the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Military Hardware Movements into California!

Go down 
+6
Linda
Biggles
Reunite
WineHippie
sky otter
micjer
10 posters
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Military Hardware Movements into California! Empty
PostSubject: Military Hardware Movements into California!   Military Hardware Movements into California! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 10:40 am

BREAKING NEWS! Massive military hardware movements into California! Troop and secret base buildup on the California coast! Preparations for Martial Law! http://americanresistancera... nov 29 2009

Is this normal???
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Military Hardware Movements into California!   Military Hardware Movements into California! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 11:30 am

M
don't take this personal cause i don't aim this at you at all
but
i am so damn tired of the scare tatics of so many that it isn't funny anymore...
maybe obama is thinking he will have a civil war..who knows
but if you think in a logical manner
first you look at what is rather than some ones idea of what if

calif is the send over seas point..check out how many bases are in calif
mostly all the military hardware for all points on the globe leaves from here
or new jersey..so yah there will be trains getting it to the docks

is he really calling home all those troops..i kinda doubt it.. but would like to think it true..
our military has been spread all over and in my point of view for no good reason
how about maybe he is finally going to tell all about the ET's and will need them- the military - to stiffle panic in the streets..

although, at this point i think fewer than 20% would panic..we have been saturated with the wierd, wimsical
and end of days stuff now for years..i don't think many would even believe it..

anyway..just my thoughts on the matter
and i am sure someone will jump in to tell me i'm an idiot in their eyes...ask me if i care
wave
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: Military Hardware Movements into California!   Military Hardware Movements into California! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 11:40 am

my thoughts when viewing the vid were mostly about
verification of date/location.... there was nothing to indicate
if vid was shot yesterday or 10 years ago.... and the landscape
holds no clue ... the youtube user did not clarify, nor did the links
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Military Hardware Movements into California!   Military Hardware Movements into California! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 2:22 pm

Everything is just information, it's what you do with it that matters.

Now I saw this at the DI forum, I don't know the reliability of the source.

Obama Orders 1 Million US Troops To “Prepare For Civil War”

http://americanresistanceradio.com/?p=12655

November 28, 2009 By: Freedom Fighter Category: Uncategorized

American Resistance Radio
Russian Military Analysts are reporting to Prime Minister Putin that US President Barack Obama has issued orders to his Northern Command’s (USNORTHCOM) top leader, US Air Force General Gene Renuart, to “begin immediately” increasing his military forces to 1 million troops by January 30, 2010, in what these reports warn is an expected outbreak of civil war within the United States before the end of winter.

If Obama signs our sovereignty and freedom away and brings foreign troops to suppress our freedom will you fight back? Answer this question now on our poll on top left of this site.

