the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY

Go down 
+11
Biggles
Northern Boy
raulduke
Somamech
Gabriel
micjer
Reunite
New World Orphan
Lightning222
WineHippie
DIVERDOWN
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
DIVERDOWN

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2009-01-25

CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY Empty
PostSubject: CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY   CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 11:54 pm

KILLER CLOUDS !!!! CHEMICAL TRAILS THANKS TO THE NWO !!!

Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY   CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 12:14 pm

they are spraying us real hard today, a nice & thorough job...

earlier this morning....

CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY Chemtr10

then the sylphs came out to play (i invited them)....

CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY Sylphs10

then they blasted the sylphs...
CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY Chemtr11
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY   CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 12:20 pm

Your first post looks like they were trying to make a pentagram from the chemtrails.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY   CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 11:35 am

more this morning, dramatic lighting but not nearly as
many as yesterday...

CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY Chemtr12
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY   CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 11:55 am

I like to film chemtrails every now & then on my phone and I remember the one day I didnt have it on me so of course the weirdest thing happened. I saw more chemtrails in the sky than I had ever seen before, this happened this year. Then suddenly the weather changed from a normal day with a little bit of sun into a nice sized lighting storm. Tripped me out. I have never seen anything like it.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY   CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 11:44 pm

So I had this dream last night. I was out the front of my house and looked up to see a plane flying quite low to the ground. Then this plane decided to spray a chemtrail above my head still nice and low. The trail did a little stop start splatter so there was a break in the line.

So I wake up this morning to walk the dogs and low and behold I look up to the sky and see this!

CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY Img_0011
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY   CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 6:43 am

Did you see the blue orb by the tree on the right? Probably just lens reflection or something.

Ya they are spraying everywhere. What is going on?
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY   CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 6:13 pm

I really like the pink petal effect from the lens flare but never noticed the blue spot...good eye my friend

Wonder if they're gearing up for a sky show soon.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY   CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 12:59 pm

They may be gearing up reuniteR. it might be showtime soon? The orb is interesting Mic? I love the tall trees around you reuniteR,
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY   CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 12:59 pm

They may be gearing up reuniteR. it might be showtime soon? The orb is interesting Mic? I love the tall trees around you reuniteR,
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY   CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 8:41 pm

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY   CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:49 pm

I truly believe that there is cosmic rays being beamed at us (probably from Cygnus according to Andrew Collins) and I feel that these chemtrails are the "elites" attempt at blocking these rays. They want the rays deflected to keep us enslaved.

According to A Collins the last major burst caused global consciousness to increase dramatically. (based on cave drawings and time association)

So if there is another massive burst coming in 2012 for the ones that are of propper frequency to receive, then they want the energy deflected.

All I can say is good luck to the evil aluminum spreaders...good luck!

hypnotize
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY   CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:31 pm

Mic I had a bizzare dream about chemtrails last night, big cris-cross pattern.

FIrst dream I've had about chem trails hypnotisedb
Back to top Go down
raulduke
raulduke

Number of posts : 404
Humor : myself
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY   CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 2:48 am

Reunite wrote:
The trail did a little stop start splatter so there was a break in the line.

Wow crazy R. I saw the same kinda break just a few days before that and posted about it here in the mists thread.

raulduke wrote:
CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY Fa73c665
(crumby camera phone pic, sorry)
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY   CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:07 am

[quote="micjer"]I truly believe that there is cosmic rays being beamed at us (probably from Cygnus according to Andrew Collins) and I feel that these chemtrails are the "elites" attempt at blocking these rays. They want the rays deflected to keep us enslaved.

According to A Collins the last major burst caused global consciousness to increase dramatically. (based on cave drawings and time association)

So if there is another massive burst coming in 2012 for the ones that are of propper frequency to receive, then they want the energy deflected.

All I can say is good luck to the evil aluminum spreaders...good luck!

hypnotize[/quote

I agree with every word mic, well said.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY   CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 3:25 pm

Hey Duke I've yet to see contrails spit all over the place...lol
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY   CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 4:38 pm

The buggers were busy today polluting our skies. beingsick
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY   CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 4:50 pm

Same here guys it was a very heavy spray day down near Windsor Ontario like they were playing X and O`s all over the sky today and we get rain tomorrow ..........HMMM wonder if this spray and rain are connected any how ?
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY   CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 5:01 pm

What get's me about polluting the sky with chemtrails to poison the atmosphere and food chain is don't they have to consume the poisoned food trail as well. scratch
Back to top Go down
stal
stal

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY   CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 2:03 am

theres been one or two days out here with spraying. not many though. the other day it rained on & off, and in between the cloud banks, you could see trails being laid higher up.

oh yeah, late last night i was watching razorback, a classic aussie creature feature about a giant killer boar pig, directed by russel mulchay (highlander, resident evil;extinction, etc etc). this movie was filmed in 1984 only a couple of hours drive from where i live. in one scene the 'hero' is lost in the wilderness, and you can clearly see the sky is full of huge trails, all starting at the same point in the distance.
Back to top Go down
stal
stal

PostSubject: Re: CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY   CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 2:18 am

kinda like this

CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY Img43210

CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY Img43810
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY   CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 5:58 am

Yep looks familiar. Only exception they were making X's here yesterday. There was even an S for good measure. Nice pics btw.
Back to top Go down
stal
stal

PostSubject: Re: CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY   CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 6:09 am

thanks. yeah not bad for a phone camera.

i've got pics somewhere of a weird thing that happens out here to the west, where a minimum of 6 planes will all cross paths at a single point, some straight lines, some S curves, some X's. only seen it four times in 6 years, but when it comes around it looks realy realy weird.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY   CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:07 am

Stal I found a company last year that does spraying for the DSTO, will try and dig the link up when I arrive home after this rather crappy night of work. Maybe you could see if any of this companys known aircraft are a match for what you saw :D
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY   CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:19 am

Oh you poor buggar Soma, crappy night shift, poor thing, never mind one day you probably wont have to do it any more. Mmmh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY   CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next