the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How American Health Care Killed My Father

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

How American Health Care Killed My Father Empty
PostSubject: How American Health Care Killed My Father   How American Health Care Killed My Father Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:04 am

"After the needless death of his father, the author, a business executive, began a personal exploration of a health-care industry that for years has delivered poor service and irregular quality at astonishingly high cost. It is a system, he argues, that is not worth preserving in anything like its current form. And the health-care reform now being contemplated will not fix it. Here’s a radical solution to an agonizing problem."

This is a long article and has so many "good points" that i cannot begin to quote...
there is so much TRUTH here, from someone not connected with the industry,
if you are interested at all in the current health care debate, it is a MUST READ

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=14904
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: How American Health Care Killed My Father   How American Health Care Killed My Father Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:16 am

That was a great article, thanks.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: How American Health Care Killed My Father   How American Health Care Killed My Father Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:23 am

gosh, you a FAST reader - took me all morning!
lol!
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: How American Health Care Killed My Father   How American Health Care Killed My Father Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 1:18 pm

It wasn't continued was it? lol! I am a fast reader sometimes too fast.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: How American Health Care Killed My Father   How American Health Care Killed My Father Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:53 pm

i do not think it continued past that page...
maybe it took me so long cause sis and i kept discussing
his "points" as we went along......
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: How American Health Care Killed My Father   How American Health Care Killed My Father Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:56 pm

This is a topic I've dug into for a long time now and honestly nothing surprises me. I've also married into a familly of doctors so it was always dinner conversation. I've heard all the shocking details.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: How American Health Care Killed My Father   How American Health Care Killed My Father Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:59 pm

i think the man who wrote the article should be in charge of reforming health care....
and i wish everyone would absorb what he is saying, he is non-partisan and right on the money as far as i am concerned
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

Number of posts : 698
Humor : I got some
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: How American Health Care Killed My Father   How American Health Care Killed My Father Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 11:15 am

I started to read the article and backed off. I lost my mother which will be exactly 2 years tomorrow. It still pains me and she was Killed the same way.

I went to see my mother and she was doing great ! She told me she was being released the next day. I tried to call her home the next afternoon and recieve no answer. I assumed she was with her friends. Dumb move. The following day when I had not heard back, I started to panic and called her home then the hospital. NO answer. I called the operator at the hospital and she said that my mother was still there..........hmmmmm

so finally after many calls and no answer to her room, I called the head nurse and was told my mother was still there and that she had to have a transfusion. I was pissed. I asked her why and she told me that she couldn't talk to me. So I told my husband to take me down there even though it was late, I was in panic city.

My mother's body was all blown up and she looked like a huge sausage and was all purple. she couldnt move. I still had no idea what happened.

I knew my mother had an ulcerated tumor on her belly which was being treated prior to her trip to the hospital BUT was told after many months it had healed !!!!!! What I didnt know is that she was bleeding internally. Well that didnt happen until the day they decided to send her home.

I ask anybody to explain how this could of happened. To be well, eating, laughing and now so terribly ill she can't even keep food down. I wanted to know why they had to start the blood transfusions in the first place. What happened

Ok, seems they decided to change her blood pressure pill to something that was just put on the market......not tested of course. All hell broke out and she was so weak she couldnt get up and they discovered she was bleeding internally from a hole in her stomach.

They assured me my mother would be fine when I had to leave due to my oxygen supply and they informed me she would be going home the next day

Well I got the call at 2am to get down there as fast as I could Mom was in intensive care. She had MRI and a stroke and they asked me if I wanted to have them do surgery.

I turned to my oldest sister and we both agreed that we would not have them operate because they said they had to put her under to do so. My mother has had a pace maker exchange, 1st one was defective.....(figures) and two knee surgeries without being put under. She had begged us to never do that to her as she lost her husband that way. So we had to tell them no.

There was a nurse in the room that just looked at us all with an angry stare. I knew in my heart she knew something. I was afraid to ask.

