the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Site To Find The Next Big US Layoff

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DIVERDOWN

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Site To Find The Next Big US Layoff Empty
PostSubject: Site To Find The Next Big US Layoff   Site To Find The Next Big US Layoff Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 1:22 am

Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some

PostSubject: Re: Site To Find The Next Big US Layoff   Site To Find The Next Big US Layoff Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 2:15 am

Back in the Dot Com bubble burst, there was a company called http://www.fuckedcompany.com/
that used to provide a service of notifying everyone of the company failures as they happened. It was hilarious in a base kind of way, but it was 7 or 8 years ago ;)
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Site To Find The Next Big US Layoff   Site To Find The Next Big US Layoff Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 2:19 am

With all these layoffs, how are people going to eat?......looks bleak...

Hope most have already stocked up.
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
DIVERDOWN

PostSubject: Re: Site To Find The Next Big US Layoff   Site To Find The Next Big US Layoff Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 9:11 am

Linda I dont know..

I can tell yah where I live for the longest time on every block where I live there has to be at least 5 homes for sale on one block the homes that look like crap and the grass is 2 feet tall bank owned..
the homes that did get sold... like 10 people are living in..

here is a short story I have this old best buddy not my buddy now but there was this home for sale across the street from me.. she sold it.. took a long time it sold for dirt cheap.. this also brought down the value of all our homes in de hood.. thats the first part we were mad about her for..
then she came over to meet the new owners to give them the key they were not there yet she was out side talking to us...

any ways she said to us oh dont worry you will never see them here
she said they will be working day and night to pay for that house...

bells went off in my head... how could she have sold this house to this couple KNOWINGLY knew they couldn't afford it...
that right there teed me off.. she was my friend a friend who i thought really cared for alot of people..
what she wanted to make a quick buck burn someone else so she could make money?

well time has passed..
I have seen these people not be able to cut their lawn...
didnt have a mower...
later noticed they didnt have lights in the house they have kids..
then my daughter one morning seen the little girl come out from the back yard with a towel and bathing suit my daughter said I don't think shes swimming in the back yard mom..
it was that day it was 30 degrees here NO one was swimming that morning..
I have seen the police go there many many times about domestic abuse..
I see the kids there alone alot and missing school
the mother has gone across the street to my neighbor shes elderly begging her to baby sit but she wont shes elderly and plus she was rude to her said why you are home all day..
just do it.. many times I have been out in my drive way enjoying the sun set ... and all of a sudden I hear them beating the crap out of her kids..
one of the times her daughter pushed my daughter against the car there are signs its now effecting the kids in that house so they are acting out towards others...
one time when the police were here for them I begged the officer to look into this more there is something very bad going on in that house
then another neighbor came over said the same thing please help them...
we were told we cant do anything and if you see something you need to call when you do see it...
but the thing is when ever you call the cops here they dont come... you have to keep calling them then they eventually come an hour or two later.. my hands are in de air and I dont know what to do... and I know they might not be the only ones like this..

but I will tell yah the day that I see them get evicted or move out will be the day I march right to my buddy's house that sold them the house tell her everything and I hope she can sleep with her self..

years ago things were not like this here I have noticed so many people turning on everyone
no neighbors are helping one another everyone hates one another people have given up and moved up north..
people who have lived here for years..

its like its one big sh*t ball here in south florida..

sorry I need to vent!
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Site To Find The Next Big US Layoff   Site To Find The Next Big US Layoff Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 9:42 am

DD, I'm afraid to say that these kind of things are going on everywhere.
People no longer care for one another and show no respect.

The demise of our culture is due to all the programing from TV, movies, music and video games. Not to mention all the drugs doctors prescribe and the chemicals in the sky and in our food.

The best thing to do is to try and avoid these things and protect yourself and your family. We have to get strong and be prepared for what is to come.

I've always helped friends and family, but have noticed that some are not the same humans that I once knew. Now I just pray for them but stay away from them. Please be safe.
Love ya Sister.
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some

PostSubject: Re: Site To Find The Next Big US Layoff   Site To Find The Next Big US Layoff Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 2:45 pm

..To add

You will find that people soon (if not already) start to group up with like minded individuals.

This will happen more and more as people realise they might need to relocate in order to survive something (climate or earth change related). When that happens (sometime over the next 5 years) you will know that the new age is really starting to roll.

You can start out on your own and prepare the way, but sooner or later we are going to have to face this together in groups/communities of likeminded and mutually supportive people. Getting along will at times be a life and death premise.

By that time, this assumes that you have chosen to survive and see this through, and therefore are being helped. This has the neat side effect of keeping you sane amongst the insane.

