the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fourth of July Checkpoints in California

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Fourth of July Checkpoints in California Empty
PostSubject: Fourth of July Checkpoints in California   Fourth of July Checkpoints in California Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 4:40 pm

John Adams is probably rolling over in this grave. On July 3, 1776, Adams wrote to his wife Abigail that the second day of July — later changed to the 4th — “ought to be commemorated as the day of deliverance, by solemn acts of devotion to God Almighty. It ought to be solemnized with pomp and parade, with shows, games, sports, guns, bells, bonfires, and illuminations, from one end of this continent to the other, from this time forward forever more.”
Fast forward more than two hundred years after Adams wrote this. Not only do far too many Americans have but a faint inkling of what the day represents, they have also come to accept the injuries and usurpations that inspired the Declaration of Independence and led to war with Great Britain.
The British Crown had “sent hither swarms of Officers to harass our people” with illegal and unwarranted searches, most notably the Excise Act of 1754, which gave tax collectors unlimited powers to interrogate colonists concerning their use of goods subject to customs and permitted the use of a general warrant known as a writ of assistance, allowing them to search the homes of colonists and seize “prohibited and uncustomed” goods. These “grievous and oppressive” searches figured prominently in the revolution and led to the Fourth Amendment.
On July 4, 2009, the city of Pasadena, California, will celebrate independence by erecting checkpoints to search vehicles for fireworks. “Violators are subject to confiscation and impound of vehicles, up to one year in jail and fines up to $50,000,” reports the Pasadena Star-News.
So much for John Adams’ “illuminations.”
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Fourth of July Checkpoints in California   Fourth of July Checkpoints in California Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 4:52 pm

Next it will be check points for illegal immigrants, then to see if you have your papers in order....on and on.

Nazi Germany all over again.

They may start check points looking for people who have not recieved their vaccines yet!
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Fourth of July Checkpoints in California   Fourth of July Checkpoints in California Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:25 pm

YOUR PAPERS PLEASE. What a freak show this government has become. They are doing everything in their power to get as many people into the legal system as possible where they can throw you in jail and bleed you on what money you may have left.

Concerning the vaccines, they will have a major problem with some people being forced to take them. I suspect that there will be killings of authorities when this starts happening. Some people would rather go down in gunfire than to submit to the government as it comes to poisoning people.

As for me and the vaccines I have my plan already set to act on if and when the need arises. I have prayed for several years about this possible scenario of being forced to take vaccines and I know what I will do.
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

PostSubject: Re: Fourth of July Checkpoints in California   Fourth of July Checkpoints in California Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:49 pm

I`m Flat out refusing them, nope not for me , Don`t care if they have guns they are going to have to shoot me if front of every one .
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Fourth of July Checkpoints in California   Fourth of July Checkpoints in California Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:04 pm

I understanding Northern Boy, but I would hate to see you die, perhaps before your time.

I will pray about the situation when and if it comes up and I figure I will have three options to pursue.

1. Take the shot, and before I take it, pray silently and speak to the vaccine and say to the vaccine that it will not have any effect on me and by doing this putting my faith in God for his protection against my sickness and or/death from the vaccine. I think I have enough faith to cause this to work for me.

2 Take the vaccine without prayer and probably die or get real sick.

3 Strike out for the hills and try to get out of society and live alone and isolated, but this means I would have to have a food source, and protection from being found, and with technology the way it is today I do not think that a person can stay hid for very long without being found.

I have concluded that the first option may be the way I go. That way I can stay in society and have a better chance to find food as I go. And by staying in society I may be led to others to help them in some way to overcome the vaccines using their faith. And this also keeps me available to God in case he wants me to go some where to help someone along the way.

