the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jay Weidner on Coast tonight 1/26

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
raulduke
raulduke

Number of posts : 404
Humor : myself
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Jay Weidner on Coast tonight 1/26 Empty
PostSubject: Jay Weidner on Coast tonight 1/26   Jay Weidner on Coast tonight 1/26 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 12:21 am

Jay Weidner -2012 Scenarios (coast to coast am)

Filmmaker and scholar Jay Weidner will discuss the Georgia Guidestones, the mysterious Denver Airport, and how the Mayan Calendar & prophecies of Nostradamus play into possible 2012 scenarios.

I listen at 550 KTRS outta saint louis mo here. I'm not sure if that link will work everywhere, but it's free of course.

I've been listening to alot of his stuff lately and it's very interesting imo. He's got some good stuff to say about "2012". Pretty much anti-doom, some temporary gloom :biglaugh:. He's a self described alchemist which I'm relatively ignorant of, but I'm looking into it. He makes mention of his "mentor" often: Fulcanelli, a French alchemist and esoteric author, whose identity is still debated .Another very interesting yet of course, unidentifiable author: :lol:

Sorry guys it's already started (spent to much time getting my profile up and running :lol: ) but it goes on for a couple more hours.

Enjoy!

Here's an old interview w/ Jay.

Coast from 2007. (part 1 of 11.)
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Jay Weidner on Coast tonight 1/26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jay Weidner on Coast tonight 1/26   Jay Weidner on Coast tonight 1/26 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 12:22 am

Thanks and WELCOME!
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/

Jay Weidner on Coast tonight 1/26
Page 1 of 1