the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

susan sings again

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

susan sings again Empty
PostSubject: susan sings again   susan sings again Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 3:35 pm

from a dream to a new day..great song choices..imo cheers

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

susan sings again Empty
PostSubject: Re: susan sings again   susan sings again Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:40 pm

She sang it very well, and will no doubt go on to the final. I thought she might have had a bit more emotion, but I'm sure she will have managers soon to help her with that.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

susan sings again Empty
PostSubject: Re: susan sings again   susan sings again Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 3:56 pm

susan sings again 2805_b10

Foul-mouthed Boyle storms out: report

Singing sensation Susan Boyle has reportedly stunned a hotel room full of people with a potty-mouthed tantrum after a rival contestant was praised on Britain's Got Talent.

Boyle, who is favourite to win the show, is said to have become enraged after seeing her favourite judge Piers Morgan tell 12-year-old contestant Shaheen Jafargholi his was "the best singing performance we have heard in the semi-finals so far". (Watch more: Boyle sings way into final)

The comments reportedly set the Scottish singer into a rage as she thrust two fingers up at the TV screen and shouted "f*** off", before storming off to her hotel room.

About 150 people in the bar in the Wembley Plaza Hotel were said to be floored by the outburst.

"Everyone was stunned by her reaction," one witness was quoted in the Daily Mail as saying.

But Boyle's publicist rubbished the report, insisting she was not even in the bar when Jafargholi gave his performance.

"Susan was in the bar with friends but was getting hassled by a journalist," she said.

"The four of them left before Shaheen's live performance to watch it in the room instead."

Boyle, 48, became known around the world when a video of her debut performance on the show became a viral sensation online.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/entertainment/818812/foul-mouthed-susan-boyle-storms-out
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

susan sings again Empty
PostSubject: Re: susan sings again   susan sings again Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 5:11 pm

Distraction.

Her job is done - she shined some unexpected light and made a large part of a nation think about thier values for a moment but her 15 minutes are nearly up, she is being used as a media tool now.

Ultimately they don't want someone unpredictable like that with the ability to transform or smash the matrix of conditioning, so they will smear her now in some really nasty ways.

She is right, they should all fuck off.

I think she would make a great politician.

A..
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

susan sings again Empty
PostSubject: Re: susan sings again   susan sings again Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 3:56 am

micjer's prompt elsewhere got me reading matthew again, this is interesting about Susan.

Matthew messages 26/May/2009 wrote:
14. is with joy that we watch the world’s interest in Susan Boyle, and to the readers who requested our thoughts about her sudden popularity, we see this as consciousness-raising on two fronts. First, energy streamers with dark attachments long, long ago patterned third density minds to see beauty as perfect physical form and features and to have diminished interest in individuals whose appearance did not meet those criteria. Aided in much more recent years by relentless advertising and its intended influence on society, that patterning has maintained the standard for who is or is not beautiful, who is or is not worthy of significant notice. Second, melodious tones and lyrics of music with high vibrations lost favor with the masses and raucous noise and vileness in expression gained favor. This is not being critical of the composers, instrumentalists and vocalists—all were responding to the low vibrations when Earth was in travail and more recently, the flailing about of dark energy streamer remnants. Now, suddenly there is Susan! The outpouring of genuine caring and interest in her reflects the world’s growing recognition and appreciation of true beauty—her singing that showers the world with high vibrations and, of greater importance, the beauty that radiates from her soul.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

susan sings again Empty
PostSubject: Re: susan sings again   susan sings again Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:08 am

It is probably no coincidence that lately when I hear beautiful songs such as what Susan has sung or classical music , I feel the emotion of the sounds..... beautiful. Makes the hairs on the back of your neck stand up when a certain note is reached.

Looking at certain pictures or artforms can create emotions now for me also. Wonderful.

Yes Susan's timing is also no coincidence as people are starting to wake up to the fact that beauty is not necessarily that of a runway anorexic model that is strung out on heroin and doesn't even know where she/he is.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

susan sings again Empty
PostSubject: Re: susan sings again   susan sings again Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:56 pm

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

susan sings again Empty
PostSubject: Re: susan sings again   susan sings again Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:45 am

And the winner is............

Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

susan sings again Empty
PostSubject: Re: susan sings again   susan sings again Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 5:22 am

Quote :
The Sun newspaper reported on Monday that Boyle was taken to the Priory Clinic, a leading mental health clinic in North London, after staff at her hotel became concerned.

"She'd been at the hotel for a few days, but since Saturday's final had been acting strangely, causing a bit of a stir," a source told the newspaper.

"The staff were concerned - something wasn't right."

I was worried this would happen.

Bastards

A..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

susan sings again Empty
PostSubject: Re: susan sings again   susan sings again Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

susan sings again
Page 1 of 1