the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Israel seizes ship taking aid / Cynthia McKinney on board

Go down 
+2
Gabriel
WineHippie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Israel seizes ship taking aid / Cynthia McKinney on board Empty
PostSubject: Israel seizes ship taking aid / Cynthia McKinney on board   Israel seizes ship taking aid / Cynthia McKinney on board Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:17 pm

Israelis intercept Gaza aid ship
Free Gaza Movement member hangs Palestinian flag on the boat
The ship left the Cypriot port of Larnaca on Monday

Israeli forces have boarded a ship trying to carry aid and pro-Palestinian activists to the Gaza Strip in defiance of Israel's blockade of the territory.

The 20 passengers include former US congresswoman Cynthia McKinney and Nobel Prize winner Mairead Maguire.

The activists also include some Britons, campaigners said.

Ms McKinney described it as "an outrageous violation of international law", as the boat was on a humanitarian mission and was not in Israeli waters.

The Israeli military said the boat was trying to enter Gaza illegally.

The US-based Free Gaza Movement has breached the blockade five times since August 2008.

Two other attempts by the activist group were stopped by Israeli warships during Israel's three-week military offensive in Gaza in December and January.

Israel keeps a tight hold on Gaza, which is ruled by the militant Palestinian group Hamas.

The Israeli military said the passengers and crew of the Greek-registered ship Arion would be handed over to immigration authorities in Ashdod, and its humanitarian aid cargo would be taken to Gaza by road after a security check.

"An Israeli navy force intercepted, boarded and took control of the cargo boat Arion... as it was illegally attempting to enter the Gaza Strip," a military spokesman said.

Reconstruction

The British Foreign Office said on Tuesday it was aware of the situation and was trying to clarify the facts.

"We would be concerned if the stories of the Israeli Navy boarding the boat in international waters were true," a spokesman said.

"We have made it clear to Israel that we are very concerned for the safety of British nationals."

The mission is the latest by the Free Gaza Movement, which has renamed the ferry Spirit of Humanity.

"This is an outrageous violation of international law against us. Our boat was not in Israeli waters, and we were on a human rights mission to the Gaza Strip," said Ms McKinney in a statement.

"President [Barack] Obama just told Israel to let in humanitarian and reconstruction supplies, and that's exactly what we tried to do. We're asking the international community to demand our release so we can resume our journey."

On Monday, a report by the International Committee of the Red Cross described the 1.5 million Palestinians living in Gaza as people "trapped in despair", unable to rebuild their lives after Israel's offensive.

Donors have pledged $4.5 billion for reconstruction and rehabilitation in Gaza following the 22-day offensive which left more than 50,000 homes, 800 industrial properties and 200 schools damaged or destroyed, as well as 39 mosques and two churches.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/8127145.stm
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Israel seizes ship taking aid / Cynthia McKinney on board   Israel seizes ship taking aid / Cynthia McKinney on board Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 3:30 am

Great article hippy sister,

These Israelis are terrorists just like their government is, and their terrorist government is supported by another terrorist state called the US. People should be raising hell about this to their congresspersons.

I know it will not help, but I will send my congress critter an email of outrage, just to get it off my chest so to speak. beingsick

The Palestinian people are currently prisoners being held in the largest prison camp in the world, it's called their homeland. beingsick

And even worse yet, millions of dumb ass Christians here in the US, support these terrorist Israelis.
Back to top Go down
LongHunter
LongHunter

Number of posts : 562
Humor : If necessary
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Israel seizes ship taking aid / Cynthia McKinney on board   Israel seizes ship taking aid / Cynthia McKinney on board Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:30 am

Altough not Christian I come in contact with them at times. The Locksmith whose shop is down the hall from me is also a Pastor. Once at breaktime we talked about the plight of the Palestinian People along with the other unfriendly feelings that other Moslem have concerning Israel. He told me that Israelis are god's chosen people and their nation has to be protected at all cost. - Something about bible prophecies not coming true if Israel is destroyed. Kinda like dumb-fucks killing every snake they come across because their satan took the form of a serpent when tempting their man-rib first woman, Eve.

So all this unrest must go on so a prophecy stated in their book can come true ?

Glad my spiritual beliefs are not summed up in some book people carry around mostly on Sundays.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Israel seizes ship taking aid / Cynthia McKinney on board   Israel seizes ship taking aid / Cynthia McKinney on board Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:21 am

Good post LongHunter. The Pastor is brainwashed by the Lizards and the Pastor would never allow Y'shua Messiah to speak in his church, but instead the pastor would probably be the first to pick up stones and throw them at Y'shua's head.

