the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RIP Dolores Cannon

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

RIP Dolores Cannon Empty
PostSubject: RIP Dolores Cannon   RIP Dolores Cannon Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 8:28 am

The following note was left last night on Dolores Cannon's facebook page :

It is with a heavy heart that we let you know Dolores passed away this morning. To this end she was the Dolores that we all know and love and we want you all to know that she appreciated very much the loving energy and prayers you sent her way these last few weeks. She was with all of her family this morning and left surrounded by their and your love. Her heart will remain connected to us all.

Dolores Cannon’s career has spanned over 4 decades, during which she has worked with thousands of clients in regressive hypnotherapy sessions. With over 17 published books on the subject, Dolores Cannon can easily be considered one of the world’s most sought after professionals in the field. Popular subject matter touched upon in her numerous books include: past lives, extra-terrestrials, life on other planets, energy healing.

Rest in peace Dolores
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

RIP Dolores Cannon Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Dolores Cannon   RIP Dolores Cannon Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 10:26 am

I loved reading her books. She was a women that loved life.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

RIP Dolores Cannon Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Dolores Cannon   RIP Dolores Cannon Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 2:34 pm

I enjoyed her books too.

rip
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

RIP Dolores Cannon Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Dolores Cannon   RIP Dolores Cannon Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 7:53 pm

With everything I have researching which does makes one's head spin at times, I wondering about this new earth philosophy; interested to hear what other's might feel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RIP Dolores Cannon Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Dolores Cannon   RIP Dolores Cannon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RIP Dolores Cannon
Page 1 of 1