We watched mother passed and they asked me if I wanted to have an autopsy and I said no, she went through enought already. I dont know what I was thinking of, I just knew I was falling to pieces.

The very next day they had a news flash that 8 people had died due to that new medication. I was furious and knew that they had killed my mother.

Just like people tried to tell me that my father and father in law were also killed.

That is what got me started my search on alternative medication and I should say I too was not doing so good at this time. I could hardly walk due to pain so spent most of my time in bed feeling sorry for myself.

I know that the biggest problem is the damn medication they are throwing at us and the vaccinations.

I know my mother is doing well now as I have seen her many times and each time she has the biggest smile. I have even smelled her perfume.

Sorry for the long post but damn I feel good getting this out.

I should say my mother was on medicare and of course had to attend a hospital that was affiliated with the Uninversity of Minnesota. The one they used their patients as guini pigs. (sp)
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: How American Health Care Killed My Father   How American Health Care Killed My Father Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:52 pm

hugv hugv

mn t...i am so sorry to hear your story about your mother..please accept hugs from me...

i also have a horror story about my father...and it all started when a nurse gave him a shot of demera in the same arm where he had a 4 inch yellow bracklet on that said..alergic to demera...and it went from there

i wish i had all the answers and could wave a wand to make the change instantly..but i can't
i do know that it will take a total collapse of the system to make any big changes and even then there is no guarantee it will be better

i'm sure typing your mother's story was hard..i hope in some small way it helped

you are not alone
hugv
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: How American Health Care Killed My Father   How American Health Care Killed My Father Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:54 pm

oh, mn, why do some of our lessons have to be so HARD and
heart-wrenching, are we THAT thick?
i, too, know that your mother is now totally aligned with her
soul energy, and blissful, as is my mother, father and brother...
i feel them around me just as you sense your mom's spirit,
i love the idea that you have even smelled her perfume.....
won't it be a joyous time when we are all together again!
maybe "things" will be better in this 3D future, maybe not, but i
truly feel that we are readying for the transition... take heart,
stay observant, continue to acquire knowledge, and be of
service to others.... our mothers are proud of us, i can feel it.
love and blessings to you
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

PostSubject: Re: How American Health Care Killed My Father   How American Health Care Killed My Father Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:50 pm

Well I am glad that I was even able to tell my story without someone taking offense. . Another hardship story in the world of so many, too many for sure.

Oh yes there are more in my family, my mother was just the last one due to "error" and in her case there were many of them. So its very fresh in my mind

I have a little bit better understanding of death now and although its painful for the survivors, the thought they are not suffering any longer is a big plus. I do miss her

Sky Otter
Thanks for the big hug...........as I read it, I felt it!

Thanks WH...you are a sweetie

Lightning, I'm sure you have heard alot........my family is filled with cops (6) x-FBI, 2 x CIA's and one currently, and one Probational Officer. They are not happy with me and I really don't care. I will not back down with my speaking out. They are blind

I know who is behind all of the useless deseases and their methods as I'm sure alot of us do. Obama made a remark that make my head turn. He said deseases like Diabetes, MS, cancer etc...............are all preventable. People might not have picked up on that, but he is absolutely right..........................so knowing this, as the people he was talking to also knows..............why not stop it.

There was an article I read in PA that I will like here, just in case. It put another piece of the puzzle together for me on the question...........why do they want to give the children so many vaccinations...........

http://prosvetlenie.start.bg/article.php?aid=3958
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: How American Health Care Killed My Father   How American Health Care Killed My Father Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 4:00 pm

mnt,

I'm a firm believer in pre-birth agreements. This is just my opinion. Your mother perhaps chose her destiny to leave this physical reality for you to discover natural medicines. A sacrifice of a loving mother for her daughter to glimpse into the possibilites to improve ones health and to share your knowledge for natural and safe alternatives.