According to these reports, Obama has had over these past weeks “numerous” meetings with his war council about how best to manage the expected implosion of his Nations banking system while at the same time attempting to keep the United States military hegemony over the World in what Russian Military Analysts state is a “last ditch gambit” whose success is “far from certain”.
And to Obama’s “last ditch gambit”, these reports continue, he is to announce in a nationwide address to his people this coming week that he is going to expand the level of US Military Forces in Afghanistan by tens of thousands of troops, while at the same time using the deployment of these soldiers as a “cover” for returning to the United States over 200,000 additional American soldiers from the over 800 bases in over 39 countries they have stationed around the Globe bringing the level of these forces in America to over 1 million, a number the US Military believes will be able to contain the “explosion of violence” expected to roil these peoples when they learn their economy has been bankrupted.
These reports further state that at the same time Obama will be attempting to keep his Nation from violent disintegration, the tens of thousands of additional troops he will send to Afghanistan are to be ordered to Kandahar where the Americans and their NATO allies will begin their final attempt to secure their TAPI (Turkmenistan, Afghanistan, Pakistan and India) pipeline, which without the Western Nations, due to their grave lack of alternative energy resources, and being cut off from these vast Central Asian supplies (which both Russia and China are seeking to insure), are warned will totally collapse.
Making the American’s (and by extension the West’s) situation even worse are new reports coming from the International Energy Agency stating that “under pressure” from the US government they have been “deliberately underplaying” a looming Global oil shortage for fear of triggering panic buying and raising the Americans fear over the end of oil supremacy because it would threaten their power over access to our World’s last remaining oil resources.
To the scariest “end game” maneuvers being made by Obama, in his attempt to protect Americas Global hegemony, is his record shattering move in plunging the United States $3.5 Trillion further into debt, and which raises the total amount owed by the United States, to its citizens and the World, to the unprecedented height of over $106 Trillion.
So alarming has Obama’s actions become (especially since they are being imitated by all of the Western powers) that the managing-director of the International Monetary Fund (IMF), Dominique Strauss-Kahn, warned this past week that the “stimulus actions” of the West (which in essence is nothing more than the printing of money with nothing to back it up) has now become a “threat to democracy” as millions of people are expected to erupt in violence against their governments over the theft of their money and their futures.
Most unfortunately for the American people though is that this IMF warning fell on “deaf ears” in the United States with the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis President, James Bullard, saying this week that the US would continue its “stimulus actions” because they “would give more flexibility to US policymakers”, a most absurd statement especially when viewed in the light of the unprecedented debt payments currently looming over the American economy they have no ability whatsoever to pay.
To the ability of the West’s banking giants to save their Nation’s economies, even worse news came this week with the US ratings giant Standards & Poors issuing a warning that “every single bank in Japan, the US, Germany, Spain, and Italy included in S&P’s list of 45 Global lenders remain unsafe”, a warning which then lead to one of Europe’s largest banks, Société Générale, warning its clients to prepare for a “total Global Economic Collapse”.
To the fears of Obama over the United States erupting into civil war once the full extent of the rape and pillaging of these peoples by their banks and government becomes known to them, grim evidence now shows the likelihood of this occurring much sooner than later, especially in new poll figures showing that Obama’s approval rating among white Americans has now fallen to 39%. A number made more significant when one realizes that the white population of the United States comprises 74% of their estimated 398 million citizens, or put more ominously in these reports as “over 220 million American people armed to the teeth and ready to explode”.
And so fearful has the white population of the United States become that upon the election of Obama to the Presidency he was named as the “Gun Salesman of the Year” by the Outdoor Wire, the US’s largest daily electronic news service for the outdoor industry, who report “panic buying” of weapons and ammunition by those fearful of the destruction of their country at the hands of man they believe is not even an American citizen and had been foisted upon them by their elite classes seeking to enslave them.
Though the coming civil war in the United States is being virtually ignored by their propaganda media, the same cannot be said of Russia, where leading Russian political analyst, Professor Igor Panarin has long warned that the economic turmoil in the United States has confirmed his long-held view that the US is heading for collapse, and will divide into separate parts.
Professor Igor Panarin further stated in his warning that “the US Dollar is not secured by anything. The country’s foreign debt has grown like an avalanche, even though in the early 1980s there was no debt. By 1998, when I first made my prediction, it had exceeded $2 trillion. Now it is more than 11 trillion. This is a pyramid that can only collapse.”
What remains to be seen, and these reports do not speculate upon, is if the citizen-soldiers of the United States will fire upon and kill their fellow countrymen during the coming conflict, but if history is to be our guide clearly shows this will be the case as the once great American Nation continues its headlong plunge into the abyss of history. May God have mercy upon all of them.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Military Hardware Movements into California!   Military Hardware Movements into California! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 2:27 pm

Well, there is enough crap going on over there that I can understand why the people will revolt. The trouble is will they fight with each other instead of making a stand against the corporates.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

PostSubject: Re: Military Hardware Movements into California!   Military Hardware Movements into California! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 5:03 pm

Thanks Mic.
Being aware is so important. I live in an area where so many things are in your face if you are truly awake. You would be stupid to try and pretend that everything is normal.

