the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Well it looks like I have finally made the 1111 club.

Go down 
+9
Gerardgeert
Biggles
WineHippie
Linda
Anchor
Reunite
Lightning222
sky otter
micjer
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Well it looks like I have finally made the 1111 club. Empty
PostSubject: Well it looks like I have finally made the 1111 club.   Well it looks like I have finally made the 1111 club. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 8:12 pm

Well it looks like I have finally made the 1111 club. Th1111

My wife is not surprised. She thinks I'm going to turn into this guy. LOL

Well it looks like I have finally made the 1111 club. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Hooray!

The funny thing is I hardly ever see 11:11. I see 11:12 all of the time. I see 1:11, 3:11 etc also. Not sure whether this means anything or not.

letz party confetti guitar
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Well it looks like I have finally made the 1111 club.   Well it looks like I have finally made the 1111 club. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 8:17 pm

lol! toast

it only means something if you want it too..
otherwise..just wave as you go on by
wave

and if your wife thinks you will turn into this guy and she hasn't left yet...you have it made..congrats EX
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Well it looks like I have finally made the 1111 club.   Well it looks like I have finally made the 1111 club. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 8:59 pm

lol! Nice picture of you! Listen to your wife. CONGRATULATIONS! I used to see 11:11 all the time but not anymore and I always paid attention because something good always happened when I saw it!

Welcome back sky otter.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Well it looks like I have finally made the 1111 club.   Well it looks like I have finally made the 1111 club. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 3:25 pm

Welcome to the club lol!

Looks like you are sitting on it for a while.

toast
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Well it looks like I have finally made the 1111 club.   Well it looks like I have finally made the 1111 club. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 4:40 pm

The matrix provides the 11:11 thing as a sign-post. It is only of any value when you can recall what you were thinking or doing at the time.

It is not the only way this can work, there are lots of other signs and "portents" "omen" that can work for you.

Reading the matrix is a playground for the intuition.

A..
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: Well it looks like I have finally made the 1111 club.   Well it looks like I have finally made the 1111 club. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 9:24 am

flower

M..thought of you when i read this..en~joy

flower

Masters of the Spirit World
CHANNELED MESSAGES FROM ENLIGHTENED SOULS IN NON-PHYSICAL FORM

Recurring Numbers
August 5th, 2009

QUESTION: Masters, I am not sure if I am crazy or I have a "prompter"
problem. Well maybe not really a problem-I just don't understand what
it means. I am constantly visualizing the number 137. I have no idea
why I am continually seeing this number. If I do know, my mind is not
sharing the reason. Could you please explain this concern I have?
~Franklin, USA

ANSWER: This number is a sign from the other side to get your
attention. It is being used for a variety of reasons. It is very
distinctive and definitely gets your attention when it appears on
clocks, addresses, license plates, and in other chains of numbers.

The purpose is to assist you with your journey. The problem is that
you are noticing the number but are not noticing other things that
occur around you at the same time. You are not totally living in the
now-aware of what is happening around you and to you.

When you see this number, STOP! Ask yourself, "What am I thinking
about immediately before seeing the number?" Or, "Is there something
within my vision of which I should take notice?" This is like someone
blowing a whistle to get you out of a deep introspection so that you
do not fall into a hole looming in front of you.

This technique is also used to help verify that what a person is
thinking about is the right way to move forward. Like any indicator,
you will have to see how it calibrates to you. Is it a "wake up and
look around" call? Is it a confirmation that you have the perfect
answer? Or is it telling you that now is the time to start moving
again?

http://www.mastersofthespiritworld.com/

Sleep
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

PostSubject: Re: Well it looks like I have finally made the 1111 club.   Well it looks like I have finally made the 1111 club. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 11:36 am

Mic, congratulations!

I have a different take on seeing numbers.
You need to figure it out on your own by listening to your own spirit and don't believe what the "masters" or people who do CHANNELED MESSAGES have to say about anything.

I think that perhaps it's a communication from the higher source to let us know something.

When you see it, it causes your mind to pause for an instant, and this increases your awareness of God by a degree.
You don't have to believe it to be true, but know that there is a divine plan for the world that you're apart of, and you're tapping into something which is beautiful.
It's there to show you support and love, not to stress you out or to make you worried that it's a bad sign.

