the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what's happening to Camelot

Go down 
+8
day
Biggles
pilgrim
Linda
mntruthseeker
Brook
Lightning222
sky otter
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

what's happening to Camelot Empty
PostSubject: what's happening to Camelot   what's happening to Camelot Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 12:43 pm

..ok.. it's yet another rainy day here so i have more time than usual to read around the web...
i don't do the message borads but try to drop in on camelot every now and then just to see what 's what over there
seems they are being attacked yet again...
what do you think is going on questionb

their whistleblowers start to leave one by one and toss stones at them as they go..
from what some have said in other threads here..the meassage boards are getting nasty again
henry appears from deep cover
and now jeff rense has an article about them..i haven't read it..just bill's reply to it (i will copy below)
they beg for money but yet fly all over the planet and seem to be everywhere

are they just too visible and successful??

just what do you think is going on here???

they did make a reference to their name ..camelot and how they didn't know of the kennedy one
sorry i have a hard time believing that
but anyway..
could it be tied up with the name camelot
kennedy passed and all.. so that one is ending
or is something else happening?

i'm really curious what anyone else thinks..

here's the rebuttal from bill:

An Open Letter to Jeff Rense

Anyone can become angry - that is easy. But to be angry with the right person, to the right degree, at the right time, for the right reasons, and in the right way - that is not easy. [Aristotle]

28 August 2009

• This update is written by myself, Bill Ryan. I've not consulted my friend and colleague Kerry Cassidy - you will see why if you read on below. And please, having started, do read it all.

I'm angry, which doesn't often happen. Last night, this anonymous article was published by Jeff Rense on his site. We had always regarded Jeff as an ally, and would like to continue to do so. Please read it carefully if you have not already done so.

http://rense.com/general87/camelot.htm

Fitting every description of a smear piece [anonymity, vague accusations, intention to discredit, no references or valid informational content, the reader left feeling that something has happened but is not sure what] ...we were surprised where it came from.

Kerry and I are supporters of Jeff's radio show and website, and have often referenced him. With a minority of exceptions, we support his stance on every issue. We've never quarreled with him and he's never contacted us to clear up any questions about us that he might have. (If you would like to do so, Jeff, we'll be pleased to reply.)

In the past, when attacked, we've always let the small fire burn out. It's not our policy to seek or to nourish conflict, and this is not where this open letter is coming from. But this very silly article is being copied round the internet and a large number of supporters have drawn our attention to it, and we need to say something. It's also a timely opportunity to make some other statements.

First, to substantive issues: there is no connection between our Project Camelot and the one from the Kennedy era. We'd not even heard of that until we Googled ourselves out of curiosity soon after establishing our site. Clearly we were not the only people who thought it was a good name.

As we've explained many times, on radio, on video, and in writing, the idea of Project Camelot came soon after Kerry and I had met when we were visiting Tintagel, in Cornwall, England, in April 2006. Tintagel is believed by many to be a strong candidate for King Arthur's Camelot, and having visited the place we could see why. Driving back to London, where Kerry was due to fly home after her four-day visit on the way back from Egypt, we came to the idea to start what is now Project Camelot - and had the entire thing visualized between us within minutes.

We have no handlers. We have no paymasters (alas!). No-one tells us what to do. We report to nobody. Nothing we have ever done has been 'staged' or in any way duplicitous. There are no 'plots'. There is no 'agenda'. Very often we have no fixed idea ourselves what we're going to do until pretty close to any particular event or meeting.

We are exactly who we say we are. If there's something about us you don't know, then just ask. We're visible, and accessible, and operate under our real names, with real photographs on real video. We're easy to find. Come up to us at any conference and ask us any question. Thousands of people have.

We give people as much time as we can. We do all this deliberately. We do not write snide articles under the protection of anonymity. We state our views clearly and openly. We protect OTHERS - but that's what we've always promised to do. Followers of what we do cannot expect us to reveal the names and addresses of everyone who reveals sensitive information to us. To criticize us for protecting whistleblowers is naive in the extreme.

Anyone who has met us in person knows who we are. It could hardly be more obvious. We do not try to sell anything, and ALL our work is available for free.

We have very little money: I live supported by the generosity of friends, and Kerry usually [quite literally] does not know how she is going to pay her next month's rent.

