the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WHICH RELIGION IS RIGHT

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

WHICH RELIGION IS RIGHT Empty
PostSubject: WHICH RELIGION IS RIGHT   WHICH RELIGION IS RIGHT Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:58 am

This is what I have learned about religion, all religion in the world. I like all other people think I am right about this. I have spent 30 plus years seeking these answers. And this is what I have learned about which Religion is right and or wrong.

There is only one true God of all the Multiverse. He is the Christian God, He is the Muslim God, He is the Chinese God, He is the God Buddha, He is the God of all religions everywhere. Their is only ONE TRUE GOD.

The reason there are so many different GODS as taught by MAN is for the confusion factor built in to this world through the controllers of this world, the people called the Kenites.

When a person dies physically no matter what God they worship while in the flesh alive, That person will see the ONE TRUE GOD upon physical death, and that ONE TRUE GOD will show the person exactly this point.

All religions are partially wrong and all religions are partially right. They all have right things they teach and they all have wrong things they teach.

At the time of physical death this will no longer matter to the one that just died as he/she will be shown the one True God.

All religions are partly right and partly wrong, God will straighten all this out at the first meeting with a person that just died.

The one true God is the God That created all things and this is who you will see upon death according to the Bible.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: WHICH RELIGION IS RIGHT   WHICH RELIGION IS RIGHT Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 11:23 am

This is the only logical answer Gabe.

Dr's that study past life regression find that people that are christians in this life may have been a muslim in a past life or buddist. Man has corrupted religion for evil gain. The true masters have figured this out and is why they are suppressed.

Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: WHICH RELIGION IS RIGHT   WHICH RELIGION IS RIGHT Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 11:40 am

Its really quite interesting how much all of the major (and minor) religions have in common.

For me, it would take a lifetime of study to get down to the bottom of this problem, and such time I do not have.

One thing I have noticed over time is the difference between working religions, and faith based religions, or more importantly the definition between the pair as defined by people now.

I do gravitate towards Buddhism, not for Buddha, but for the working aspect which is to me more in-tune with what's going down with self accumulation maybe ?

In the same time....

Buddhism, as far as I can tell in Asian Country's which hold Buddha as the high and mighty is false, self serving and plain wrong. I've posted what I think is an excellent video from the Dalai Lama pointing out that very fact in both Christians and Buddhist's.

Hot topic and I have many thought on it Gabes LOL

cheers
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: WHICH RELIGION IS RIGHT   WHICH RELIGION IS RIGHT Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:05 pm

Right on Mic.

Soma, your post is well thought out you make great points.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: WHICH RELIGION IS RIGHT   WHICH RELIGION IS RIGHT Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 5:21 pm

Very good question Gabe and like you I believe it doesn't matter if your Buddhist, Hindhu, Muslim or Christian to my mind the same will happen and once a person leaves the body they instantly know the truth.

I do have to say though, having been brought up a Christian that they have a lot to answer to because of the torture and murder they have perpertuated down through the centuries; the Buddhists on the other hand usually are a very docile people. But that again is just man made madness being the Christian faith was taken over and infiltrated by evil people for pure gain and power.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: WHICH RELIGION IS RIGHT   WHICH RELIGION IS RIGHT Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:50 pm

Right on my dear friend Biggs, as usual you have nailed it again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHICH RELIGION IS RIGHT   WHICH RELIGION IS RIGHT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHICH RELIGION IS RIGHT
Page 1 of 1