the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Solar Flare a non event? Not so fast!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Solar Flare a non event?  Not so fast! Empty
PostSubject: Solar Flare a non event? Not so fast!   Solar Flare a non event?  Not so fast! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 8:35 pm

Everyone was looking at the solar flare as a doom and gloom event. Did we stop and consider the fact that perhaps we misinterpreted what it was.

Nothing in the crop circles showed any negative event that was going to happen. It only showed a burst of enery that was coming our way.

As someone here said that we should embrace the energy as it was for the people that were open to receive it.

Now I can only speak for myself but I do feel more energized towards seeking more understanding of what is going on. I feel that I see the evilness in the world more easily. I feel the Big Picture "fits" the profile of enslavement of the masses. (we all know the list)

Whether it is looking at the evil pope or Kissinger or GHW Bush, you can see the evilness in their eyes. The eyes cannot hide the truth.

The manipulation of the truth in the bible makes more sense as they try the fear approach. No different than certain forums lately. Don't question what you are being told or you will be bannished. Burned in hell.

The bible warns of the Great Deception in the End Times. Well of course it does ... it doesn't want us to wake up and question anything! The Great Deception is certain things that are written in the bible.

Anyone else feel a burst of energy?

Solar Flare a non event?  Not so fast! DandelionRise
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Solar Flare a non event? Not so fast!   Solar Flare a non event?  Not so fast! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 8:52 pm

I certainly felt something I wouldn`t say it was a burst of energy but there was something I can feel , particularly in the temple areas of my head and towards my forehead area at times like I`m a little light headed. This latest pope has always looked evil to me as for the others when you have awakened to the plan they wish to evoke you don`t need to look at their eyes to know the evil they possess.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Solar Flare a non event? Not so fast!   Solar Flare a non event?  Not so fast! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 9:28 pm

At times over the last year as I have read and read, at times it seemed overwhelming at times. I would take on information, yet it just seemed to go in one side of the brain and out the other. At times it seemed overwhelming and difficult to relay on to others.

Lately however it is though a light has been turned on and it all just fits together.

We all recognize synyster plans from the get go. Swine flu, vaccination policies, RFID s, political and religious speeches, etc. are transparent from the start. Our consciousness as a group has risen and we have each other to thank for this. Well done.

Now that we are receiving this latest energy from the universe who knows what / where we are going to explore next.

Solar Flare a non event?  Not so fast! RRG_LowRez_85x11_72dpi
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Solar Flare a non event? Not so fast!   Solar Flare a non event?  Not so fast! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 4:16 am

As many of you already know, I certainly did. It was a powerfully euphoric moment for me.

I felt an even light "pressure" around all of my head (blue light to my inner imagination), with a more pronounced pressure at the crown chakra point.

A..
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Solar Flare a non event? Not so fast!   Solar Flare a non event?  Not so fast! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 6:07 am

Oh and btw here is proof that something did happen for the non believers...lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpKbHxY4Rd4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVsB0f1qPsU
Back to top Go down
winston smith

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Solar Flare a non event? Not so fast!   Solar Flare a non event?  Not so fast! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 6:24 am

micjer wrote:

Whether it is looking at the evil pope or Kissinger or GHW Bush, you can see the evilness in their eyes. The eyes cannot hide the truth.

Prefect of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith: 1981–2005
Main article: Joseph Ratzinger as Prefect of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith

On 25 November 1981, Pope John Paul II named Ratzinger Prefect of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith, formerly known as the Holy Office, the historical Inquisition. Consequently, he resigned his post at Munich in early 1982. He was promoted within the College of Cardinals to become Cardinal Bishop of Velletri-Segni in 1993, was made the College's vice-dean in 1998 and dean in 2002.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope_Benedict_XVI#Prefect_of_the_Congregation_for_the_Doctrine_of_the_Faith:_1981.E2.80.932005

http://www.wsws.org/articles/2005/apr2005/pope-a21.shtml

http://www.nndb.com/people/365/000091092/ affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solar Flare a non event? Not so fast!   Solar Flare a non event?  Not so fast! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Solar Flare a non event? Not so fast!
Page 1 of 1