All our friends know this. And our enemies should, because it's easy to check. We decided long ago that we'd not bother to hide anything, as anyone with real resources would easily be able to find it all out anyway.

Which is why the Rense.com piece posted is either:

-- Written by someone who means well but who has not done their homework (or lacks intel resources to check who we really are)

-- Written by someone who does not care what the truth is, but who has an agenda to smear us for reasons unknown.

Of the latter, there are two sub-possibilities:

---- We may have upset someone personally.

---- We may have upset someone politically.

Recently there are four things that have happened which may have caused us to be attacked - after crossing a 'political' line:

1) Dr Pete Peterson told us information that he warned us we could be killed for. (We're still awaiting his OK for the release of the video. More on this in a later update.)

2) We publicly stated our opposition to the prospect of mandatory vaccinations, expressing grave doubts about the integrity and agenda of the authorities who are selling the belief that mass vaccination will be 'necessary'.

3) We publicly challenged the motivation, information and agenda of Dr Steven Greer (who we are sure has bona fide connections in high places, as he claims). No-one else has ever dared to do that as we did. (We encourage others to do so, by the way. Don't be afraid of the fire you may draw. Something is very wrong with that picture. Most researchers stay silent. We called him on his false information.)

4) We have supported Henry Deacon (Arthur Neumann) in his recent, tentative, very brave, two-steps-forward one-step-back efforts to speak out publicly about a tiny amount of what he knows and has experienced. It seems that some people really did not like that.

Our friend David Wilcock, a highly intelligent, intuitive and well-informed researcher, has been - alongside us - at the heart of supporting Henry/Arthur in speaking out. Without any obvious reason, David too has been smeared, in the most offensive and repugnant way, by some of the same sources who have smeared us. Go figure. (David had the dignity to remain silent. Kudos to him. He may be a more patient man than I am.)

Besides possibly offending some people in high places, we have been criticized by some for the Steven Greer video. I need to say a few things about that. At this point, you will see why I'm writing this response myself.

We know that some people don't like our camerawork. (Yes, it's amateur: but many people love it, since everything we do is a kind of home movie as we invite viewers to share our ongoing experiences.)

We know some people don't like Kerry's interviewing style. That's okay, too: there are many other videos to watch - too many, in fact - and no-one is under contract to view or listen to our material.

We understand that many people were uncomfortable with how we (both) confronted Steven Greer. We appreciated that some people found the video hard to watch ...we did ourselves! But we do not apologize for our stance, and our substantive questions remain - and they are serious ones.

And Kerry herself has come under fire. Here's my response. Read this carefully.

Kerry Cassidy is one of the bravest people I have ever met. She has more integrity in her little finger than most people have in their whole being. In all the time I've known her - and all the time I've spent with her (which is considerable: despite not being a couple, we always share hotel rooms, and have traveled for thousands of miles and for months out of every year) -

- I have never, EVER, known her to lie or deceive in any way. I do not believe the thought ever enters her head. This is an extraordinarily rare and valuable quality. Name me another person, man or woman, who meets that test.

- I've never, ever, known her to deliberately hurt another person. Rather the opposite: she forgives and always seeks to understand those who I sometimes myself privately write off in my own moments of impatience and frustration.

- She has the kind of courage that any General would be proud of - and which many men lack. She is fearless and has no concerns whatsoever for her own safety or about others' opinions of her. She is ALWAYS trying to do the right thing. She and I have both made mistakes and errors of judgment - but her intentions are honorable every time.

She is loyal, and determined, and committed to the highest good, and I'm proud to work with her. She has explained her interview style, which is seamless with her personality, and rightly does not apologize for who she is. (One of our closest friends, Bob Dean - you may remember that some air-heads criticized Kerry for giving him a 'hard time' on camera - loves her to pieces and is one of our staunchest allies. Go figure.)

Between us, we make up an extremely strong team. We compliment one another extraordinarily well. And we are far more than "interviewers" or "journalists". It's not just our job to ask questions and keep dutifully quiet.

We've been swimming in this material publicly, 24/7, for over three years, literally night and day. Before that, we were students and private researchers for decades, and have both had our own experiences. (See this interview of ourselves by Arjan Bos. You may like it. You'll learn quite a lot about us and what makes us tick.)

We know a great deal now, and are well-qualified to have our own strong, well-informed opinions on a range of subjects. We do not apologize for, or need to justify, the way we present our views - or the fact that we present them at all.