North_rop Grum_man is down the road, big technology companies, clon_ing businesses, milit_ary bases, scientists, and the nucl_ear reactor are things that many of us who live in San Diego see and understand.
I've seen lots of unmarked white vans many times, convoys from Camp Pend_leton, strange aircraft from Mira_mar Air field, private jets at all hours from Mont_gomery Field, objects coming out of the ocean, ufo's whiz across the sky, huge silver cylinders being transported, strange sounds coming out of the ground late at night and so forth.

I know Fe_ma, gover_nment, nav_y seals and media people because some of these types are my neighbors or past business associates.....believe me, some are not human and will carry out their assignments.

When you are in a restaurant and hear the men in the next booth talking about Area 5_1, Groom Lake or other secret places, you know for a fact that these things are REAL.

We can't bury our head in the sand. The only thing that we can do is to be spiritually balanced, be informed, have no fear and be prepared for anything.
I know YOU are prepared and ready. toast
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Military Hardware Movements into California!   Military Hardware Movements into California! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 6:35 am

@Sky... no offense taken. That is why I asked if this was normal behaviour. It is something we don't see up here in Canada. Hell there was more army vehicles on that train than our entire army!!!

Perhaps these vehicles are new and are being transported to a base. If there was a train carrying tractors and combines from Waterloo Iowa does that mean the farmers are organizing to take over!

I don't want to ignore these types of vids, but I do agree we need to have more verification of the truth before jumping to any conclusions. Now if we seen these vehicles driving into town we might get a little more excited!

wave
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Military Hardware Movements into California!   Military Hardware Movements into California! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 7:38 am

sunny

M..i knew YOU had the sense not to take it personal or make it personal..

you want scary stuff..well yesterday was the first day of buck season here..for anyone who doesn't know that is hunting buck white-tail deer....
i had to drive to get some errands done and the number of orange (legally they must be visible to others with guns) ..in the woods..on the roads..in quads with scabbards..was downright
overwhelming....yeah..that means they all had guns..and ammo
mostly the verison goes to food banks which is nice..

but when seeing all those folks with guns...i'm not real worried about anyone taking over ..
yes most around here are pro military service.. a lot have served in one capacity or another
but as for letting anyone just move in..i don't think so

now if you hadn't lived here for awhile or never have seen such a display..that would really freak you out
so ooooooo
i'm just sayin that
out of context is where the problem starts
warp
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: Military Hardware Movements into California!   Military Hardware Movements into California! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 7:49 am

Linda wrote:
Thanks Mic.
Being aware is so important. I live in an area where so many things are in your face if you are truly awake. You would be stupid to try and pretend that everything is normal.

North_rop Grum_man is down the road, big technology companies, clon_ing businesses, milit_ary bases, scientists, and the nucl_ear reactor are things that many of us who live in San Diego see and understand.
I've seen lots of unmarked white vans many times, convoys from Camp Pend_leton, strange aircraft from Mira_mar Air field, private jets at all hours from Mont_gomery Field, objects coming out of the ocean, ufo's whiz across the sky, huge silver cylinders being transported, strange sounds coming out of the ground late at night and so forth.

I know Fe_ma, gover_nment, nav_y seals and media people because some of these types are my neighbors or past business associates.....believe me, some are not human and will carry out their assignments.

When you are in a restaurant and hear the men in the next booth talking about Area 5_1, Groom Lake or other secret places, you know for a fact that these things are REAL.

We can't bury our head in the sand. The only thing that we can do is to be spiritually balanced, be informed, have no fear and be prepared for anything.
I know YOU are prepared and ready. toast

hey, linda, what's with the new style of composing with
under_scores? is that to discourage tracking/info gathering?
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Military Hardware Movements into California!   Military Hardware Movements into California! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 1:07 pm

Yes, WH.....that's why I did it....
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Military Hardware Movements into California!   Military Hardware Movements into California! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 4:18 am

Best to vary the stuffing characters though.

