the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE 911 EVENT

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

THE 911 EVENT Empty
PostSubject: THE 911 EVENT   THE 911 EVENT Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 5:28 am

Here is something I found in my inbox this morning. I thought it may be of interest so here it is.

This is from the exopolitics group.

Evidence shows 9/11 false flag operation may have been a hyperdimensional ET event

May 14, 10:49 PM
Alfred Lambremont Webre
Seattle Exopolitics Examiner

Americaslibrary.gov: U.S. Capitol & Flag
This article is Part I of a multi-part series investigating the September 11, 2001 false flag operation as a hyperdimensional ET event

There is empirical evidence supporting the hypothesis that the events of September 11, 2001 (“9/11”), which involved attacks upon the World Trade Center in New York City, and the Pentagon in Washington, D.C., may in fact have been a hyperdimensional “false flag operation”. The hypothesis that 9/11 may be a hyperdimensional false flag operation is advanced in HIGH STRANGENESS: Hyperdimensions and the Process of Alien Abduction, a book by France-based author Laura Knight-Jadczyk. The term “hyperdimensional” means “of or pertaining to a system having more dimensions than naturally found in our universe.” “False flag operations” are defined as “covert operations conducted by governments, corporations, or other organizations, which are designed to deceive the public in such a way that the operations appear as though they are being carried out by other entities. The name is derived from the military concept of flying false colors; that is, flying the flag of a country other than one's own. False flag operations are not limited to war and counter-insurgency operations, and have been used in peace-time; for example, during Italy's strategy of tension.”

The model of 9/11 which a “critical channeling” research source sets out in Knight-Jadczyk’s book holds that the events of September 11, 2001 were in fact a “hyperdimensional false flag operation”, created with converging planning and involvement of a 3rd density “consortium” of corrupt human military and elites and 4th density hostile reptilian (hyperdimensional) Extraterrestrials. The purpose of this series of investigative articles is to examine the evidence supporting this hypothesis about 9/11.

According to the hyperdimensional model, 3rd density refers to the space-time dimension of reality that we humans conventionally inhabit. In the 4th density, time is no longer the regulating dimension it is in our 3rd density, and 4th density beings can travel backward and forwards in time, thus facilitating intervention in 3rd density human public affairs.

This series of articles will investigate 9/11 as a possible hyperdimensional false flag event, including the empirical evidence for (1) 9/11 as a false flag operation by a “consortium” of corrupt human military and elites; (2) the use of exotic weapons in the 9/11 false flag operation; (3) the possibility use of hyperdimensional weapons in the false flag event of 9/11; (4) the evidence for joint operations and agreements between a “consortium” of corrupt human military and elites and hyperdimensional predatory reptilian 4 D Extraterrestrials; (5) how the war crimes network behind the 9/11 false flag event can be brought to justice; (6) how to diminish the destabilizing influence of 4D predatory reptilian Extraterrestrials in human public affairs.

Because of space limitations, this article is limited to evidence for (1) 9/11 as a false flag operation by a “consortium” of corrupt human military and elites. Other components of this investigative series will be covered in future articles.

Continued at: http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-2912-Seattle-Exopolitics-Examiner~y2009m5d14-Evidence-shows--911-false-flag-operation-may-have-been-a-hyperdimensional-ET-event
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

THE 911 EVENT Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE 911 EVENT   THE 911 EVENT Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 6:54 am

Was this sent to you by a friend or is someone mass distributing this info?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

THE 911 EVENT Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE 911 EVENT   THE 911 EVENT Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 7:02 am

Hi micjer,

This came to my inbox as I subscribed to the exopolitics news letter a few months ago. I had forgot about subscribing to this news letter until this morning when this info came in.

any thoughts about the content? I would be interested in your take on this info.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

THE 911 EVENT Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE 911 EVENT   THE 911 EVENT Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 8:55 am

Well to break this article down.

First I believe that 9-11 was a false flag event. 100%

Second I believe that there are STS alien entities that are controlling the PTB. Now whether they are reptilian I don't know for sure, but if you listen to David Icke and his informants then yes it is also possible.

So I guess I agree with this article in most parts.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

THE 911 EVENT Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE 911 EVENT   THE 911 EVENT Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 8:57 am

Micjer,

The 911 event I think was a pivotal event in which I have claimed since the attack, has been recorded in at least one ancient text.

