the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SOMETHING IS HAPPENING

Go down 
+9
Lightning222
sky otter
micjer
Anchor
pilgrim
Northern Boy
WineHippie
Linda
Gabriel
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

SOMETHING IS HAPPENING Empty
PostSubject: SOMETHING IS HAPPENING   SOMETHING IS HAPPENING Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 2:04 pm

While doing my experiment last night this morning on other realities, I also spoke to my body and my higher consciousness while in a deep trance type of state.

I followed the advice of the Pleadians and told my DNA to transform with the light that is coming into the planet right now, as the pleadians told how our DNA is transforming to a 12 strand Helix as opposed to the two strands we now have. The 12 strands of DNA will conform to our 12 Chakra centers, 7 inside and 5 outside of us.

After doing this my body started to vibrate from the inside out, even the flesh. The waves were like water flowing over me and through me and it seemed to be alive and conscious.

Things similar to this have been happening a lot lately to me and I am wondering if others are experiencing things that are rather unusual??

I have experienced this vibration now on four occasions since the morning 1 month ago when I woke up and "knew" I was being taught something by four beings during my sleep?
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: SOMETHING IS HAPPENING   SOMETHING IS HAPPENING Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 3:55 pm

I am also experiencing unusual feelings Gabe.
Yes, something is happening.
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: SOMETHING IS HAPPENING   SOMETHING IS HAPPENING Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 4:26 pm

yes, gabe, i can witness....
i had a very strange 24/hour period with all sorts of
indications... dizziness and tingling sensation
on/in/over my skin and thinking that went like this:
first, i was participating in an inner dialogue when the
words came faster and faster - then this dialogue started
to be understood in pictures, which went faster and faster
until it evolved into impressions... it was during this time
that i received the message to give to you (you never mentioned
"trying it" btw and i been dying to know) - anyway, i had some
soul questions asked/answered especially lucidly during this
period and still wonder what was changing/different
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: SOMETHING IS HAPPENING   SOMETHING IS HAPPENING Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 4:35 pm

Yes Gabe I to have been woken up and felt this on numerous occasions feeling the vibrations mostly in my legs . My body at times feels like a beacon and i can feel the blood pulsing thru my body .
Back to top Go down
pilgrim

Number of posts : 554

PostSubject: Re: SOMETHING IS HAPPENING   SOMETHING IS HAPPENING Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 4:48 pm

This past several days, I have felt ill at ease for some unknown reason and even as I write this I feel as though I have butterflies in my stomach and a nervousness in general. I have no reason to be nervous or anxious, yet that is how it feels.
So to that end, I'm off to try and relax with some meditation.
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: SOMETHING IS HAPPENING   SOMETHING IS HAPPENING Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 7:02 pm

Yes, me too.

I heard that the next major peak is the Solar Eclipse over China. I dont know the date, will find out later.
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

PostSubject: Re: SOMETHING IS HAPPENING   SOMETHING IS HAPPENING Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 7:08 pm

july 22
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: SOMETHING IS HAPPENING   SOMETHING IS HAPPENING Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 8:56 pm

pilgrim wrote:
This past several days, I have felt ill at ease for some unknown reason and even as I write this I feel as though I have butterflies in my stomach and a nervousness in general. I have no reason to be nervous or anxious, yet that is how it feels.
So to that end, I'm off to try and relax with some meditation.

Anchor wrote:
Yes, me too.

This sums me up too! Full of energy.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: SOMETHING IS HAPPENING   SOMETHING IS HAPPENING Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:10 pm

flower

and a site where you can watch the path of the eclipses..

http://www.shadowandsubstance.com/
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: SOMETHING IS HAPPENING   SOMETHING IS HAPPENING Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 2:07 am

Great posts all around my dear friends and family. Thank you for the feed back.

And yes WH, I did do what you said, and all these vibration things and my new found ability, ( that was always there), has started to happen since you told me to do that and since I decided to obey the spirit from you about doing it. And I thank you dear sister.

I have never before been able to see my other realities WH until I followed your advice. You were truly being led by your spirit and I love you for it.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: SOMETHING IS HAPPENING   SOMETHING IS HAPPENING Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:44 am

There is a new energy flowing right now on all that will receive it. I am convinced that there has been a change as of late not just to me, but to this planet, and all a person has to do is to dedicate to your source of power, and you will be provided for by that same source in times of need.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: SOMETHING IS HAPPENING   SOMETHING IS HAPPENING Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 6:56 am

nice post at 4:44, gabe
does it make sense that when i felt tingling body sensation,
i felt as if my arms were dissolving? (merging/bleeding
through to another dimension)

one thing i neglected to mention during my experience
was a fragment of a dream, about which i then needed to contact
my son, making sure he was o.k. and advising him not to wear
a particular shirt.... i was able to reach him and he has agreed
to pull it out of closet, never to wear again

i'm telling you, the energies are getting more potent and
opportunities will be present to take advantage of.....
use all your senses, little family, and keep us all posted.....
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: SOMETHING IS HAPPENING   SOMETHING IS HAPPENING Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 7:00 am

WineHippie wrote:
yes, gabe, i can witness....
i had a very strange 24/hour period with all sorts of
indications... dizziness and tingling sensation
on/in/over my skin and thinking that went like this:
first, i was participating in an inner dialogue when the
words came faster and faster - then this dialogue started
to be understood in pictures, which went faster and faster
until it evolved into impressions... it was during this time
that i received the message to give to you (you never mentioned
"trying it" btw and i been dying to know) - anyway, i had some
soul questions asked/answered especially lucidly during this
period and still wonder what was changing/different

A wonderful post and information sis.
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: SOMETHING IS HAPPENING   SOMETHING IS HAPPENING Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:00 am

I've been experienceing similar things for about two years now. They seem to come in stages each stage brings a new level of connection to ALL. I have had vibrations so powerful I literally vibrate out of the chair I'm sitting in or off the bed. I believe it is the reconnection of our DNA. There are many different belief systems with the commonality of ascention symptoms. The important thing is to just let it happen and flow with it.