One part of Jeff's posted article made me smile: the reference to the "slick, well-funded website". That gives a clue that the authors of the smear piece may be website amateurs. I do almost all of the web work myself, and I barely know what I'm doing - I use Dreamweaver and am always at the limit of my ability. I don't even use CSS, because I don't know how.

That tells you something about the authors of the smear. Logic suggests one should maybe look for whoever runs a website less [apparently] "slick and well-funded" than ours. Someone with a good, professional website immediately knows that we are challenged.

I am now no longer quite as angry as I was when I started writing this response. This is a kind of war, in which one loses friends, and in which one gets wounded, and sometimes wakes up discouraged, and sometimes becomes enraged, and then often feels re-motivated all over again.

We will continue to do our job - which we define ourselves. We stand for humanity and for the potential transcendent magnificence of all people (here and on other planets). There are forces here and elsewhere which do not want that magnificence to manifest.

This is a spiritual war - as we have always stated. Like David Icke, we are in no doubt that the outcome will be a good one - but between now and then there may be work for us all to do.

--Bill

http://www.projectcamelot.org/
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: what's happening to Camelot   what's happening to Camelot Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:19 pm

I wish I knew but it seems like all the forums on the web are taking some kind of hit lately.
Back to top Go down
Brook
Brook

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: what's happening to Camelot   what's happening to Camelot Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 3:00 pm

I think when you leave yourself open to these kind of subjects..you leave yourself open to the vulnerablilty of attack...it goes with the territory....and when you don't have enough sufficient 'proof" then it's going to come down to attacks..no matter what forum it is.
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

Number of posts : 698
Humor : I got some
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: what's happening to Camelot   what's happening to Camelot Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 3:04 pm

Its funny because I dont see the connection to Bill or Kerrys in Jeffs posting. I know that Alex Jones has a lawsuit going against Jeff Rense. Who can say?

I guess you just dont who is who anymore, thats for sure.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: what's happening to Camelot   what's happening to Camelot Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 3:13 pm

Personally, I never trusted Bill.....especially after I researched him and his connections.

I was also expecting to see Bill and Kerry's names on that link .....
Hmmmm.....a little touchy Bill?
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Brook
Brook

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: what's happening to Camelot   what's happening to Camelot Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 3:31 pm

Personally ...I think their reporting is wreckless...first they support Dan Bursh..and Henry corroborates it...then..it is moot....what is being supported now? And what is the truth.

I think we all need to reach inside to find the truth..it's within is to do so.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

PostSubject: Re: what's happening to Camelot   what's happening to Camelot Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 3:55 pm

Yes, sweet Brook. The truth is inside of us. toast
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
pilgrim

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: what's happening to Camelot   what's happening to Camelot Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 4:38 pm

They are a bit amateurish in their style, and they admit this, but they are not professionals and do suffer from a lack of funding as far as I'm aware.
They have to travel all over the place to get the stories and to conferences, and this seems to get up peoples noses for some reason.

I understand crying poverty and travelling doesn't quite mix, but they do operate on a shoe-string budget and don't live the lavish lifestyles of the more well known 'researchers' and authors. They could easily sit back and write books with all the stuff they have come out with and have a lot less hassle.

I really couldn't care less about Camelot & Avalon, it's gone as far as I'm concerned,
but I think it's only fair to speak the truth., as I see it, and that may not be right.
Bill Ryan & Kerry Cassidy have always stated that they would give coverage to any
story that they thought would be of interest to the 'community', and that it would be up to each individual to make of it what they will. Sometimes they would say the person or persons "seemed" genuine but left the decision up to the individual listener or reader.

I don't know what to make of Bill Ryan, his reserved English manner is a little off-putting for me and that is not a 'dig' at the English, whom I think are great. (their government sucks). I will say fair play to him for his remarks about Kerry, whom I think comes from a loving place. I don't agree with a lot of the things she believes in, nor some of her friends, ie,. Wilcock et al.., but then again., she wouldn't agree with all I believe in.
That doesn't make either of us disingenuous, just different views.
The only time I have seen them both disagree with the person they were interviewing was the Greer interview, and in my opinion they were right to do so.

