. This is what I found -

Invisibility Cloak Technology maybe closer than you think..

Scientists maybe a step closer to creating materials that will allow people and other objects to go invisible by redirecting light around 3D objects using metamaterials. Which are artificially engineered structures created at a nano scale that contain optical properties not found in nature.

The new work moves scientists a step closer to hiding people and objects from visible light, which could have broad applications, including military ones.

Metamaterials are mixtures of metal and circuit board materials such as ceramic, Teflon or fiber composite. They are designed to bend visible light in a way that ordinary materials don’t. Scientists are trying to use them to bend light around objects so they don’t create reflections or shadows.

http://www.gadgettastic.com/2008/08/17/invisibility-cloak-technology-maybe-closer-than-you-think/
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY   CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 5:02 pm

lol!

thanks R
i did read soemthing similiar a while back...
and you can believe i will be taking more pics of those jets...
that was just not what i expected at all.. sadb
i thought it would give me a tube like shape and size to compare stuff with..but
there was nothing there at all..just wilder and wilder questionb
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY   CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 5:18 pm

Based on your latest pics above sky I would have sworn up and down you were looking at a jet, more mysterious everyday.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY   CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 8:00 pm

Great thread guys. ReuniteR your response is a great one as that is the state of that technology right now.

And Sky the thing you photographed was most likely a military project and disguised like no one would notice......LOL remember they think we are stupid.

And you proved that they are.
Back to top Go down
Louise

Number of posts : 606
Humor : Yes!
Registration date : 2010-05-11

PostSubject: Re: CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY   CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 8:29 pm

Here's mine. I've been watching for years, 2 computers crashed with old pics. My question of late is: Where's the planes? I can't see them even with binoculars I dunno gotcha wtf

[img]CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY - Page 3 Sky_0010
Back to top Go down
Louise

PostSubject: Re: CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY   CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 8:31 pm

[img]CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY - Page 3 Outsid10
Back to top Go down
Louise

PostSubject: Re: CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY   CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 8:33 pm

[img]CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY - Page 3 Outsid12
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY   CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 8:43 pm

You know I was just thinking to myself yesterday that I haven't noticed any in the sky around my area, blow me down if I didn't just look out the backyard and there was one of them up there.

They have a lot to answer for whoever they are.

That's the question Louise, where in the hell are the planes doin this stuff.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY   CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 8:49 pm

Great question Biggzzzs
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY   CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 5:36 am

Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY   CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 8:42 am

Almost every country on the globe is spraying it's own country (there are just a couple of exceptions) Germany at least, has the guts to own up to spraying. So, if they are admitting it, then that to me lets the cat out of the bag for the rest of the countries that are spraying but denying it.

I have put the link up on my blog of Germany's admitting spraying. There are also many other links on there that point fingers along with some damming evidence that cannot be denied.

It is also important to distinguish between contrails and chemtrails - again, the blog tells you.

http://chemtrailsmanchesteruk.blogspot.com/

Have a look and leave a comment either on here, or on the blog.
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY   CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:45 am

Well put together skywatcher !

I've about only on one occasion saw a trail which looked like a chemtrial where I live in Oz.

I did find a company here a year or so ago that DO spray for research for the defence science folk down here. Must look into that one day when time permits.

Anyway..welcome aboard! sunny
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY   CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:17 am

Somamech wrote:
Well put together skywatcher !

I've about only on one occasion saw a trail which looked like a chemtrial where I live in Oz.

I did find a company here a year or so ago that DO spray for research for the defence science folk down here. Must look into that one day when time permits.

Anyway..welcome aboard! sunny

Thanks Somamech for your input. I'd welcome more info on the company that does the spraying where you are. If you could e-mail me that info I'd be grateful for whatever you could tell me. I'm trying to put together as much fact as possible on my blog, as opposed to theory, so this would be useful.

And....anyone else for that matter... I'll look into any info that's out there and include it on the blog with your permission.

chemtrailsmanchester@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY   CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 8:53 am

I don't know about where you all live, but there's loads of people with a type of flu in the UK and seems like everyone has the same symptoms. I personally believe it's from an air-borne virus that's been spread from the chemtrails we have had of late. I think it's to wear down our immune systems for the 'biggy' when they let that one go on the community.

CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY - Page 3 15_nov10

This pic is from a spraying just this week.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY   CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 9:36 am

Well I live in Southern Ontario, Canada, I would say that this area has got it also. A nagging cough that won't go away. Some people have had symptoms for weeks. My wife has had a head cold for 5-6 weeks now. poop
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY   CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:57 pm

micjer wrote:
Well I live in Southern Ontario, Canada, I would say that this area has got it also. A nagging cough that won't go away. Some people have had symptoms for weeks. My wife has had a head cold for 5-6 weeks now. poop

Seems like they're spraying us all with the same virus then affraid
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY   CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 4:35 pm

skywatcher: rosalind peterson has been researching
for over a decade, have you seen this?

Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY   CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next