the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crop circle message/DNA change

Go down 
+4
Reunite
micjer
Biggles
Gabriel
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Crop circle message/DNA change Empty
PostSubject: Crop circle message/DNA change   Crop circle message/DNA change Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 1:45 am

A ten minute video of circles and the specific message sent in them. Great video.

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Crop circle message/DNA change   Crop circle message/DNA change Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:43 am

Thanks Gabe, this sort of backs up what Alex Collier stated in his book Defending Sacred Ground. I am reading it now and just about everything you wanted to know about the moon and every other planet is in there.

Thanks hon.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Crop circle message/DNA change   Crop circle message/DNA change Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:05 am

Wow Gabe. Fantastic find.

For people that say all crop circles are hoaxes. I challenge them to reproduce any of these beauties. lmao. could you imagine what they would end up with and how long it would take them.

Lately I find that my BS meter is very much in tune. I recognize elephants in the room immediately.

Discovery Channel had a show on the other night "explaining" how the great pyramids in Giza were constructed.

What a pile of BS!!!!!!!

They figured they built a ramp to the top to move the blocks up. ya ok.

They said the granite stones (weight hundreds of tons each) were simply brought in from 500 miles away. Ya no problem.

Then this woman comes on talking about the precision of how they made the stones to fit perfectly together. She says it was hard work, but they had found the tools that they used to do it.

I immediately thought, if they had these tools, why not show us? Of course there are no such tools found. Only chisels and mallots. Good luck on reproducing this 400 foot tall structure too.

Most people would see this show, and think, oh that is how they did it. They had the right tools!

There is only one logical explaination of how they really did it, and it is similar to the crop circles. Thought and highly advance technologies.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Crop circle message/DNA change   Crop circle message/DNA change Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:37 am

I saw the same program Mic...LOL I had to turn it off after I figured out what it was. Everytime I see Dr. Hiwass I know I'm about to be submitted to lies.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Crop circle message/DNA change   Crop circle message/DNA change Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:22 pm

lol!

Watch out for the thought police mic. You are asking too many questions.

I've had confirmation through a sweet lady my partner and I have got to know well in the last couple of years. Her guide came through and told her how the pyramids were built. I had an inclining of this advanced technology as mic puts it.

Acoustic levitation.

Back to the crop circles I can't believe how a couple guys named Doug and Dave came into the mainstream scene and announce it was them who made all the crop circles.

But wait -

Quote :
Doug and Dave were challenged to a TV debate with several researchers, including an authority on the subject, Colin Andrews. "Had they hoaxed the first formations in 1978 ?" "Yes," said Dave. Then Colin pulled out photos of patterns going back to 1971. "Who then had made these?" "No," they answered, sheepishly, "we didn't make those." And if they had faked 200 circles, as they claimed, by whom were the remaining 2300 or so circles created? They had also claimed never to have been active in the Avebury area, but this had in fact been the prime circle-making area since 1988. Who made the Barbury Castle tetrahedron? And the Mandelbrot Set? Who made those in other parts of the country? And since the countryside was swarming with people on the lookout for hoaxers, how come they had never been caught? No answer. How had they created the anomalies, the mathematical precision? The more questions were asked the more they backed down their claims. In the end, even Doug and Dave were not sure which ones they had done.

This is a cool little article on crop circles from the above quoted source.

http://www.suppressedscience.net/crops.html

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Crop circle message/DNA change   Crop circle message/DNA change Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:30 pm

Doug and Dave....LOL Wow what a story. These two guys were extremely artistic if they did make the circles. A unique talent for a couple of bar flies.... wow
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Crop circle message/DNA change   Crop circle message/DNA change Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:16 pm

lol!