I too am a Christian, but I have been de-programed and I read the same book the Pastor preaches from, and his take on the scriptures is most corrupted, because the Bible very clearly teaches that the nation of Israel right now is a criminal/outlaw nation, and that country Israel as it is today has nothing to do with the Gods chosen people, but it is the headquarters of the NWO and the LIZARDS, and it is governed by the KENITES, who are the sons of Cain.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: Israel seizes ship taking aid / Cynthia McKinney on board   Israel seizes ship taking aid / Cynthia McKinney on board Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 6:09 am

Got your back on this one Gabe. I agree.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Israel seizes ship taking aid / Cynthia McKinney on board   Israel seizes ship taking aid / Cynthia McKinney on board Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 6:53 am

flower

So all this unrest must go on so a prophecy stated in their book can come true ?

Longhunter
i confess to having been a trekkie way back and your thought calls to my mind an episode where they found a plantet
that somehow was living out a book.. i thing it was the roaring 20's or something..and that was how they all lived
from this book
wild thought
hope we are all de programed , Gabe
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Israel seizes ship taking aid / Cynthia McKinney on board   Israel seizes ship taking aid / Cynthia McKinney on board Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 7:09 am

Thanks mic.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Israel seizes ship taking aid / Cynthia McKinney on board   Israel seizes ship taking aid / Cynthia McKinney on board Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 7:11 am

I am quite sure that you are Sky,..at least in my opinion for what it's worth.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Israel seizes ship taking aid / Cynthia McKinney on board   Israel seizes ship taking aid / Cynthia McKinney on board Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 7:14 am

Those people on the boat captured by the Israeli government are great people for what they are doing in my mind.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: Israel seizes ship taking aid / Cynthia McKinney on board   Israel seizes ship taking aid / Cynthia McKinney on board Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 8:34 am

@Sky

Hide the truth in the open. There are many truths in the Star Trek shows I am sure.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Israel seizes ship taking aid / Cynthia McKinney on board   Israel seizes ship taking aid / Cynthia McKinney on board Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 8:55 am

flower

yep..i guess i would like to add Gene Rodenbury also to those i would like to talk to

but then

if we go quiet for a minute and listen ..we know stuff too... lots of stuff
toast
Back to top Go down
LongHunter
LongHunter

Number of posts : 562
Humor : If necessary
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Israel seizes ship taking aid / Cynthia McKinney on board   Israel seizes ship taking aid / Cynthia McKinney on board Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 9:31 pm

Gabriel wrote:
Good post LongHunter. The Pastor is brainwashed by the Lizards and the Pastor would never allow Y'shua Messiah to speak in his church, but instead the pastor would probably be the first to pick up stones and throw them at Y'shua's head.

I too am a Christian, but I have been de-programed and I read the same book the Pastor preaches from, and his take on the scriptures is most corrupted, because the Bible very clearly teaches that the nation of Israel right now is a criminal/outlaw nation, and that country Israel as it is today has nothing to do with the Gods chosen people, but it is the headquarters of the NWO and the LIZARDS, and it is governed by the KENITES, who are the sons of Cain.

Oh the Pastor is alright, I've worked with him for over 15 years. I think he's finally accepted I can't be converted and as we have found it more productive not to talk faith all that often, he hasn't told me I'm going to hell for over three years now. He is a non-WASP Democrat and I commend him for having such a strong faith to hold on to in these troubled times.

He's deathly afraid of snakes and most other wild animals, but just last week surprised me by rescuing a Box Turtle off a busy Hospital through-way. He brought it down to the shop to show me and I had to laugh after seeing how Turtle repaid the Locksmith's kindness by peeing all over the floor board of his work van. We released the Reptile into a Blackberry patch.

If only the feuding Monotheists could cease their Warlike Ways and join in the common good of all.
Back to top Go down
pilgrim

Number of posts : 554

PostSubject: Re: Israel seizes ship taking aid / Cynthia McKinney on board   Israel seizes ship taking aid / Cynthia McKinney on board Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 9:46 pm

LongHunter wrote:
Gabriel wrote:

If only the feuding Monotheists could cease their Warlike Ways and join in the common good of all.

AMEN to that Bro'
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Israel seizes ship taking aid / Cynthia McKinney on board   Israel seizes ship taking aid / Cynthia McKinney on board Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 5:51 am

LongHunter wrote:
Gabriel wrote:

Oh the Pastor is alright, I've worked with him for over 15 years. I think he's finally accepted I can't be converted and as we have found it more productive not to talk faith all that often, he hasn't told me I'm going to hell for over three years now. He is a non-WASP Democrat and I commend him for having such a strong faith to hold on to in these troubled times.

He's deathly afraid of snakes and most other wild animals, but just last week surprised me by rescuing a Box Turtle off a busy Hospital through-way. He brought it down to the shop to show me and I had to laugh after seeing how Turtle repaid the Locksmith's kindness by peeing all over the floor board of his work van. We released the Reptile into a Blackberry patch.

LongHunter,

That is progress, not judging you in three years. I am sure the pastor means well in his understanding, and the story about the turtle is a great one....LOL

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Israel seizes ship taking aid / Cynthia McKinney on board   Israel seizes ship taking aid / Cynthia McKinney on board Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Israel seizes ship taking aid / Cynthia McKinney on board
Page 1 of 1