the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Let us protest the bombing of the Moon.

Go down 
+8
micjer
Linda
Northern Boy
sky otter
Anchor
Reunite
WineHippie
shechaiyah
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
shechaiyah
shechaiyah

Number of posts : 118
Humor : could sure use some.
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Let us protest the bombing of the Moon. Empty
PostSubject: Let us protest the bombing of the Moon.   Let us protest the bombing of the Moon. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 2:34 pm

Our Moon is settled and populated. It is run by the Orion Group, which philosophically, are parasites and predators.

But so are our governments, now.

Let us respect the people who do the work for the fucking elites, who have no respect for Life or limb. NASA intends to bomb the Moon again Oct 9. We have to stop them. There are people (humans and others) there, and it's a small space station.

I figure, from details I have found in Apollo photos (discounting their skew, hue, scale and contrast), the Moon is ACTUALLY a sphere-within-a-sphere about the size and volume of San Francisco.

Let us protest the bombing of the Moon. 1999moonhubble

Last edited by shechaiyah on Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:49 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.abidemiracles.com
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Let us protest the bombing of the Moon.   Let us protest the bombing of the Moon. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 2:47 pm

schech, i read about this and then read it had been cancelled...
am trying to re-locate link

for now, though:

Plan ahead: July 19, 2009
Join us at NASA Ames Research Center for MoonFest, an afternoon of family fun all about the Moon.
Sunday, July 19, 2009 @ 12 - 6 p.m. Hosted by LCROSS (Lunar Crater Observation Sensing Satellite) and NASA Lunar Science Institute
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Let us protest the bombing of the Moon.   Let us protest the bombing of the Moon. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 4:23 pm

This was article was published however this was a space station construction mission

Shuttle Launch Canceled Again Due To Gas Leak
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31402068/ns/local_news-mobile_al/
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: Let us protest the bombing of the Moon.   Let us protest the bombing of the Moon. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 4:40 pm

that coulda been what i remember, reunite, cuz i can find no other
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Let us protest the bombing of the Moon.   Let us protest the bombing of the Moon. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 5:03 pm

Firstly it is not a "bomb", however what they plan is not great either, basically involves crashing a 2 ton spent-rocket (Centaur) into the moon at very high speed. It will have the same effect as a bomb in that a huge amount of kinetic energy will be converted at impact. That is why it is called an "impactor".

I am asking for the mission to be interfered with in the same way that the HLC was stopped.

Perhaps you could all do the same?

A..
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Let us protest the bombing of the Moon.   Let us protest the bombing of the Moon. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 6:10 pm

flower

wow..i am reading this and thinking of all those tv movies about bombing asteroids and things..
and then
i am thinking well if they do this will it change the orbit of the moon..and if it does change the moon orbit..what effact will that have on us..tides and such..
and with all this talk of a magnetic pulse..how does that fit in..
seems very strange

Anchor..we just need to direct Centaur to miss the moon..now that i know we can do..
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Let us protest the bombing of the Moon.   Let us protest the bombing of the Moon. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 7:00 pm

Anchor wrote:

I am asking for the mission to be interfered with in the same way that the HLC was stopped.

Perhaps you could all do the same?

A..

Getting out my jammers as we speak
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: Let us protest the bombing of the Moon.   Let us protest the bombing of the Moon. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 7:06 pm

are we allowed to protest in our jammies?
Back to top Go down
shechaiyah
shechaiyah

Number of posts : 118
Humor : could sure use some.
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Let us protest the bombing of the Moon.   Let us protest the bombing of the Moon. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:41 pm

Yep. Anywhich way.

Today I got the call.

NASA called, inviting me to a conference Thursday.

How about that?

I'm not just a joke anymore.

Shech--
Back to top Go down
http://www.abidemiracles.com
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Let us protest the bombing of the Moon.   Let us protest the bombing of the Moon. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:16 am

keep us posted Shech
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

PostSubject: Re: Let us protest the bombing of the Moon.   Let us protest the bombing of the Moon. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:16 am

Wow Shech.
Thanks for all your hard work and glad you are being recognized.
Can't wait to hear what NASA has to say.
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Anchor
Anchor

PostSubject: Re: Let us protest the bombing of the Moon.   Let us protest the bombing of the Moon. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:39 am

Shech: Well if you go, then obviously please take good care.

