the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I FINALLY GET TO MOVE.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

I FINALLY GET TO MOVE. Empty
PostSubject: I FINALLY GET TO MOVE.   I FINALLY GET TO MOVE. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 12:13 pm

I am moving from the dump house I live in to a nicer place.all I can say is thank God. I will be moving out the 1st and 2nd of February.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: I FINALLY GET TO MOVE.   I FINALLY GET TO MOVE. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 1:04 pm

Well done on finding a better place to live Gabe. I don't envy you one bit with the move though. We recently moved about a year ago and still can't find things...lol
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: I FINALLY GET TO MOVE.   I FINALLY GET TO MOVE. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 3:17 pm

Great news Gabe. I would come and help, but it is a little far away. lol! 
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: I FINALLY GET TO MOVE.   I FINALLY GET TO MOVE. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 3:44 am

Thanks to you both. This move will be the best move I ever made because I only have a few things to move. I will be using a trailer that is about 5 ft by 10 feet long, a small trailer and can get everything I own on it, all except for my lawn mowing equipment, I will have to make a second trip for that, but still I do not have much, just because of occasions such as this....LOL.

I have always travelled light. I will be financially a lot better off starting the last day of this month....a blessing from GOD MOST HIGH has come my way  partyblower 
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: I FINALLY GET TO MOVE.   I FINALLY GET TO MOVE. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 4:24 pm

Congrats on the move Gabe, hopefully you will be able to stay at your new place for a while.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: I FINALLY GET TO MOVE.   I FINALLY GET TO MOVE. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 11:09 am

I hope ReuniteR. I do not enjoy moving like most people, but I take great pleasure in this move because I will no longer have any connections to my elder brother as he is the landlord of my current house. I have nothing against my elder brother, but he and his family does not like me at all, so I will be glad to be free of any influence from him.

My whole life will be changed at this move. I will never again be limited because of lack of money as of the last day of this month, so my new place to live will be like a whole new beginning to the first day of the rest of my life......praise GOD MOST HIGH forever.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: I FINALLY GET TO MOVE.   I FINALLY GET TO MOVE. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 1:04 pm

Update on my moving plans. Have not yet been able to move, still living in the same run down house. Got the first half of my money deposited today that I have been expecting now for 2 months.

It is now time for me to go into prayer about where I am supposed to move. It may be that I will be moving out of the state of Oklahoma as far as I now know, not my call though, but after I pray I will know where it is I am moving to. Anywhere in the USA is an option.....Praise God can't hardly wait to be on the move, this move may be the last move of my lifetime, I hope.

Stay tuned.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I FINALLY GET TO MOVE.   I FINALLY GET TO MOVE. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I FINALLY GET TO MOVE.
Page 1 of 1