In the book of Revelation it says and I'll quote so you don't have to look it up,

13:8 says, And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; And his deadly wound was healed: And all the world wondered after the beast.

Yes this is my interpretation I realize this as it does not say specifically that it was 911, but the usage of the Greek words in this verse is what got my attention.

The word "wondered" here means, "to stand out of wits, i e, to astound, become astounded and insane.

Then in the next verse it talks about the whole world worshipped the beast that was healed.

I may be way off here in my thoughts, but I do think that the 911 thing is in these verses as I can only argue that the "world trade center" is the "Head" of the world beast system since the world revolves around trade and money.

Anyway, my 2 cents worth....LOL.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

THE 911 EVENT Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE 911 EVENT   THE 911 EVENT Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:00 am

Hi micjer,

I would agree with your post about the article 100%.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

THE 911 EVENT Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE 911 EVENT   THE 911 EVENT Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:12 am

Gabriel wrote:
Micjer,

The 911 event I think was a pivotal event in which I have claimed since the attack, has been recorded in at least one ancient text.

In the book of Revelation it says and I'll quote so you don't have to look it up,

13:8 says, And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; And his deadly wound was healed: And all the world wondered after the beast.

Yes this is my interpretation I realize this as it does not say specifically that it was 911, but the usage of the Greek words in this verse is what got my attention.

The word "wondered" here means, "to stand out of wits, i e, to astound, become astounded and insane.

Then in the next verse it talks about the whole world worshipped the beast that was healed.

I may be way off here in my thoughts, but I do think that the 911 thing is in these verses as I can only argue that the "world trade center" is the "Head" of the world beast system since the world revolves around trade and money.

Anyway, my 2 cents worth....LOL.

Interesting interpretation. I feel that it was planned years and years ago.

I have trouble interpreting the book of Revelation, but this makes sense to me the way you described it.

Check out this link in regards to the US $20 bill.

http://www.ufos-aliens.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/dollarbill.htm

I'll never forget Bush's reaction when they came and told him that it had happened. It was a look of total unsurprise.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

THE 911 EVENT Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE 911 EVENT   THE 911 EVENT Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:16 am

I remember that as well, his look.

That word wondered also referred to the beginning of or origin of an event. I forgot to add this part a while ago,....LOL.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

THE 911 EVENT Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE 911 EVENT   THE 911 EVENT Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 1:54 pm

I also agree that the beast is the world financial system (federal reserve etc). Now if we look at Revelation 13 : 5
And there was given to him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

What if this refers to the bank bailouts that are going to hold everyone ransom? Signed in Jan 2009.

My gut tells me that their was something extremely sinister and preplanned about the bailouts.
U.S. Bank Bailout to Rely in Part on Private Money

Published: February 8, 2009
Wall Street helped produce the global financial and economic crisis. Now, as the Obama administration prepares to unveil a revised bailout plan for the banking system, policy makers hope Wall Street can be part of the solution.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/09/business/09bailout.html

Now add 42 months to Jan 2009 equals......

THE 911 EVENT German
THE 911 EVENT GermanySecklendorf062308Aerial
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

THE 911 EVENT Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE 911 EVENT   THE 911 EVENT Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 2:31 pm

Hi micjer,

I think you are a genius...LOL, seriously I think you have hit on something about your understanding of the financial system and the bailout as it connects to the first scripture I posted. Any then you bring in the crop circle which is possibly another excellent piece of this puzzle.

Well done micjer.It is also common knowledge that when in prophecies in scripture are given in months instead of days, then the prophecy refers directly to the Anti-christ which I subscribe to.

I think the math comes out to july 2012. Is that what you get?

Also there has been a change in the length of time according to Y'shua Messiah before he was tortured to death.

He said clearly that if he did not change the length of days during the time of the end then no flesh could be saved. Here is the verse so you don't have to look it up.

Mark 13:20 says, And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: But for the Elects sake, Whom he hath chosen, He hath shortened the days.

Of course this means that the time would speed up and time would be measured differently by the "timepiece in Heaven" so to speak as they would be aware of the exact change of our time to the second but as we look at the time it would just look like "normal time" from our perspective.

