the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hemp oil cure for cancer and chronic pain.

Go down 
+2
micjer
pilgrim
6 posters
AuthorMessage
pilgrim

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Hemp oil cure for cancer and chronic pain. Empty
PostSubject: Hemp oil cure for cancer and chronic pain.   Hemp oil cure for cancer and chronic pain. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:38 pm

I've plagiarised this from P/A, but I'm sure they won't mind as this
information has to get out, and if it helps one soul, then a job well done.
This is in seven parts, so try to watch them all as the message is extremely
important if not too well made. It also shows how to make it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7Hxd1KJtgM&feature=channel

Also see this site information regarding hemp and how to make the oil.

http://www.phoenixtears.ca/diy.html
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Hemp oil cure for cancer and chronic pain.   Hemp oil cure for cancer and chronic pain. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:49 pm

I am very familiar with this info. It tore me apart to watch a dear friend die from cancer knowing that there was a possible cure for her that our wonderful leaders won't allow to be known.

This guy loses in supreme court his right to make a cancer cure. Sure is a wonderful world we live in isn't it.

wtf
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Hemp oil cure for cancer and chronic pain.   Hemp oil cure for cancer and chronic pain. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 10:38 am

Yes Mic your question is a good one. A world where the leaders will not allow you to have all the information you want. I am most thankful that we each have our source for all the info that we all need built in/hard wired and we are appointed most splendidly...so with all their evil attempts against us they still look like pikers in the end.
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Hemp oil cure for cancer and chronic pain.   Hemp oil cure for cancer and chronic pain. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 11:31 am

micjer wrote:
I am very familiar with this info. It tore me apart to watch a dear friend die from cancer knowing that there was a possible cure for her that our wonderful leaders won't allow to be known.

This guy loses in supreme court his right to make a cancer cure. Sure is a wonderful world we live in isn't it.

wtf

You can still make it Just don`t be so public he has a video out on how to produce the oil

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Hemp oil cure for cancer and chronic pain.   Hemp oil cure for cancer and chronic pain. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 12:10 pm

Oh I agree. It's the growing the hemp that seems to be the problem. You have to apply for a licence and it is monitored by the police. A lot of unwanted attention.
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Hemp oil cure for cancer and chronic pain.   Hemp oil cure for cancer and chronic pain. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 12:58 pm

Buy growing it and using it who is being hurt by this if no one is being hurt or harmed how can it be a crime ? If you go to court simply call the injured party to the stand . No man can stand and say he is the state . so how is the state being harmed if they can not say so
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Hemp oil cure for cancer and chronic pain.   Hemp oil cure for cancer and chronic pain. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 10:27 pm

WOW I LOVE THIS POSTING!!!!

I BELIEVE MORE AND MORE "STATISTICAL DATA"...IS HERE NOW BECOMING MORE PUBLICLY AVAILABLE AND ACKKNOWLEDGED AS REAL..... & IN FULL AGREEMENT WITH......

... "HEMP related TREATMENTS"

assisting in an INFINITE amount of DIS-EASES.....

...... 4 THE BENEFIT OF ALL...... and the REDUCTION & ELIMINATION......

.......OF OUR "thought to be"... DEPENDANCE ON.... so called "HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONALS"!!!

Hemp oil cure for cancer and chronic pain. Iica9n11

Amen & So mote it be!

Steve :)
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Hemp oil cure for cancer and chronic pain.   Hemp oil cure for cancer and chronic pain. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:14 am

Reuters: Pot Kills Cancer But Don’t Even Think About Using It!
August 18th, 2009 By: Paul
Hemp oil cure for cancer and chronic pain. Cannabis_flower

The MSM may be starting to pay attention. I just got off the phone with CBS News radio, who will be covering this story imminently.

It was just yesterday that I was lamenting about the mainstream media’s failure to report on the anti-cancer properties of cannabis. And then along comes Reuters with this:

Cannabis chemicals may help fight prostate cancer
via Reuters News Wire

Quote :
Chemicals in cannabis have been found to stop prostate cancer cells from growing in the laboratory, suggesting that cannabis-based medicines could one day help fight the disease, scientists said Wednesday.

After working initially with human cancer cell lines, Ines Diaz-Laviada and colleagues from the University of Alcala in Madrid also tested one compound on mice and discovered it produced a significant reduction in tumor growth.

Their research, published in the British Journal of Cancer, underlines the growing interest in the medical use of active chemicals called cannabinoids, which are found in marijuana.

Experts, however, stressed that the research was still exploratory and many more years of testing would be needed to work out how to apply the findings to the treatment of cancer in humans.

“This is interesting research which opens a new avenue to explore potential drug targets but it is at a very early stage,” said Lesley Walker, director of cancer information at Cancer Research UK, which owns the journal.

“It absolutely isn’t the case that men might be able to fight prostate cancer by smoking cannabis,” she added.
Well, well, well, leave it to the MSM to misrepresent the facts and miss the real story. First, the chemicals assessed in this study, R(+)-Methanandamide and JWH-015, are neither “cannabinoids” nor are they “chemicals in cannabis.” Rather, they are synthetic, selective CB2 receptor agonists. In short, they are chemicals created in a lab to mimic certain elements in marijuana, and to bind to specifically to those cannabinoid receptors that are not located in the brain. After all, we can’t possibly have the terminally ill feeling ‘better’, now can we?

Second, US federal researchers have known for some 35 years that the naturally occurring chemicals in cannabis — not just synthesized agonists — can halt the proliferation of multiple types of cancer, including including brain cancer, prostate cancer, breast cancer, lung cancer, skin cancer, and pancreatic cancer. We even know how.

http://blog.norml.org/2009/08/18/reuters-pot-kills-cancer-but-dont-even-think-about-using-it/
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: Hemp oil cure for cancer and chronic pain.   Hemp oil cure for cancer and chronic pain. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 12:14 pm

i have an owie, can i have somea dis?

micjer wrote:
l
Hemp oil cure for cancer and chronic pain. Cannabis_flower

Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hemp oil cure for cancer and chronic pain.   Hemp oil cure for cancer and chronic pain. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hemp oil cure for cancer and chronic pain.
Page 1 of 1