I read this somewhere about the number 11.

* Symbol of the interior fight, the rebellion and the mislaying which results from it.

* But it also represents someone who comes out victorious of the tests with the acquired knowledge.

And you have LOTS of knowledge Mic!
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Well it looks like I have finally made the 1111 club.   Well it looks like I have finally made the 1111 club. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 3:45 pm

Linda wrote:

You need to figure it out on your own by listening to your own spirit and don't believe what the "masters" or people who do CHANNELED MESSAGES have to say about anything.

Linda I would have to agree and disagree with the above statement.

Now I'm not saying to believe in 100% of all channelled material or so called gurus. Absolutely not. There are truths mixed in with lies. None of us would be here on a forum if we didn't believe in anything from such messages. How would any of us found about the deception that surrounds us without having an open mind to alternative sources. All of us found each other because the first step was to listen to channelled material or from a truth seeker. We need a little assistance or trigger from the messages we recieve to tap into the vast knowledge that resides inside of us.

Once we listen, absorb and filter all the messages it's then up to our spirit to make us remember again what our own personal truths are.

I'm not going to speak for everyone but the reason why I am on a forum everyday is because I enjoy being exposed to different messages from all different sources and I like to believe in some of it definitely not all and my spirit will be guiding my intuition that will ultimately decide what truth is for me.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

PostSubject: Re: Well it looks like I have finally made the 1111 club.   Well it looks like I have finally made the 1111 club. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 5:23 pm

You are right, I should have said don't believe EVERYTHING that these types say because, as we all know that some of them are masters at deception.

We all started our journey because of something that triggered us. Some of us have been touched by those powerful, dark ones and have experienced first hand about the hidden things.
Others just read about it.

Yes, we can only speak for ourselves and what our own truth is and why.

As far as first steps, my spirit immediately rejected listening to channeled material because it did not feel right.
Gurus still leave a bad taste in my mouth because of what I've seen happen to people I know who followed some of them.

My own personal journey started when traumatic things happened, then my memories started coming back and I was able to connect dots.
Step two for me was the urge to read and study everything. EVERYTHING.
Especially ancient history.
Then I compared those things to my own experiences with the supernatural like OBE's and NDE's etc.....and then I reflected.

I agree that we should only allow our own spirit to be our guide for the truth.
Understanding HOW we became sheep and not falling for it again by questioning everything is crucial.
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: Well it looks like I have finally made the 1111 club.   Well it looks like I have finally made the 1111 club. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 6:31 pm

flower

Hey M
i was going to tell you the that ones (1111) didn't constitute a stop sign and now i just looked and realized you have posted since..
so
oopsb
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Well it looks like I have finally made the 1111 club.   Well it looks like I have finally made the 1111 club. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 7:49 pm

Hehe...no I have been really busy the last few days and didn't have time to post. I glanced to keep up to date with what was going on but was too tired to post. Things are getting back to normal so I'll be back boring everyone with my posts. lol!
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Well it looks like I have finally made the 1111 club.   Well it looks like I have finally made the 1111 club. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 7:17 am

Well it looks like I have earned a second award. 2 x 1111

Not that it matters but it is funny how I see this number all of the time. Sometimes it is 1 1 1 or 4 1 1 but it does act as a reminder of not getting caught up in the play that is unfolding in this world right now.

Well it looks like I have finally made the 1111 club. Epic-fail-service-fail
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Well it looks like I have finally made the 1111 club.   Well it looks like I have finally made the 1111 club. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 1:42 pm

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Well it looks like I have finally made the 1111 club.   Well it looks like I have finally made the 1111 club. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 3:39 pm

hehe.

I didn't try that.

wtf
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: Well it looks like I have finally made the 1111 club.   Well it looks like I have finally made the 1111 club. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:56 am

here ya go lovelies, just food for thought

Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Well it looks like I have finally made the 1111 club.   Well it looks like I have finally made the 1111 club. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 11:08 am

I still wonder what the true significance of 11 11 is.....

Weird thing happened today. I have an old type adding machine. Digital readout.