Your views are pretty far out there for most earth people, I can see this going bad if you stand up and talk about the Orion group and what you believe them to be in an open forum - it will take more than words to crack this nut.

A..
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: Let us protest the bombing of the Moon.   Let us protest the bombing of the Moon. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 5:57 am

Good advice Anchor.

Trust no one Shech.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Let us protest the bombing of the Moon.   Let us protest the bombing of the Moon. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:30 pm

Also shech doesn't your work expose NASA for their little hidden characters?

You are getting recognition so be careful of any shapeshifting lizzies at NASA ok.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Let us protest the bombing of the Moon.   Let us protest the bombing of the Moon. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 5:15 pm

A woman like Shech is who they fear because she cannot not be deceived by any creatures. sunny
She understands more than the average person and my hat is off to her. goodluck Shech
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Let us protest the bombing of the Moon.   Let us protest the bombing of the Moon. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 5:23 pm

Shech has amazing insight and my hat goes off to her too. They do fear enlighten individual's like Shech that's why she must be careful in who she's dealing with.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Let us protest the bombing of the Moon.   Let us protest the bombing of the Moon. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 5:31 pm

Yes, they already know who everybody is and what their role is. I believe many are being protected by another unseen force that is more powerful.
I feel that she already knows exactly what she is walking into and is ready. swordsman
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Let us protest the bombing of the Moon.   Let us protest the bombing of the Moon. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 5:38 pm

Linda wrote:
I believe many are being protected by another unseen force that is more powerful.

That statement in itself is powerful and utter truth!
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

PostSubject: Re: Let us protest the bombing of the Moon.   Let us protest the bombing of the Moon. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 5:43 pm

Linda wrote:
A woman like Shech is who they fear because she cannot not be deceived by any creatures. sunny
She understands more than the average person and my hat is off to her. goodluck Shech

Agree, however there are many ways you can be attacked, no matter how far open your eyes are. In a public forum, they start with your credibility and work down from there.

Shech's material is an easy target from that point of view because it is not founded on conventional science - and is thus a hard sell to conventional groups.

A..
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Let us protest the bombing of the Moon.   Let us protest the bombing of the Moon. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 6:08 pm

Yes, I know about the many ways of being attacked but I have faith that she will not allow herself to feel fear in her mission. She can handle more than most.
Back to top Go down
LongHunter
LongHunter

Number of posts : 562
Humor : If necessary
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Let us protest the bombing of the Moon.   Let us protest the bombing of the Moon. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 5:34 pm

Anyone heard from her as of late ? Hope she wasn't nabbed by government goons, or vanished in the Joe Stalin sense.
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

PostSubject: Re: Let us protest the bombing of the Moon.   Let us protest the bombing of the Moon. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 5:40 pm

Shech, when you are next on please check this:

http://www.lunarworldrecord.com/image.php
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Let us protest the bombing of the Moon.   Let us protest the bombing of the Moon. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 4:19 am

Shech is right as I think about this subject. That weapon to hit the Moon is a part of the rocket and it will crash into it at a very high rate of speed, so in effect it is a Kinetic weapon, an impact weapon as opposed to an explosive weapon.

But they still should not do it. And just because they say there are no explosives on it, I for one sure as hell do not believe them, why start now?

I think reunite had a great idea, turn out intentions against it happening as a group.....LOL that is being passive warriors...LOL.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: Let us protest the bombing of the Moon.   Let us protest the bombing of the Moon. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 5:54 am

I will be surprised if this actually happens. If there are aliens living on / in the moon, which I think there is a high possibility of, I am sure they will not allow it to impact. It may be an act of war as the one article spoke of.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Let us protest the bombing of the Moon.   Let us protest the bombing of the Moon. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 6:23 am

Yes I agree, but with the exception of this, The lizards are in bed with good ole Uncle Sam I think and the lizards may allow them to do it. But there is a chance that the good aliens around us might stop them? I took a little trip once and saw a grey on the Moon and I think that probably means the lizards aren't far away I suspect.

That book Bringers of the Dawn sets out things pretty clearly to me as it relates to the space brothers and I tend to buy into it. I think it is valuable information, designed for this particular time to be given us. abductedg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let us protest the bombing of the Moon.   Let us protest the bombing of the Moon. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let us protest the bombing of the Moon.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next