I wouldn't trust Jeff Rense as far as I could throw the wind and I admire Camelot & Avalon for getting people to think and trying to keep peoples minds open.
There's a lot of disinfo on both sites, but that is not their problem.., it's ours to discern. Personally, I think that because they were so successful with the large membership, it attracted an overwhelming amount of disinfo agents and wreckers
intent on destroying the unification of our 'community'.
It is us, the community, that are the losers in all this.
Given more time, sponsership and professional support., then I think it could have been just what we needed- a main focal/reference point- to collate all the information from the more ' individualised ' type of site such as ours.

Good thread Sky. good job
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: what's happening to Camelot   what's happening to Camelot Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 5:24 pm

I love viewing all the videos, researching, connecting the dots or trying to. I must admit though with what is going on with me personally at the moment as I have said before I will have to wait till hopefully next year to get a proper PC and more appropriate internet downtime so I can catch up with everything that is going on here.

I am out of the loop with the latest Greer information and all the vids but I will be happy as a pig in mud when I get my teeth into all of these again. When I view something like a video I do pick up things sometimes which does help me discern stuff. I have no control over any of that, it either comes or it doesn't. I could go months without getting anything and then in one day it rushes like a stream. I must admit I always liked Kerry myself. She took the time out to read a story I emailed to her and got back to me about it and I know she is not frightened about who she upsets getting the information out and I have felt at times that she should be, she is being protected but I would probably be a bit paranoid doing what she does, not a bit, probably a darn lot. Not everybody is going to like her style of interviewing, their camera work and so on. I just like to get the information or knowledge that people supposedly have so I can check it out with my inner self. Pilgrim when I read your post on this thread I have to give you big kudos, as I read it I have to agree with you on this, just have to say what comes.

Thanks guys for allowing me to catch up a bit with what is going on here. xxoo
Back to top Go down
day
day

Number of posts : 1193
Humor : dry, witty
Registration date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: what's happening to Camelot   what's happening to Camelot Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:09 pm

Hi guys...i really enjoyed reading all your answers... everyone has made really good points.

my own thoughts about what is going on is to try and stay neutral. I remember first going over their videos, and how they seemed to fit right into a zone where everyone wanted to know what was going on behind the scenes ...to help us understand what was going on in the world.

if Rense, jones, bill and kerry, burisch, et all were all working together, it would substantiate our ability to rise above the madness using the same mediums that were being used to spread disinfo.

it seems right now that all attempts to bring unity under a wobbly sand shifting base of this kind of unsubstantiated info could possibly fail, not because people wanted it to, but because these things are not a great cornerstone to build on. They are like winds that blow and change.

I remember an old business philosophy not to go too big too fast, but all of this is just hindsight, and that is always 20/20

All of us are looking for answers to know or to do something, and in the process of so much madness in the world we look to remember what is meaningful, what will always give us peace within, where all the good stuff starts.
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: what's happening to Camelot   what's happening to Camelot Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 7:42 pm

Who the hell is Jeff Rense??
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: what's happening to Camelot   what's happening to Camelot Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 6:08 pm

What is the first thing you do when you come up with a business name. Google it to see if it's already taken. Standard protocol. So I have a very hard time believing Bill playing ignorant to not seeing the name been used in the Kennedy era.

PC has played it's part and is stagnant now, nothing new or to gain after hearing another whistleblower who's been to Mars, especially if it comes from the mouth of Henry Deacon.

Does anyone know what Bill and Kerry's stance/view is on Obama??????

I would love to know. Reason being is because they find Greer 'insidious' due to his belief of all friendly ET's but still love their Wilcock even though he think's Obama is a whitehat.

Also why would Kerry tell Karen in an email that she has some very dark news that she can't disclose. Why mention it in the first place, like tangling a carrot on a stick in front of your face.
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=16209

Sorry if I sound bitter but they seem a bit dodgy to me after all the recent observations.

Last edited by Reunite on Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelllinggg)
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: what's happening to Camelot   what's happening to Camelot Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 6:09 pm

New World Orphan wrote:
Who the hell is Jeff Rense??

