the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Global Crisis: How Much Time do We Have?

Go down 
+2
Anchor
WineHippie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Global Crisis: How Much Time do We Have? Empty
PostSubject: Global Crisis: How Much Time do We Have?   Global Crisis: How Much Time do We Have? Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:12 am

by Adrian Salbuchi

...the NWO Elite's three basic "Plans", i.e.,:

- Plan "A" seeks to resolve the on-going financial "crisis" through merely financial measures. It's not working....

- Plan "B" will seek to resolve the "crisis" by a comprehensive overhaul of the global financial system, which among other factors will include introducing a New Dollar, backed by "foolproof" gold bullion. This will allow the global elites to transfer the bulk of Wall Street and European bankers' losses to other geographies (amongst them, China, which is one of the focus of present crisis, as well as Latin America), and

- Plan "C" that will seek to "kick the chessboard", so to speak, triggering a planetary war.

We believe that these three "Plans" are presently in different stages of implementation: Plan "A" is almost dead. Plans "B" and "C" are about to be activated. Let's see where we stand at present....

1) WORLD GOVERNMENT
2) CONFRONTATION WITH RUSSIA AND CHINA -
3) THE ISRAELI DETONATOR -
4) GEOPOLITICS FOR A WORLD GOVERNMENT -
5) MORE AND MORE BANKRUPTCIES: UNEMPLOYMENT AND POVERTY FOR MILLIONS OF WORKERS -
6) FRAUD AND MORE FRAUD -
7) H1N1 SWINE FLU "EPIDEMIC" -

Whatever we do, we had better start doing it fast!

see details here, highly recommened article:

http://globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=13544
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Global Crisis: How Much Time do We Have?   Global Crisis: How Much Time do We Have? Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 4:08 pm

It doesnt matter which they choose - they will all fail in the end.

The mortal blow has been struck - they just have not finished dying yet.

A..
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: Global Crisis: How Much Time do We Have?   Global Crisis: How Much Time do We Have? Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 4:24 pm

here's hopin' you are right, A..

clap
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: Global Crisis: How Much Time do We Have?   Global Crisis: How Much Time do We Have? Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:23 pm

The first pulse of bringing the growth economy down thus came with the fifth night and led to a rapid decrease in growth, a fall in stock values, and increases of lay-offs and foreclosures. We are currently in a period in between such nights, the sixth day (see Figure 2), when the same processes are continuing more slowly and may even temporarily be slightly reversed. Around the time that the Sixth night begins on November 8, 2009 we may however expect that the meltdown intensifies and the US dollar collapses and with it the established monetary system in the world. Many things may trigger such an event, but it is important to understand that whatever triggers it, and this may be some kind of political event, it is the energy of this night that will bring it about. This incidentally, is also why it is so important what will be made of the rebirth energy of the second half of the sixth day.

http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-2912-Seattle-Exopolitics-Examiner~y2009m5d19-The-risks-of-believing-that-the-Mayan-calendar-ends-December-21-2012

This is from Gabriel's thread. (hope you don't mind) "I'll pay you back" as my son always says.
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Global Crisis: How Much Time do We Have?   Global Crisis: How Much Time do We Have? Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 4:33 pm

I BELIEVE AND THUS... HERE BY CREATE..........

THAT MORE AND MORE POLITICAL AND SOCIAL STABILITY AND ABUNDANCE ......

... IS NOW HERE BY ON ITS WAY TO OUR COLLECTIVE PLANETARY AND UNI-VERSAL SELF.....

..... 4 US ALL TO SO ENJOY AND CREATE WITH....

..... 4 ALL OUR WOLRD'S POPULATION TO SO SHARE AND ENJOY ABUNDANCE IN.....

AND .... I BELIEVE SUCH IS ENTIRELY POSSIBLE..........

..... VIA..... THE COLLECTIVE AWAKENING PROCESS THAT IS NOW VERY MUCH ON ITS WAY THROUGHOUT ALL POPULATED AREAS OF OUR PLANET & UNIVERSE ...........

..... WHERE MORE AND MORE OF US ARE COMIMG TO AN UNDERSTANDING THAT WE ARE..

...... ALL COLLECTIVELY TIED TOGETHER & MORE AND MORE "OF THIS"...

IS SO BETTER UNDERSTOOD AND ACT-KNOWLEDGED IN ALL FORMS OF COMMUNICATION!!!

AND SO IT IS,

SO MOTE IT BE,

A-MEN (ONE LOVING BEING DOING AND EXPERIENCING EACH "SELF" AS IT'S ONE SELF)

love clubbing wave love clubbing love clubbing strapped down angelic fired up fired up angelic clubbing clubbing clubbing

IN LOVING HOPE AND BELIEF THAT ..... THE ONLY THING THAT IS CERTAIN..... IS NOTHING IS FOR CERTAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

Steve
Back to top Go down
winston smith

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Global Crisis: How Much Time do We Have?   Global Crisis: How Much Time do We Have? Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 1:54 pm

Back to top Go down
winston smith

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Global Crisis: How Much Time do We Have?   Global Crisis: How Much Time do We Have? Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 1:56 pm

micjer wrote:
Around the time that the Sixth night begins on November 8, 2009 we may however expect that the meltdown intensifies

Global Crisis: How Much Time do We Have? 200207billboardjl7
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Global Crisis: How Much Time do We Have?   Global Crisis: How Much Time do We Have? Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 8:39 pm

flower

Hippie

we always have all the time we need....

so when i get frazled about something...
thinking that i need more time for what ever

i try to change my thinking to

yikes guess i know all i need to - to move on

butterfly
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Global Crisis: How Much Time do We Have?   Global Crisis: How Much Time do We Have? Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:49 pm

There is always time to breath

There is always the present moment

There is always NOW.

A..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Global Crisis: How Much Time do We Have?   Global Crisis: How Much Time do We Have? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Global Crisis: How Much Time do We Have?
Page 1 of 1