A..
Back to top Go down
DIVERDOWN

PostSubject: Re: Site To Find The Next Big US Layoff   Site To Find The Next Big US Layoff Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 8:03 pm

today a very sad story if you didnt see this on the news

California Dad in Family Killings Left Suicide Note Citing Loss of His, Wife's Jobs
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,483645,00.html

Site To Find The Next Big US Layoff 13_64_012709_dad9

A medical technician fatally shot his wife, five young children and himself Tuesday after claiming in a note to a TV station that he and his wife both had just been fired.
The shocking killings underscored the psychological toll that the down economy may be taking on some unemployed workers, as police urged those facing tough times to seek help rather than resort to violence.
Police identified the man as Ervin Lupoe on Tuesday. They did not release the names of the children because family members have not yet been notified.
Police said the child victims were an 8-year-old girl, twin 5-year-old girls and twin 2-year-old boys.

Lupoe removed three of the children from school about a week and a half ago, saying the family was moving to Kansas, the school principal told KCAL-TV. Crescent Heights Elementary School Principal Cherise Pounders-Caver said nothing seemed to be troubling Lupoe at that time; she did not ask why the family was moving.
"No words can describe this tragedy. There is no way to comprehend this unspeakable act," Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa told reporters on Tuesday. "I daresay that no one I know could understand what would drive anyone to take matters in to their own hands in such a lethal manner."
Police said they were alerted by KABC-TV that they had received a faxed letter from Lupoe indicating that he and his wife had been fired from their jobs at Kaiser Permanente West Los Angeles Medical Center and intended to kill themselves and their children.

The hospital confirmed that Ervin Antonio Lupoe and his wife, Ana, also a medical technician, worked at Kaiser Permanente Medical Center West Los Angeles.
"We are deeply saddened to hear of the deaths of the Lupoe family," it said in a statement.
Lupoe also called 911 and told dispatchers that he had found his family dead in their home, police said.
"Today our worst fear was realized," said Deputy Chief Kenneth Garner. "It's just not a solution. There's just so many ways you find alternatives to doing something so horrific and drastic as this."

"He was going through some critical situation at the job, that's what he described in that two-page letter, ongoing problems at the job, and that's what prompted him to take his own life and his family, from what was said in the fax letter," Garner said.

Garner said a note was found in the home, but it was not clear if it was what had been faxed to the TV station.
Officers rushed to the two-story home in Wilmington, near the Port of Los Angeles, shortly before 8:30 a.m., apparently within minutes of the killings. Garner said the officers could still smell the gunshot residue.
The bodies of the girls and the father were in one bedroom. The mother and boys were in another bedroom.
Although the fax asserted that the woman was involved, police Lt. John Romero said, "It is apparent that the suspect in the murder is the male adult."

KABC reported that the man claimed in the fax that a medical center administrator rebuffed them when they showed up to work, told them to file a union grievance and said, "You should have blown your brains out."
The man wrote that they filed a grievance but nothing was done and two days later they were fired, KABC said.
"They did nothing to the manager who started such and did not attempt to assist us in the matter, knowing we have no job and five children under 8 years old with no place to go. So here we are," the note said.
At the bottom of the note, the man wrote, "Oh lord, my God, is there no hope for a widow's son?"
"Obviously we're in the midst of an investigation. The police department is working on developing evidence on this and we'll know more about how and why this happens," Villaraigosa said.

Site To Find The Next Big US Layoff 0127091946_M_012709_dad5

"If you need assistance, if you're looking for a helping hand, know that we're ready with open arms and open hearts to guide you through this tough stretch to see that everyone emerges form this crisis with their livelihoods and their lives in tact," he said. "Unfortunately this has become an all too common story in the last few months."
This is the third mass slaying of a family in Southern California since fall.
On Dec. 24, Bruce Pardo, 45, dressed up as Santa Claus and invaded a Christmas Eve party at his ex-wife's parents' home in suburban Covina, opened fire with a gun and set the house ablaze with racing fuel. Ex-wife Sylvia Pardo and eight relatives were fatally shot or burned. Pardo later killed himself.

In October, a 45-year-old unemployed financial manager despairing over extreme money problems shot and killed his wife, three children, mother-in-law and himself in their home in the Porter Ranch area of the San Fernando Valley.
Karthik Rajaram wrote in a suicide letter he felt the honorable choice was to kill himself and his family instead of just himself, police said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Site To Find The Next Big US Layoff   Site To Find The Next Big US Layoff Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Site To Find The Next Big US Layoff
Page 1 of 1