the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

susan again singing '' cry me a river '' what a beautiful voice !

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
izzy

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2009-03-07

susan again singing '' cry me a river '' what a beautiful voice ! Empty
PostSubject: susan again singing '' cry me a river '' what a beautiful voice !   susan again singing '' cry me a river '' what a beautiful voice ! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 7:24 pm

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: susan again singing '' cry me a river '' what a beautiful voice !   susan again singing '' cry me a river '' what a beautiful voice ! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 9:27 pm

Amazing. Why didn't somebody notice her before. That was recorded 10 years ago. Simply one of the nicest voices I've ever heard. She's going places now.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: susan again singing '' cry me a river '' what a beautiful voice !   susan again singing '' cry me a river '' what a beautiful voice ! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 8:02 am

info with the song posted on you tube.. angelic

From the Daily Record Newspaper :-
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/sco...

From a charity cd made in 1999 of which only 1000 copies were made.
Category: Music

Tags: Susan Boyle Cry Me River The Daily Record Newspaper Britains Got Talent Simon Cowell Scotland
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: susan again singing '' cry me a river '' what a beautiful voice !   susan again singing '' cry me a river '' what a beautiful voice ! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 6:35 am

Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: susan again singing '' cry me a river '' what a beautiful voice !   susan again singing '' cry me a river '' what a beautiful voice ! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 10:29 am

i knew this would happen...
i hope she feels pretty
and that she remains her humble self, which
is part of what moved me.....
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: susan again singing '' cry me a river '' what a beautiful voice !   susan again singing '' cry me a river '' what a beautiful voice ! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 6:11 pm

I have heard a lot from people on radio and television over here discussing this lady's looks. The focus seems to have been mainly on how she dresses, how she keeps her hair and so on.

This has really irked me. She went on to that talent show to express her talent for singing, of which she had in spades, and of course most of the emphasis was placed on how she looked.

I try not to judge people on how they look. If they are a pleasant person I don't care what they look like. I would rather be around people who have good energies than people that are classed as good looking which I cannot stand being around.

This whole scenario once again just perpetuates to me what a lot of people see as important in social settings, i.e. looks, appearance, how a person is seen in the eyes of other people.

Well if that is the case, I guess I don't belong to the majority. Susan can turn up at my house anytime she wants, dressed how she wants and looking how she wants.

In my circle of friends, which is actually very small I am afraid as I tend to be a loner I am always attracted first by their energy not on how they look.

Too bad that is not the norm in most circles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: susan again singing '' cry me a river '' what a beautiful voice !   susan again singing '' cry me a river '' what a beautiful voice ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

susan again singing '' cry me a river '' what a beautiful voice !
Page 1 of 1