My body is my MATRIX, and they cannot hurt me or harm me unless I allow them to by not using my faith in God.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Fourth of July Checkpoints in California   Fourth of July Checkpoints in California Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:13 pm

I pray it doesn't come down to having to make the decision. Surely there will be enough people that rise up to stop this insanity in its tracks. I've never seen such BS as this supposed pandemic. :can't understa
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Fourth of July Checkpoints in California   Fourth of July Checkpoints in California Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:15 pm

AS do I micjer, but these days it is a real good idea to be hooked up to God in good standing as I see things.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Fourth of July Checkpoints in California   Fourth of July Checkpoints in California Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:24 pm

4. Bribe the person giving the shots by slipping a $100 bill in their back pocket sign you off as being vaccinated and walk out holding your arm like the jab hurt.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Fourth of July Checkpoints in California   Fourth of July Checkpoints in California Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:31 pm

A wonderful thought, one I had not considered because I usually do not have money...LOL great point Reuniter.

Last edited by Gabriel on Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

PostSubject: Re: Fourth of July Checkpoints in California   Fourth of July Checkpoints in California Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:31 pm

Britain braces for 100,000 swine flu cases a day

Press Trust Of India
London, July 02, 2009

Britain on Thursday admitted that there could be over 100,000 cases of swine flu per day in the country by the end of next month.

The rising number of swine flu cases mean trying to contain the virus is no longer an option, Health Secretary Andy Burnham said in a statement on Thursday.

"The national focus will be on treating the increasing numbers affected by swine flu. Cases are doubling every week and on this trend we could see over 100,000 cases per day by the end of August," he said.

The minister said vaccines should be available from next month, with 60 million doses available by the end of next year.

There have been more than 7,000 confirmed cases in the UK since the first outbreak in April. Three people have died, but all had underlying health problems.

It means anti-flu drugs will no longer be given to the close contacts of those infected nor will lab testing be done to confirm cases.

The move has been made to relieve the pressure on the health service.
The announcement, which comes into effect immediately, has long been expected

How can you contain a virus when you leave the borders wide open to the very people first infected and allow Air travel to and from that region
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Fourth of July Checkpoints in California   Fourth of July Checkpoints in California Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:48 pm

So there is a question. Let's assume that they want healthy people to take the vaccine. What about the people that have already become sick with it or have flu like symptoms. Logic would say that there would be no point giving a vaccine to them.

I feel a few sick days may be in order around the time of the big round -up. cough cough
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

PostSubject: Re: Fourth of July Checkpoints in California   Fourth of July Checkpoints in California Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 11:06 pm

I`m staying in the house no round up for me either they need an area to have massive deaths to sell there plan and i feel that if there are enough of us that stay no and hold off it will be game over for them.

It means anti-flu drugs will no longer be given to the close contacts of those infected nor will lab testing be done to confirm cases.

that statement pretty much says it all if some one in your family gets it they want you to stay home and pass it amongst the yourselves and wish you the best it seems
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Fourth of July Checkpoints in California   Fourth of July Checkpoints in California Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 11:15 pm

Perhaps they should give all the WHO members the first shots and then the countries health officials that think that it is important the first shots. then when they all get sick they won't be bothering the rest of us.

I agree their statement sums up what their intentions really is.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Fourth of July Checkpoints in California   Fourth of July Checkpoints in California Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 11:56 pm

They are the living dead, they are zombies.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Fourth of July Checkpoints in California   Fourth of July Checkpoints in California Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 8:16 am

flower

Three people have died, but all had underlying health problems.

and for that they want to vaccinate the rest so they can get it too..shit....

i think there have been enough stories about how this is a joke that most will turn away...
but then maybe noe
folks are such sheep anymore..really it's sad

i keep thinking of which ever story it was (maybe 1984) where the majority lived in a big bubble and were controlled and the free thinkers were in the woods and country and considered primitives..but they were free...
guess i know where i'll be

butterfly
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

PostSubject: Re: Fourth of July Checkpoints in California   Fourth of July Checkpoints in California Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 9:01 am

Blade Runner was that It ?
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Fourth of July Checkpoints in California   Fourth of July Checkpoints in California Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 7:06 pm

flower

geze NB..i don't know...but i never read that one so i don't think so..

wave
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fourth of July Checkpoints in California   Fourth of July Checkpoints in California Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fourth of July Checkpoints in California
Page 1 of 1