the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Extraterrestrial Contact: Don Nicoloff's 50 Minute On-Air Conversation

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Extraterrestrial Contact: Don Nicoloff's 50 Minute On-Air Conversation Empty
PostSubject: Extraterrestrial Contact: Don Nicoloff's 50 Minute On-Air Conversation   Extraterrestrial Contact: Don Nicoloff's 50 Minute On-Air Conversation Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 7:39 am

Extraterrestrial Contact: Don Nicoloff's 50 Minute On-Air Conversation with
the United Galactic Federation from 26,000 Miles in Space on Friday, May 29, 2009

From Ken Adachi, Editor

June 7, 2009

Something of extraordinary importance and significance occurred during Don Nicoloff's radio show, Evident Footprints (more info below), on Friday, May 29, 2009. A phone call came in near the end of Don's regular Friday night interview with researcher, inventor, and scientist, Jim Murray. The caller said his name was General Jeremiah from the United Galactic Federation and that he was calling Don from a large spacecraft called the Alliance, located 26,000 miles above earth.

It's not the first time that Don has been in communication with General Jeremiah, but it is the first time that the General has ever gone public by formally introducing himself on the air and talking about the United Galactic Federation, explaining that their members come from a federation of 574 planets. He said the Federation was overseen by a group of wise men, 21 elders, who typically lived a life span of more than 500 years. The General said that his group began to visit earth on a regular basis about 33 years ago (ca. 1976).

General Jeremiah is not of extraterrestrial origin. He was born right here on planet Earth, as his southern accent will quickly attest. For reasons unknown to me, he was chosen to be part of the United Galactic Federation, and after a period of training, was given a high position of command and given the title of General within the Federation.

A couple of days after the radio show call-in, the General sent Don a number of photos that show outdoor scenes from a planet called Balqui. The scenery appears very similar to what we might see on earth, but with some slight differences in the atmospheric light hues and in an unusual species of tree, not seen on earth. Many of the scenes are taken in winter time in the northern hemisphere of that planet and show Ansel Adam-esque like landscapes and sea coast scenes. The photos are remarkably beautiful, with some photos looking much like the scenery you would see in Switzerland. ...

Is this a hoax? Something doesn't feel right about this.

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/unitedgalacticfederationcontact07jun09.shtmlhttp://web.mac.com/donnicoloff/directlightproductions.com/Documentaries/Documentaries.html

Last edited by micjer on Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Extraterrestrial Contact: Don Nicoloff's 50 Minute On-Air Conversation   Extraterrestrial Contact: Don Nicoloff's 50 Minute On-Air Conversation Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 7:58 am

scratch

i'm from the north..do you think they will give me equal time if i want to join the federation questionb

i have some nifty photos to...unusal flowers and things not normally seen flower
well..unless you've been in my back yard

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh but if there are only men in the elder group
and me being a staunch women's libber..sigh..

me thinks general jeremiah just might be hypnotisedb

angel
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Extraterrestrial Contact: Don Nicoloff's 50 Minute On-Air Conversation   Extraterrestrial Contact: Don Nicoloff's 50 Minute On-Air Conversation Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 8:07 am

I just finished listening to this interview. If you changed the topic a bit you would think you were listening to a Sunday morning christian program. I wonder if this is propaganda to begin the false invasion? I certainly didn't get the warm and fuzzies from it!
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Extraterrestrial Contact: Don Nicoloff's 50 Minute On-Air Conversation   Extraterrestrial Contact: Don Nicoloff's 50 Minute On-Air Conversation Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:47 am

flower

M
i can't help but think of that old adage..if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck
it must be a duck...

i think the lower magnetic field is messing with some folks big time and before anything really happens
there will be tons more of these things to hear about

while i do know there is a lot that i don't see or hear about
it will have to step into my personal reality before i react to it
if i do..

these times call for a clear head and a self knowledge that isn't found in the general populace

so hold onto your lunch kiddies..the ride has indeed started
clubbing
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Extraterrestrial Contact: Don Nicoloff's 50 Minute On-Air Conversation   Extraterrestrial Contact: Don Nicoloff's 50 Minute On-Air Conversation Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 1:32 pm

Great words sky otter and sound advice as well.

I could not access the link, I got a can't find the page alert. I do use a mini mac computer so because I do not have windows it may be not accessible to me.

But it has been my experience in life that the ones that "announce themselves" with fanfare are 99 times out of a 100 not to be listened to.

A real prophet or a real person tuned into the universe needs no introduction to the individual soul reading the material.

It is like finding Gold, it needs no announcement and if it is trumpeted by someone it seems to me that the trumpeter is looking for attention.

And besides all that, I am a rebel at heart and I dislike authority figures such as generals.

As you said sky, buckle up boys and girls.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Extraterrestrial Contact: Don Nicoloff's 50 Minute On-Air Conversation   Extraterrestrial Contact: Don Nicoloff's 50 Minute On-Air Conversation Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 2:16 pm

This interview reminded me of watching Barney the purple dinosaur. Everything was just too perfect.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Extraterrestrial Contact: Don Nicoloff's 50 Minute On-Air Conversation   Extraterrestrial Contact: Don Nicoloff's 50 Minute On-Air Conversation Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 2:34 pm

LOL...excellent way to phrase it micjer.
Back to top Go down
shechaiyah
shechaiyah

Number of posts : 118
Humor : could sure use some.
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Extraterrestrial Contact: Don Nicoloff's 50 Minute On-Air Conversation   Extraterrestrial Contact: Don Nicoloff's 50 Minute On-Air Conversation Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 6:40 pm

Page not available.

Probably for the best.

Announcing oneself with fanfare is an EGO-trip.

So, we all know how far this is going to go: as far as ego-trips go.

🤷
Back to top Go down
http://www.abidemiracles.com
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Extraterrestrial Contact: Don Nicoloff's 50 Minute On-Air Conversation   Extraterrestrial Contact: Don Nicoloff's 50 Minute On-Air Conversation Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 6:28 am

shechaiyah wrote:
Page not available.

Probably for the best.

Announcing oneself with fanfare is an EGO-trip.

So, we all know how far this is going to go: as far as ego-trips go.

🤷

I have updated the links so they should work now. They changed for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Extraterrestrial Contact: Don Nicoloff's 50 Minute On-Air Conversation   Extraterrestrial Contact: Don Nicoloff's 50 Minute On-Air Conversation Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 5:25 pm

Any why 26,000 miles into space???

Sounds good with the 26,000 year Galactic/Mayan Time Cycle and all???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Extraterrestrial Contact: Don Nicoloff's 50 Minute On-Air Conversation   Extraterrestrial Contact: Don Nicoloff's 50 Minute On-Air Conversation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Extraterrestrial Contact: Don Nicoloff's 50 Minute On-Air Conversation
Page 1 of 1