I've noticed my body and spirit feel so much lighter after each wave passes. dolph
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: SOMETHING IS HAPPENING   SOMETHING IS HAPPENING Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:17 am

Yes I agree Lightening, they are ascension symptoms, at least that is how I see them. The energies are changing and it seems to be happening on a more consistent basis. Also these things happen easier and without as much effort on my part, it is as though a progression is in progress and I for one do think it has to do specifically with our DNA changing.

Also it could be that the inflowing energy from the Cosmos is facilitating these changes along with our personal consciousness tuning in on these higher frequencies.

The Bringers of the Dawn book also spoke of these things as being a "mutation" for our transition concerning our DNA.

So I suppose we are becoming "mutants".....LOL sounds good to me. warp
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: SOMETHING IS HAPPENING   SOMETHING IS HAPPENING Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:32 am

We have been prepared for this all our lives. I have not read Bringers of the Dawn, although it is one book I would like to read. I try to avoid influence as much as possible and learn from my own experiences. The energy shift becomes so intense that I couldn't imagine it happening in one wave without preparation over time. I don't think we'd know how to handle it or understand it if it did.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: SOMETHING IS HAPPENING   SOMETHING IS HAPPENING Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:37 am

Lightning222 wrote:
We have been prepared for this all our lives. I have not read Bringers of the Dawn, although it is one book I would like to read. I try to avoid influence as much as possible and learn from my own experiences. The energy shift becomes so intense that I couldn't imagine it happening in one wave without preparation over time. I don't think we'd know how to handle it or understand it if it did.

I agree. Bringers of the Dawn to me was like a confirmation of what I have learned. (both in this lifetime and what I was to remember from before this lifetime)
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: SOMETHING IS HAPPENING   SOMETHING IS HAPPENING Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:55 am

There was good info there, no doubt. I read it online but I cannot find the reference for the web page???? It has seemed to disappear from my history menu??? It is probably there just haven't found it yet.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

PostSubject: Re: SOMETHING IS HAPPENING   SOMETHING IS HAPPENING Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:56 am

Many of us always knew that we were different and could never figure out why or what our purpose was.

Now that we have been activated and existing in a higher vibration, we finally understand that we were slowly being prepared for this time in history.

We know that whatever is to come, we will deal with it and without any fear as long as our spirit remains in this new frequency.
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: SOMETHING IS HAPPENING   SOMETHING IS HAPPENING Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:02 pm

Lightning222 wrote:

I agree with your thoughts on this post. I also think we have been in preparation all of our lives for these times. It is no accident that the people here on this forum are gathered together and the flow of information is so dynamic and that so many here have so many good things to share/teach and the networking of us all will make each one stronger.

It is unique times we live in.
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

PostSubject: Re: SOMETHING IS HAPPENING   SOMETHING IS HAPPENING Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 2:21 pm

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: SOMETHING IS HAPPENING   SOMETHING IS HAPPENING Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 3:16 pm

Thank you Northern Boy for your great help, and the link to the bringers of the Dawn transcripts.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: SOMETHING IS HAPPENING   SOMETHING IS HAPPENING Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 5:46 pm

About 23 years ago I was told I would move to Queensland. I was born and bred in Melbourne, down south. Last year I was also told I would go up there. It seems to be re-occurring in my life. I cannot imagine living there because I know about the warm weather, more activity of those snakes, spiders and cane toads, mama.

But it seems that my life is being separated whether I like it or not from my own personal family, adults kids, not speaking to me because I left there father after 31 years. Uhh, that is making me crazy. But last time I left my son said 'what about my inheritance'.

I have been going through hell, mainly due to the pain of separation from my children, Matt, Katherine and Adrian, all in their late 20's and early 30's, but Linda is right again, I have always felt alone, depressed, out of sync, out of place, misunderstood (woe is me, ha, ha) and feel even more isolated from everyone.

I keep thinking there is a purpose, I hope it darn well comes soon. I honestly feel like checking out at times guys. The only thing that stops me is the thought they would make me come back and do it again. I really don't want to do that.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: SOMETHING IS HAPPENING   SOMETHING IS HAPPENING Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 5:58 pm

Biggles, your story sounds just like mine in the sense of not fitting in, alone, depressed, out of sync, out of place, misunderstood, these are all the symptoms of a spirit being seeking for understanding and love, and your place in the body of light on this planet.

These are all classic symptoms, you are showing everyone of them. You are seeking to remember, and I for one SAY YOU WILL REMEMBER, and soon, or at least you soon will.

I will call those things that be not as though they are.....we will see.

Hang in there, help is on the way.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: SOMETHING IS HAPPENING   SOMETHING IS HAPPENING Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 6:21 pm

Thanks Gabe, precious light you are. If it weren't for the loving souls on this forum, mmmmh,

blessings to all. Thanks again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SOMETHING IS HAPPENING   SOMETHING IS HAPPENING Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SOMETHING IS HAPPENING
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next