Big hugs to you

hugv
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: How American Health Care Killed My Father   How American Health Care Killed My Father Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:26 pm

mntruth:

I'm also sorry to hear about your mom and the other tradgedies mentioned here. I have lost too many from my family in the last year (4 in less than 9 months). All but one unexpectedly. We can only hope that they are in a place where no one can hurt them anymore.

So many solutions are simple and cost effective, it defies logic as to why they're not implemented. I know my brief experiences with hospitals was that there were too many people there that did not like the profession they had chosen, so why do they stay. There are many people that love what they do and make it their mission to do the best job they can, it seems these are always the ones that get cut during budget axe time.
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

PostSubject: Re: How American Health Care Killed My Father   How American Health Care Killed My Father Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:00 pm

I agree and now I look at it with such a different views. I seriously miss my mother and for a long time I carried the "guilt" of could I have done more. I know now that only now would I be able to have done more.

I used to chat with close to 95 people everynight for 15 years on pogo games. we met back in 94 or 95. We were in a room just playing bingo or keno and chatting about everythng.

What I noticed is that they all had illnesses that prevent them from working as we continued out friendship. but the worse part of it all was, all of our symptoms were similiar and the the medication were exactly the same but the deseases had different names. weird as hell. It really bothered me because toward the end, I wasn't enjoying our time as I could hardly type or sit up for long periods of times. I knew that many of my friends were experiencing the same thing. We drew apart and at first my phone would ring off the hook as people kept thinking something terrible happened to me or were checking on the status of another. Its been a good five years since we all met up in one room. I still get emails and call a few of them. Some so much worse off then myself. I have healed myself so much and I can still feel myself improving. What did I do? For one thing I got off the medication. Because most of these people had been sick with what I seem to be coming down with. Coincident? I doubt it. In fact I will bet my life on it.

We all eat the same food, live in the same world and are given the same medications.

Now I have nothing against the medical field as I see them doing what they know. Only a handfull go out on the limb and study like we do. The ones that get frustrated I think just dont get it. They give us medication that covers the symptoms not cure the desease. I dont blame them for being frustrated.

I went to my dr and told her I healed myself by taken Vitamin D3 and threw my meds away. I thought I was watching part of the exorcism as her head spun around so fast with a blank look on her face and mouth dropped open. ( Now, I wont take credit for finding this information myself, because it was a dr from India that I went to see, my Rhuematologist. She noticed my feet turned inwards as I sat on her table. LOL she asked me if I knew this and I said NO)

Anyhow this dr used to put her arms around me and carry my heavy load of files to the xray room because she felt sorry for my condition. I stumbled alot due to pain at that time. She was my family physician for years. We had a bond so to speak.

Two weeks later someone called me and asked me if I would go see her if she opened her own private business but at a cost I couldn't afford.

So my point is, they are no doubt alot of frustrated people in the medical field. They get kick backs for pushing the drugs that do us in. I imagine alot do not know the truth.
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: How American Health Care Killed My Father   How American Health Care Killed My Father Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:48 pm

The problem with the medical profession is that it's a business profit driven and it's not immune from greed and corruption. Doctors are taught about medicines by pharmascuetical representatives in medical school, talk about conflict of interest. You have to take charge of your own health because no one cares about you like you do!
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

PostSubject: Re: How American Health Care Killed My Father   How American Health Care Killed My Father Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:00 pm

Lightning222 wrote:
The problem with the medical profession is that it's a business profit driven and it's not immune from greed and corruption. Doctors are taught about medicines by pharmascuetical representatives in medical school, talk about conflict of interest. You have to take charge of your own health because no one cares about you like you do!

AWWWW you got that right. I think its all a conspiracy, how about you?

strapped down
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: How American Health Care Killed My Father   How American Health Care Killed My Father Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:22 pm

Not really but it sure if ripe for corruption.
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

PostSubject: Re: How American Health Care Killed My Father   How American Health Care Killed My Father Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 10:10 pm

you are absolutely right I think that goes without saying for just about everything now a days.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How American Health Care Killed My Father   How American Health Care Killed My Father Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How American Health Care Killed My Father
Page 1 of 1