the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE ADVANTAGE OF TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY

Go down 
+4
mntruthseeker
Linda
Reunite
Gabriel
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

THE ADVANTAGE OF TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE ADVANTAGE OF TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY   THE ADVANTAGE OF TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 2:15 am

Linda wrote:
I'm impressed sweet brother, but not surprised. good job
I must say, that many things you wrote about made sense and really hit home with me.

Even though they keep trying to pull us away from our Creators, God/Goddess, they are more powerful and do let you know of their divine presence.
Thanks for being here Gabe. toast

Linda I am glad these things resonated with your spirit being, that to me is a "sign" that this info came from the Spirit as you are a fine barometer so to speak.....LOL....
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVANTAGE OF TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY   THE ADVANTAGE OF TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 2:21 am

mntruthseeker wrote:
well, I'm flabbergassed because I never heard anything like this before.

It opens so many doors and I feel I need to learn so much more.

I did know there was a great war on Mars which I have heard by a much different name Myu or something like that, by Sanni. But she never touched on any of this.

Also Andrew Basiago says when he got to mars, he went throught the eyelid of the mans head from the elevator shaft.

I also listened to Bariska (sp) and he is the young man that says he came from Mars and when asked what it was like he ansered.....there are always wars going on.

Not that I believe all of this young Russian Boy because he lives where freedom of speech has always been lost.

I did asked this man a question and I only got a one word answer which was "accunpunture" it will not leave my mind and I have done so much studying on it trying to find out what it is suppose to mean to me. I find it utterly amazing and love what I am finding out so far.

I asked him what I came here for so now I think I'm just crazy myself.

I am finding that since I started meditating harder and coming into this room again, Thank you once again NB for showing me the way....that I am becoming a better person. I can live with me now. if that makes any sense

Thanks Gabe for your insightfulness and to Linda for bringing it here again so I could read it.

Im so greatful

Your post is insightful as well as instructive in how we learn the ways of the Spirit. You are obviously on a great learning curve as we all are and your words being spoken tells a lot about you being a seeker of higher knowledge and understanding. Great post mntruthseeker. Keep going deeper in your meditation and you may have to change your screen name to mntruthfinder....LOL.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVANTAGE OF TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY   THE ADVANTAGE OF TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 2:28 am

Lightning222 wrote:
I've heard of this happening to many people. Do either of you have any means of preventing it from happening again? There are some means of blocking remote viewing I've heard although honestly I've never had any personal experience with being viewed. I have been scanned but that was with my permission.

I'm energy sensitive so I do feel people trying to send me energy at times uninvited and what I see is a wave of color coming towards me and that can also be blocked.

I'd love to hear about any more experiences either of you have.

Lightening,

Yes I have a way of blocking these things just as you do as well. From what little I have learned I found out that having "faith" that you will be protected as you speak your faith with the words that fall from your lips.

A good exercise might be to everyday speak with your mouth out loud that you are protected by your faith and it will come to pass, as this technique is taught in the Bible on how to do these things.

If you speak something enough times it becomes a part of your very being, and then it is second nature and you no longer have to speak it because then you will be walking it and living it.
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVANTAGE OF TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY   THE ADVANTAGE OF TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 3:16 pm

Ask yourself why you want to stop being remote viewed.

Isn't this something to do with the ego's notion of privacy ?

If we are all one, then at some point we are all going to know each-others dirty little secrets. Telepathy raises other interesting ideas of privacy.

A..
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVANTAGE OF TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY   THE ADVANTAGE OF TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 3:40 pm

Your question is a valid one Anchor? In third density flesh, to be remote viewed is a fucked up situation and a violation of your privacy is it not?

If that premise is true then you have no protection from violation and you should not ever have the right to expect privacy from your paradigm. Now if you wish to be universal in your thoughts about your privacy, then you must accept the possibility that if you tune into the right frequency your privacy is guaranteed.

