the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Someday I will find my way home"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

"Someday I will find my way home" Empty
PostSubject: "Someday I will find my way home"    "Someday I will find my way home" Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 5:46 am

To my wanderer brothers and sisters, Here is a really nice video compilation I watched just now

Enjoy - it opens with a clip from my all time favorite movie "Contact", and then on to a little journey that after showing illusion to the challenges we face, was in the end quite uplifting.
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: "Someday I will find my way home"    "Someday I will find my way home" Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 10:54 am

Brings up another song that many can relate too

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: "Someday I will find my way home"    "Someday I will find my way home" Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:18 am

Geez I wonder if I have spent too much time on the internet when I recognize virtually everyone in the vid that Anchor posted. lol!

timeout

Isn't that the reason we are on the internet though to find our way home?

Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: "Someday I will find my way home"    "Someday I will find my way home" Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:31 am

micjer wrote:
Geez I wonder if I have spent too much time on the internet when I recognize virtually everyone in the vid that Anchor posted. lol!

lol!

----

I liked the Contact part at the start too!

It does make me think of what John Lear says from time to time in interviews which is something along the lines of, Why would anyone outside of Earth want earthlings spreading the form of democracy we have here upon the solar system. I tend to agree to that statement and why to me at least the video is nice :)

band
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: "Someday I will find my way home"    "Someday I will find my way home" Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 8:06 pm

Democracy is where the majority can impose their will on a minority and America was never supposed to be a democracy it is a republic and in a republic no one can take your rights away from you regardless if 99% of the people want somethingand you don`t then what they pass as a law does not apply to you . So when i see Oz talking about going to a repulic and moving away from the Monarchy it makes me wonder how they want this so called republic to function
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Someday I will find my way home"    "Someday I will find my way home" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1