NWO, Jeff Rense has been around for years and years in the conspiracy field. One of the very first websites I found concerning all related matter we talk about. He has a very comprehensive site and a radio show.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: what's happening to Camelot   what's happening to Camelot Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 6:45 pm

Reunite wrote:
What is the first thing you do when you come up with a business name. Google it to see if it's already taken. Standard protocol. So I have a very hard time believing Bill playing ignorant to not seeing the name been used in the Kennedy era..

i agree, reunite, even i know that and i don't even lean
close to any business sorta person.....

and you know what judge judy says:
if it doesn't make sense, it's probably not true...

and you know what they say:
no PR is bad PR as long as they talk about you and spell yer name right....
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: what's happening to Camelot   what's happening to Camelot Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:57 pm

Now this looks interesting..found this on the DI forum thanks to L222

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92854&highlight=Project+Camelot

what's happening to Camelot 48227410
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

PostSubject: Re: what's happening to Camelot   what's happening to Camelot Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 7:15 pm

hmmmm, I still like BK , I think they are just easily persuaded by disinfo. their ego is pretty big when it comes to the "secret" contacts they have. They didnt have to start their website and if they didnt I would not be on this forum right now. I think they love the drama of the whole thing and like being in the middle of it. I also think they need to hook up! What do you think R? Cause I didnt really read all of the DI forum link. I like what the second post had to say though.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: what's happening to Camelot   what's happening to Camelot Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 7:57 pm

I love that line of yours NWO...........Welcome to the Chlorine Dream...............that's a goodie. xo
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: what's happening to Camelot   what's happening to Camelot Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 8:37 pm

New World Orphan wrote:
hmmmm, I still like BK , I think they are just easily persuaded by disinfo. their ego is pretty big when it comes to the "secret" contacts they have. They didnt have to start their website and if they didnt I would not be on this forum right now. I think they love the drama of the whole thing and like being in the middle of it. I also think they need to hook up! What do you think R? Cause I didnt really read all of the DI forum link. I like what the second post had to say though.

What do I think?

Perhaps Kerry could be the first to whip Bill's hat off.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: what's happening to Camelot   what's happening to Camelot Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 8:44 pm

sunny
i started with the last post and laughed so hard at the descriptions in this quote that there was no reason to go further
very funny
especially the descrip of wilcox.. too funny not the pipsqueak guy who thinks hes cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegrazz
Isnt that the WHOLE Internet and including every "researcher"? They dont need the interviewer/researcher to tell them anything when they can just tap phones.

That being said- I hate project Camelot- That lady is so annoying (The guy seems genuinely nice and I dont know why hes hooked up with her- The Indiana Jones hat guy not the pipsqueak guy who thinks hes cool)
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: what's happening to Camelot   what's happening to Camelot Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:02 pm

Yeah a lot of people got drawn in by David. I really think he had the best intentions when he first got noticed. Like anyone who is thrown into the limelight, I think it all went to his head, especially the money that could be made. Just look at the prices of his music CDs, etc. Now he's into film and any media that can turn a buck. I think the industry noticed how he could draw a crowd and he got sucked under.

What's up with his presence at the Camelot interviews, he seems more of a thrid wheel than having a legitimate purpose?

I've seen more than a few comments on the partnership of B&K. Funny in the beginning I always thought they were a couple the way they interupted each other and threw a threatening glance at each other... lol!
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

PostSubject: Re: what's happening to Camelot   what's happening to Camelot Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 10:27 pm

Biggles wrote:
I love that line of yours NWO...........Welcome to the Chlorine Dream...............that's a goodie. xo

Me too! I stole it from Jim Morrison. Or at least I think I did , it could have also been from Oliver Stone.
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: what's happening to Camelot   what's happening to Camelot Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:02 pm

Bill R. is back posting on Avalon. I read his intro and seems like K. and he don't see eye to eye on being on the forum.....hmmmm.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: what's happening to Camelot   what's happening to Camelot Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:13 pm

I really think she is a bee with an itch.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: what's happening to Camelot   what's happening to Camelot Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 8:41 pm

Bee with an itch...that's cute.

Did you listen to Bill's 18 part interview? I did and found myself asking "why didn't he ever reveal any of this personal information and his views in general before?" I found myself liking him even more than when I first discovered Camelot. I always wondered what both their views on many subjects were and their personal experiences that started them on the journey.

I kept saying "yeah" that's exactly how I feel on almost every topic he touched upon.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: what's happening to Camelot   what's happening to Camelot Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 10:04 pm

Yep I really like Bill and I know he has had some heart ache in his life. I was always told that if you didn't have anything good to say about someone, that you should say nothing at all.

In regards to Kerry....well I really like Bill.

Just kidding she has done some good work but I think she needs to tone down her ego a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what's happening to Camelot   what's happening to Camelot Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what's happening to Camelot
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next