Anchor, I do not want to be remote viewed by STS beings. And because of this I have the ability to block them through Triapic Technology, so they can not violate my privacy. If they choose to try to scope me out, then I as a child of the Sovereign being that is my Father, the Spirit of the Living God will not let it happen if I have a covenant with him???

It is a matter of Authority, and who the Sovereign gives his blessings to and directly to your dedication to the Sovereign.
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVANTAGE OF TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY   THE ADVANTAGE OF TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 7:46 pm

Privacy is the central issue.

Do we, in our current rapid evolutionary states really care about privacy?

That was the central point I was trying to make. Which is the part of us that feels the violation of privacy?

My body ("flesh") does not feel violated, but my mind/ego probably does (these are of course intimately connected to my body).

You have a right to be left alone. Your freewill (that expressed by both your lower and higher self and not just the lower self) is not to be infringed. This a remote viewer is remote viewing you within a framework of non-violation. He/They/She or It cant do it otherwise. Somehow, for that to have happened you must have left the door open. The instant you realised that this was the case you slammed that "triapic" door shut.

My questions were not about your ability to shut the door - but why you would in the first place.

Obviously the paradigm of "a mans house is his castle" is a useful place to start. We expect privacy in our homes. We lock our doors and implicity deny permission for others to enter without asking first.

How appropriate is the 3rd density model for the higher density ones?

A..
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVANTAGE OF TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY   THE ADVANTAGE OF TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 2:28 am

I think you are right Anchor, privacy is the central issue. An interesting note of when I was remote viewed is the fact that the remote viewer was given information about me that was non threatening to his mission agenda.

If the viewer, in this case Joe Mcmoneagle works for the CIA, as is common knowledge by many that he does, then he works for the lizards and the government. These entities are sts beings that live on the life energy of fear, evil, and every other vile thing we could think of. As far as I am concerned, these beings are of evil intent and are not my friends and I do not want them viewing me or anything else because I consider them anti-Love beings.

This is a simple matter of them trying to gather information about me by remote probing of my energy signature in the EM spectrum. The technology I call Triapic is not controlled by me to the point that I can manipulate the technology and shield myself from the remote probing.

If I had that kind of control, I might have stopped them from even looking by using an invisible cloak that they cannot probe at all, but there again it is not me that controls the working of the technology, it is the Higher Self/God that controls the Triapic operation as far as I know and understand.

Your question of "Why would I shut the door" in the first place is a very good question.

I would want to shut the door because there is a war going on here on this planet. The war is between the Children of Light and the Children of darkness and I have been involved in this war since 1979 at the time of my conversion to Spiritual things.

I would shut the door so they could not probe me. But as you read about the incident where they remote viewed me, They were also given non-threatening information about me, and so they were satisfied that i am no threat to them and so they no longer pay attention to me.

Apparently my Higher Self/God thought that was the preferred way to handle the attempted probe, by feeding them misinformation.

This also would illustrate why it is a good idea that I do not control the Triapic technology within my EM spectrum as I do not have enough knowledge to use it properly and most effectively.

The 3rd density model is a shadow of the higher densities according to the book of Hebrews where God tells Moses to be most careful in following his instructions in building the Tabernacle because of the shadow factor of our world.
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

Number of posts : 698
Humor : I got some
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVANTAGE OF TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY   THE ADVANTAGE OF TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 1:15 pm

You have explained so much Gabe, I really appreciated it, not that I care to have my "privacy" invaded but I see that its happening anyhow, so just go with the flow.

Thanks for all you shared
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVANTAGE OF TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY   THE ADVANTAGE OF TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 1:27 pm

You are welcome mntruthseeker. You do not have to be a trouble maker, or a warrior in this time for you to be surveilled, just as you said so elegantly that they do it anyway.

That is why we are here now, because we all did this once before in the world that was, and so you were placed here by your agreement before you were born,in order to establish that you would be willing to do it one more time for the record.

All things are established in the mouth of two or three witnesses according to the Law of God, and so you volunteered to finish the job because God can count on you to be you, and to finish.