But in other places it tells of the time change formula, and, bottom line is that the last 7 years has been changed down to 5 months, again because the months here refer to prophecy concerning Satan/anti-christ, and that 5 months is written to be May through September in whatever year this all happens.

Any thoughts??
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

THE 911 EVENT Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE 911 EVENT   THE 911 EVENT Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:33 am

Yes I do get july 2012.

Now here is something interesting to me anyway. A while ago (last oct perhaps) I was meditating and I was given a number, I think it was 1386 days. Anyways I didn't and still don't know the significance of this but at the time it worked out to july 18 2012.

I put the venus crop circle connection in because it is close to this date and there seems to be a tie between the Illuminati and Venus.

There seems to be a lot of work being done on time speeding up. Terrance Mckenna for example.

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

THE 911 EVENT Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE 911 EVENT   THE 911 EVENT Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:50 am

Time speeding up is prophesied by the Bible. The formula is also given there. And the neat part is that the author is a friend of mine and he has shown me that he has very many friends here on these pages and the information being disseminated by those such as you are most valuable.

Who would have thunk it???
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

THE 911 EVENT Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE 911 EVENT   THE 911 EVENT Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 8:40 pm

THE 911 EVENT 646px-Venus_pentagram
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

THE 911 EVENT Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE 911 EVENT   THE 911 EVENT Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 7:13 am

Hi micjer your input is most valuable and the things you bring to the table are awesome indeed.

I think you have hit on something about the crop circle and the the current situation we are in as it relates to the financial and the political world we live in at this time.

I look forward to more posts on it from you.

Thanks for the information.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

THE 911 EVENT Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE 911 EVENT   THE 911 EVENT Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:39 am

Micjer said:

Quote :
My gut tells me that their was something extremely sinister and preplanned about the bailouts.
U.S. Bank Bailout to Rely in Part on Private Money

Published: February 8, 2009
Wall Street helped produce the global financial and economic crisis. Now, as the Obama administration prepares to unveil a revised bailout plan for the banking system, policy makers hope Wall Street can be part of the solution.

Apparently I was not the only one that felt this was a giant con job >>>>>>>>>>>>>

The greatest swindle ever sold

http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Global_Economy/KE28Dj03.html

On October 3, 2008, as the spreading economic meltdown threatened to topple financial behemoths like American International Group (AIG) and Bank of America and plunged global markets into freefall, the US government responded with the largest bailout in American history. The Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008, better known as the Troubled Asset Relief Program (TARP), authorized the use of US$700 billion to stabilize the nation's failing financial systems and restore the flow of credit in the economy.

The legislation's guidelines for crafting the rescue plan were clear: the TARP should protect home values and consumer savings, help citizens keep their homes, and create jobs. Above all, with the government poised to invest hundreds of billions of taxpayer dollars in various financial institutions, the legislation urged the bailout's architects to maximize returns to the American people.

That $700 billion bailout has since grown into a more than $12 trillion commitment by the US government and the Federal Reserve. About $1.1 trillion of that is taxpayer money - the TARP money and an additional $400 billion rescue of mortgage companies Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. The TARP now includes 12 separate programs, and recipients range from megabanks like Citigroup and JPMorgan Chase to automakers Chrysler and General Motors.

.....you can read the rest on the link if interested.....
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

THE 911 EVENT Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE 911 EVENT   THE 911 EVENT Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 10:15 am

Yes the greatest robbery in the history of mankind. Started by one political party in 1913 and finisher by the other political party in 2008. Both parties were in on the great raping and pillaging of this once great country.

Now it is EMPIRE time, brought to us by the NWO/Kenites. wtf
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

THE 911 EVENT Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE 911 EVENT   THE 911 EVENT Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 11:51 am

Empire time: only occurs if we accept it, they are going to offer a solution to our great financial problem this we know is how they operate they will try to trick us into it,we need to be alert for the changes they bring in before the solution that is how they will set it up. I like what Oklahoma is doing
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=14170
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

THE 911 EVENT Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE 911 EVENT   THE 911 EVENT Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 1:24 pm

Yes I too like what Oklahoma is doing. That is my home state.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

THE 911 EVENT Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE 911 EVENT   THE 911 EVENT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE 911 EVENT
Page 1 of 1