the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Humans are Supressed Technology (to some degree)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Humans are Supressed Technology (to some degree) Empty
PostSubject: Humans are Supressed Technology (to some degree)   Humans are Supressed Technology (to some degree) Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 12:25 pm

There is nothing stopping the inquisitive.

sunny cheers
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Humans are Supressed Technology (to some degree)   Humans are Supressed Technology (to some degree) Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 2:29 pm

I agree! lol!
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Humans are Supressed Technology (to some degree)   Humans are Supressed Technology (to some degree) Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 3:18 pm

You Soma are more correct than you might know. What do I mean? Humans are 3rd dimensional beings. At the bottom of the feeding chain of higher dimensional beings. Now having said that you as a 3rd dimensional being, can connect with your God source in this 3rd dimensional holographic reality, you can ascend beyond the 4th dimensional type or the 5th or 6th density reality as this is up to you and your personal connection to the reality that you are unlimited as to your progress as a 3rd dimensional being, because you are at the bottom of the food chain!!!!!!

This is the key to dimensional advancement as you occupy this 3rd D.

You have no limits, other than what you put on yourself in this 3rd D.

You can climb the highest mountains as a 3rd D being, if you dare to accept this idea.

And your post inspired me to say this. It is up to us individually.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Humans are Supressed Technology (to some degree)   Humans are Supressed Technology (to some degree) Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 11:31 am

Gabes thanks mate for your insights !

When I posted this thread I was in some deep thought about all the known discoveries of the realms which are available to every single 3d here right now.

Remote Viewing is something I always point out to people who like to think that higher states are all hocus pocus.

A friend sent me this really nice link tonight to an ebook called:

Autobiography of a Yogi
Paramhansa Yogananda

http://aren.org/prison/documents/religion/Misc/Autobiography%20of%20a%20Yogi--Paramhansa%20Yogananda.pdf

Its quite a show regarding how TPTB slowly herd public thought. Luckily we do have all the knowledge there still to maintain our own awareness for those that wish to do so. sunny
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Humans are Supressed Technology (to some degree)   Humans are Supressed Technology (to some degree) Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 11:56 am

Thanks for the Link.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Humans are Supressed Technology (to some degree)   Humans are Supressed Technology (to some degree) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Humans are Supressed Technology (to some degree)
Page 1 of 1