I hope you are not leaving?
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVANTAGE OF TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY   THE ADVANTAGE OF TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 1:50 pm

OH but I am a troublemaker and I'm working so hard to get away from that. LOL you have no idea how many calls I made to the white house or send messages regarding issues.

I finally realize that I dont need to bother with that anymore. Its a hard lesson but I'm catching on.

I explained this to my son (what you said ) and he knows that he has had many visitors but now he says he is now in control. He had a visitor the other night and he actually sounded excited when he told me. So it was a good spirit. He has been trying to get ahold of his father and after just a few nights he was so excited that he didnt know what to say.

I have been doing alot of research on my own and coming to grips with what I need in my life at this time.

So much is happening and I felt time was getting shorter and I just wasnt getting "something" I am working so much harder on my meditation and I do feel much happier now a days. I won't let my fears get in my way anymore

Life at home seems so much happier also. I think my husband is pacifying me, LOL I caught him and my daughter go off to chat a few weeks ago and blew my top. I said I'm not nuts and leave it. So I kept alot of this inside and now with the meditation, I can see that I am free of so much of these fears now. Its nice

I even took your word to look up bible verses because my hardest part was being able to interpet so much of it and then I got frustrated not knowing which was the truth.

Its always nice when things started fitting into place.

thanks for asking but No, I'm not leaving. I'm just growing
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVANTAGE OF TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY   THE ADVANTAGE OF TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 2:00 pm

WOW, I say you are my dear friend. Your son obviously made a contact with a good spirit as you said. That in and of itself is most encouraging for both you and your son.

Your phone calls is what has made you a target, and that is why you are here among other things obviously.

I love you dear spirit, and am glad you are not going anywhere.
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVANTAGE OF TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY   THE ADVANTAGE OF TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 2:21 pm

Thank you I love you too

You have inspired me more than you know. I am learning

My son is in jail. He has struggled with drugs all his life.....which made him very supjectable to being visited by the "negative forces" He had terrible nightmares.

He actually has helped me get through this as he is very intuned to what was going on.

His grand-father was Native American and I believe with all my heart that he is guiding my son, now that he is asking for his help.

My son never met his father as he died way back. He was never the same when he returned from the Viet Nam war so I had to leave him. But I have shown my son that he can contact him and I truly believe he is. Not too often you get a "good spirit" visit you in the pokey.

I send articles to my son and he was really glad hearing what you had to say. He laughs at the way my mind would see things.

Right now, he told me that he is happy that he has finally gotten to know who I am. Funny because thats how I felt with him

My son has had 2 NDE so he has known things since he was five. He told me once he had a choice and picked the wrong side. We both know that he has switched over and shocking us both with his knowledge of things. It just pours out of his head. Darn I wish it didnt cost so much to talk as we can only talk twice a week. It is nice though that we were given this chance.

Our last conversation when I told him I would not comply he told me tht we will still have our talks. He whispered it to me, LOL I wanted to tell him, oh man what they going to do if they think you're nuts ? Lock you up, but I just laughed insead

I love to read the postings in here. I cant seem to get enough knowledge. I try to follow up on all the leads.

Im glad I am not still working.......I'm able to now but feel blessed that I'm got ill and had to retire, because I get paid to learn all of this. Not bad, eh ?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVANTAGE OF TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY   THE ADVANTAGE OF TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 2:44 pm

I also have a son in jail. he has been there since 2003. He was jailed on a trumped up charge and he is an innocent man spending many years in jail because the system screwed him through false testimony.

He also has found the spiritual element since he was placed there.

Your meditation will make you a different person and one that will know what to do and when. Meditation is the way, connected to prayer.

I am glad you are here.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVANTAGE OF TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY   THE ADVANTAGE OF TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 3:27 pm

and i am glad you are BOTH here
group-hug
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVANTAGE OF TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY   THE ADVANTAGE OF TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 5:29 am

Thanks Hippy, likewise to you as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVANTAGE OF TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY   THE ADVANTAGE OF TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE ADVANTAGE OF TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2