I left it on overnight and when I went into my office this morning it said the following.

I didn't think much of it until later I was adding up some numbers, and after reading the sum and writing the number down, I looked back at readout and it said.....

111111111 . wtf

Somebody trying to tell me something? I have never seen this machine do this before.

shocked

I really have no idea. Just thought I would share. questionb

Last edited by micjer on Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: Well it looks like I have finally made the 1111 club.   Well it looks like I have finally made the 1111 club. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 3:45 pm

rainbow heart lol!

Mic
i'm thinking that it really doesn't mean anything anymore... lol!
you are well past the point of intiation
and i always thought it was to get a person's attention that they were heading in the right direction
maybe i should say..heading in a certain direction ..

scratch
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Well it looks like I have finally made the 1111 club.   Well it looks like I have finally made the 1111 club. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 4:04 pm

It maybe means nothing. Who knows

I went out for a while this afternoon and when I came back it read 1111. Just too weird.

Nobody touched it. I dunno
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Well it looks like I have finally made the 1111 club.   Well it looks like I have finally made the 1111 club. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 6:04 pm

It is a bit weird when you think on it Mic. The 10 year anniversary of 9/11 is coming up soon, although I am thinking this probably is something else.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Well it looks like I have finally made the 1111 club.   Well it looks like I have finally made the 1111 club. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 10:40 am

Update...

Yesterday the calculator read 11111111111111111111E

Today it simply read 11

If it was a malfunction, wouldn't it say the same thing all of the time?

My intuition is that there is someone trying to get my attention. My feeling is that with this incoming Elenin and possible asteroid in November, there is something to it. scratch

Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: Well it looks like I have finally made the 1111 club.   Well it looks like I have finally made the 1111 club. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 10:46 am

rainbow heart

Mic

my dad used to call me number one all the time ..first born thing..

with the comet stuff and more immediately the hurricane called irene....perhaps the message is
look out for number one..YOU..

Back to top Go down
Gerardgeert
Gerardgeert

Number of posts : 352
Humor : Niccolò Machiavelli
Registration date : 2011-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Well it looks like I have finally made the 1111 club.   Well it looks like I have finally made the 1111 club. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 12:54 pm

iagree I believe, but; to try and give ya an example by my experience:

I was really focused on friday the 13th (damn masons)); and 1day when i didn't notice the date&day, i got trapped under a 1000kg of glass, and in the time i was lying there, someone screamed to me from the other side of the river...................do you know it is FRIDAYthe13th!!!

Now; it is all about mind-set for me, i try to keep hold of reality...by enjoying those coincedenses, just for the beauty of luck.
Like when a slot machine hits jackpot)

And to give this topic a "funny" spin.............i always notice 20:12 (as many more other numbers:).
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gerardgeert?feature=mexp
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Well it looks like I have finally made the 1111 club.   Well it looks like I have finally made the 1111 club. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 3:30 pm

Mic perhaps it's Bigg's little furry fella 'Edward' tapping on your keys in the astral. He has a habit of jumping up on keyboards.

Oh and Gerry that sounds surreal, trapped under a 1000kg glass by the river on Friday the 13th. Damn Masons alright...lol
Back to top Go down
Gerardgeert
Gerardgeert

Number of posts : 352
Humor : Niccolò Machiavelli
Registration date : 2011-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Well it looks like I have finally made the 1111 club.   Well it looks like I have finally made the 1111 club. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 3:46 pm

) the beauty of God:
The love of playing for fun, makes life serious
conciousness comes from thanks aye

Peace upon the death (the kitten is still alive i hope))
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gerardgeert?feature=mexp
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Well it looks like I have finally made the 1111 club.   Well it looks like I have finally made the 1111 club. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 4:11 pm

Something else i want to share . Very funny actually. Off topic btw.

Everyone has no doubt heard of pocket texts. You know accidentially phoning someone by having your phone in your pocket and it presses a key and dials someone...

Well today I put my phone in my pocket with a few coins. Little did I know it sent three separate text messages to my wife. This is what it said.

$

$

$

Nothing else. How funny.

Last edited by micjer on Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well it looks like I have finally made the 1111 club.   Well it looks like I have finally made the 1111 club. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next