Acoustic levitation.

that was in an edgar cayce book that i read back in the late 70's..and it siad if you listern to a certain piece of music while meditation you can see it..
i listened..and wow...

can anyone help me out..i can't find a recent post on the bosnian pryamids...i follow it back and was reading some interesting stuff..
but i didn't bookmark it and now can't find the post here...
sigh.. scratch
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Crop circle message/DNA change   Crop circle message/DNA change Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:56 pm

You know I am a dumbie where techie things are sky, but I will see if I can help hon. I will go on the hunt with my tail up and waving.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Crop circle message/DNA change   Crop circle message/DNA change Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 9:01 pm

I put in bosnian pyramids in the search box sky and found two posts, one more directed to bosnian pyramids but I could not copy the darn page. I was able to manage this link below, hope that helps hon.

http://www.bosnianpyramid.com/index_Files/News.html

https://theforceiswithinyou.forumotion.com/latest-known-discoveries-f13/bosnian-pyramids-t1060.htm?highlight=bosnian

It's probably not what your looking for, cannot find anything else. sunny

Last edited by Biggles on Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Crop circle message/DNA change   Crop circle message/DNA change Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 9:07 pm

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Crop circle message/DNA change   Crop circle message/DNA change Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 9:10 pm

Aah there you go sky, kermie bear has got you covered,

Thanks kermie honey bear. xo
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Crop circle message/DNA change   Crop circle message/DNA change Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 9:13 pm

You're welcome
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: Crop circle message/DNA change   Crop circle message/DNA change Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 9:44 pm

scratch

well you guys found the same one i did..but that isn't it..
darn

was just within the last week and and was a mention about the pryamids and when i followed it back to another links it was saying the energy of the pryamid wasn't ascending it was decending into the eath so many miles and powering tunnels that had been sealed from inside and the conclusion was underground cities..
grrrr
i hate when i don't bookmark...

the thread was on something else and this was just a mention...

i do appreciate you helping though...

thankyoub
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Crop circle message/DNA change   Crop circle message/DNA change Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 9:50 pm

Wasn't that on another forum sky? I seem to remember seeing it outside of this forum.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: Crop circle message/DNA change   Crop circle message/DNA change Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 9:54 pm

scratch

geeeeee L
i checked out the zorgon thread and it was just folks saying how glad they were to see him back
and then the mist thing from Anchor and it was mostly the same..glad to have you back
and i don't think i've been anywhere else..
so if you can point me in a direction..pleassssssssssssssse

i really thought it was on the magnetic fields and i was back tracking a few links..
but darn if i can remember which way i went..
i'm starting at the bottom and looking at threads..
so any help is wonderful
mexican wave
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Crop circle message/DNA change   Crop circle message/DNA change Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 10:14 pm

Geeezzzze talk about being sent on a wild goose chase.

Stand by
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: Crop circle message/DNA change   Crop circle message/DNA change Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 10:19 pm

lol!

well i have been trying to goggle the sentence that caught my attention and while i haven't found where i was..
i have found a few things to read..and i have bookmarked those suckers for later

so i think i will just head for bed and tell myself to remember what i was reading that started my little trek

we are finally getting a nice soft rain and that will be nice listening as i talk to myself..

hugs
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Crop circle message/DNA change   Crop circle message/DNA change Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 10:37 pm

Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Crop circle message/DNA change   Crop circle message/DNA change Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 11:12 pm

Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Crop circle message/DNA change   Crop circle message/DNA change Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 11:13 pm

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Crop circle message/DNA change   Crop circle message/DNA change Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 2:49 am

Mmmmh scratch on another thread with that mentioned. Maybe Soma can come up with it.

Been having puter problems today like you wouldnt believe; I am amazed I got the thing up and runnin again................in the end I did a restore to previous date.....it was the only thing that ended up working..............I am considering a Mac next time.

Okay maybe someone else can think of where they saw it sky.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Crop circle message/DNA change   Crop circle message/DNA change Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 2:51 am

Reunite wrote:
Geeezzzze talk about being sent on a wild goose chase.

Stand by

Your cute kermie. sunny
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Crop circle message/DNA change   Crop circle message/DNA change Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 5:08 am

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Crop circle message/DNA change   Crop circle message/DNA change Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:00 am

I had the feelin you might know where it was hiding S. lol!
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Crop circle message/DNA change   Crop circle message/DNA change Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:14 am

I think it's from the David Icke Forum and it's in that personal thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crop circle message/DNA change   Crop circle message/DNA change Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crop circle message/DNA change
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next