the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ANOTHER GOOD WAY TO KNOW WHEN THE A-C shows up

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

ANOTHER GOOD WAY TO KNOW WHEN THE A-C shows up Empty
PostSubject: ANOTHER GOOD WAY TO KNOW WHEN THE A-C shows up   ANOTHER GOOD WAY TO KNOW WHEN THE A-C shows up Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 12:32 pm

When the Anti-Christ shows up he will be doing signs and wonders on corporate main stream media.

The scriptures say he will have the power to call down lightening from Heaven in front of humans, so when you see this, you know who you are looking at.

LOL.....this is good reliable information this time.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER GOOD WAY TO KNOW WHEN THE A-C shows up   ANOTHER GOOD WAY TO KNOW WHEN THE A-C shows up Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 1:44 am

Corporate main stream media are doing a pretty good job of dis-information already!! Do they need any extra help? good job
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER GOOD WAY TO KNOW WHEN THE A-C shows up   ANOTHER GOOD WAY TO KNOW WHEN THE A-C shows up Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 6:03 am

No they don't need extra help Sky but they are sure going to have it, and when he shows up, they the mainstream media will love this guy.

He will be treated like a rock star by them, and anyone that tries to come against Satan/the Anti-Christ or talks bad about him will be castigated by world media and portrayed as religious nuts, and this is a guarantee I can make...... affraid
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER GOOD WAY TO KNOW WHEN THE A-C shows up   ANOTHER GOOD WAY TO KNOW WHEN THE A-C shows up Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 10:49 am

Don't we already have something like this?

ANOTHER GOOD WAY TO KNOW WHEN THE A-C shows up Pope10

They think the Pope is something sent from 'God' I think it's just the opposite. So maybe he's here already under disguise?

Whatcha think?

Check out the gargoyles around the building tops and the Illuminati cenotaph - which is always there in front of any major building.

Aren't they just waiting to announce the AC?
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER GOOD WAY TO KNOW WHEN THE A-C shows up   ANOTHER GOOD WAY TO KNOW WHEN THE A-C shows up Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 11:41 am

iagree

Would this not be where the A/C could influence the most people? Alreaady has a captive audience.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER GOOD WAY TO KNOW WHEN THE A-C shows up   ANOTHER GOOD WAY TO KNOW WHEN THE A-C shows up Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 12:05 pm

Yeah, sky that picture gives me the creeps just looking at it. You are right it is "something" like it now, and I have always hated those gargoyles on any buildings.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER GOOD WAY TO KNOW WHEN THE A-C shows up   ANOTHER GOOD WAY TO KNOW WHEN THE A-C shows up Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 12:07 pm

micjer wrote:
iagree

Would this not be where the A/C could influence the most people? Alreaady has a captive audience.

The A/C could do a lot of damage there mic, and as you said his captive audience so to speak is ready made for him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER GOOD WAY TO KNOW WHEN THE A-C shows up   ANOTHER GOOD WAY TO KNOW WHEN THE A-C shows up Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ANOTHER GOOD WAY TO KNOW WHEN THE A-C shows up
Page 1 of 1