the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jay Weidner on 2012

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Jay Weidner on 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Jay Weidner on 2012   Jay Weidner on 2012 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 4:09 pm

part 1 :arrow:
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Jay Weidner on 2012   Jay Weidner on 2012 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 6:02 am

Here is a good 19 minute video of Richard Hoagland explaining a few things.

http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com/members/rhoagland.htm
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Jay Weidner on 2012   Jay Weidner on 2012 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 7:32 am

This was Sanat's post on AV. I think it is appropriate to place it here after RC Hoagland.

Quote :
Our only "duty" is towards our own Awakening/Expansion. Existence takes care of the rest through "synchronisities". There is nothing to "do" except keep working on ourselves - keep expanding and growing in Spirit. StO is misunderstood as a "doing". It flows naturally/effortlessly and becomes more "efficient" the higher you climb on the Ladder of Consciousness. Doing StO work because you "want" to be StO is in reality very colored by StS. StO flows effortlessly from "who you have become/are". Remember, a true Master does not "do" anything, and yet he/she is pure StO. The impersonal/unconditional Light/Love flowing from his/her being/no-being does all the work.

Here is a good reminder of just how much stronger Light is than darkness:

Quote:
The majority of Earths population is still below the critical 200 limit, although the Level of Mass Consciousness is higher. This is due to the fact that Light is so much stronger than darkness. Hawkins has measured just how much stronger, and here is his conclusions (from "Power Vs. Force"):

One individual at level 700 counterbalances 70 million individuals below level 200.
One individual at level 600 counterbalances 10 million individuals below level 200.
One individual at level 500 counterbalances 750,000 individuals below level 200.
One individual at level 400 counterbalances 400,000 individuals below level 200.
One individual at level 300 counterbalances 90,000 individuals below level 200.

By this we see that just getting above 300 you are already doing great StO work. As a Master I have known always says: "Just be a happy and alive nobody". That is all that is needed. The main focus should always be upon working on ourselves. If someone is interested sharing is great, but I find that most people simply are not interested. Who am I to disturb their right to be ignorant? Planting seeds is the most you can do in the lukewarm, if there is a minimum of openness/receptivity.

But I find that a warm and loving smile combined with all the Presence/Awareness you can muster "launched" at a receptive stranger does much more good than any "information". This is actually fun also as it can be practiced all day long. I find that women in general are more receptive to this than men (as it probably can be misunderstood easily, so be "careful" hehe). Women are more openhearted/receptive in nature than the male on this planet. When the situation is "right" I simply allow it to happen. I have worked as a cashier in a supermarked myself, and I know from experience that only one customer (among the hundreds that I was in contact with each shift) that is of the Light, and takes you into the Presence; is enough to make a huge difference. Imagine if every customer was like that... Most would rather complain about paying 10 cent for a plastic bag or other silly things. hehe. I learned a lot about people working there that is for sure...

It would be a shame to lose this info if something happens to AV.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jay Weidner on 2012   Jay Weidner on 2012 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jay Weidner on 2012
Page 1 of 1