Example:

North_rop Grum!man is down the road, big technology companies, clon*ing businesses, milit+ary bases, scientists, and the nucl:ear reactor are things that many of us who live in San Diego see and understand.

A..
<geek mode/>
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Military Hardware Movements into California!   Military Hardware Movements into California! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 6:43 am

The cockroaches are scurrying (no offense to the species), this is getting very tiring and just another attempt at fear mongering and one more move in their game to destroy our attempts at harmony and balancing energies in our plane of existence.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: Military Hardware Movements into California!   Military Hardware Movements into California! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 7:48 am

@ lightning
"no offense to the cockroach species"
too funny
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Military Hardware Movements into California!   Military Hardware Movements into California! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 1:57 pm

Thanks Anchor....good advice. sunny
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Military Hardware Movements into California!   Military Hardware Movements into California! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 4:05 pm

yeah nice touch anchor.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: Military Hardware Movements into California!   Military Hardware Movements into California! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:09 am

does this story match the OP's vid?

3700 Canadian troops heading for California for January-February "Exercise"

Posted By: Watchman
Date: Saturday, 12-Dec-2009 09:55:02
Troops at CFB Petawawa are doing a little California dreamin' these days as they prepare for Exercise Maple Guardian.

The exercise, which will involve about 3,700 troops, will begin in early January at Fort Irwin California in the Mojave Desert.

Before those troops arrive, their equipment must be sent and that is precisely what is taking place at Base Petawawa right now.

Over an 11 day period that began on Nov. 16, around 700 military vehicles will be loaded onto rail cars on a Canadian Pacific spur at the base.

A total of four trains will then haul the vehicles approximately 4,800 kilometres to California.

Warrant Officer Sherri Forward of 2 Area Support Group headquarters, said a lot of planning goes into a move of this scale.

"I was called off leave in April and we started planning in May," she said. "This took roughly three months to plan."

A 'rail party' consisting primarily of soldiers from 3 Royal Canadian Regiment will head down to California to take the vehicles back off the rail cars while a maintenance team will head down prior to the exercise to ensure that the vehicles are ready to go.

Lieut. Dennis Power, brigade public affairs officer, said when the troops arrive to begin the exercise all they will have to do is 'turn the key.'

The vehicles being shipped include light-armoured vehicles (LAVs), light-utility vehicles, Bisons, trucks, among others.

The rail party working to load them in Petawawa expected to load about 67 vehicles on Thursday.

Task Force 1-10 stood up in September 2009 and is currently scheduled to deploy in early 2010. Throughout the fall, company-level exercises and low-level training have been held in Petawawa.

The only large-level exercise being conducted for this deployment is the exercise at Fort Irwin.

According to the military, the dessert environment around at Fort Irwin is similar to Afghanistan.

The exercise is expected to last about seven weeks during the months of January and February 2010. Currently it is scheduled for Jan. 4 to Feb. 20. The troops will then return to Petawawa in late February for leave and other additional training prior to the deployment to Afghanistan.

Anthony Dixon is a Daily Observer reporter

http://www.thedailyobserver.ca/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=2185303
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Military Hardware Movements into California!   Military Hardware Movements into California! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 9:30 am

I'll bet thats it winehippie.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Military Hardware Movements into California!   Military Hardware Movements into California! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 9:43 am

Thanks WH. Very nice detective work.

In the you tube vid the one guy is talking about seeing these trains near Smith's Falls Ontario. This town is just south of Petawawa.

The article says that conditions are similar to afghanistan in that desert. Training purposes.

For now let's assume that this is the end of the story.
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Military Hardware Movements into California!   Military Hardware Movements into California! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:30 pm

HOWDY!!!!.....

.... WOW WOW ....... I too APPRECIATE any and ALL "new to information" ... how ever it may be interpreted or not??? THANKS GUYS!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Military Hardware Movements into California!   Military Hardware Movements into California! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Military Hardware Movements into California!
Page 1 of 1