HomePortalRegisterLog in

Dolores Cannon's revelations: New Earth, Frequency, ET Souls, Waves, How to Shift?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Dolores Cannon's revelations: New Earth, Frequency, ET Souls, Waves, How to Shift?  Empty
PostSubject: Dolores Cannon's revelations: New Earth, Frequency, ET Souls, Waves, How to Shift?    Dolores Cannon's revelations: New Earth, Frequency, ET Souls, Waves, How to Shift?  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 6:21 pm

Here is your favorite interviewer Bigzy!!!!
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Dolores Cannon's revelations: New Earth, Frequency, ET Souls, Waves, How to Shift?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolores Cannon's revelations: New Earth, Frequency, ET Souls, Waves, How to Shift?    Dolores Cannon's revelations: New Earth, Frequency, ET Souls, Waves, How to Shift?  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 4:55 am

He,he Mic, I suppose I shouldn't be picky because I actually watched this vid and I do want to get off the karmic wheel and go with the new earth if possible.

So I will be doing what Dolores suggested and visualizing the person I had the contract with, and doing what she suggested. That was good Mic I have the lessons from Dolores to work by to try and achieve my goal now. I do want to go with the new Gaia if I can. rainbow heart
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Dolores Cannon's revelations: New Earth, Frequency, ET Souls, Waves, How to Shift?    Dolores Cannon's revelations: New Earth, Frequency, ET Souls, Waves, How to Shift?  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 6:00 am

I am going to post a LG vid interviewed by the same girl.

The reason I am posting this here is because the LG message is identical to Dolores'.

I particularily like LG's reference to the disabled of the world. They are truly angels, and here at this time as a test for everyone else. I have felt this also for a long time. When I meet someone that is in a wheelchair or mentally challenged, you can feel and see the love in them if you look into their eyes.

So many people pass by these people or criticize them. They are so full of love for those that stop to notice.

Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Dolores Cannon's revelations: New Earth, Frequency, ET Souls, Waves, How to Shift?    Dolores Cannon's revelations: New Earth, Frequency, ET Souls, Waves, How to Shift?  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 1:42 pm

micjer wrote:

I particularily like LG's reference to the disabled of the world. They are truly angels, and here at this time as a test for everyone else. I have felt this also for a long time. When I meet someone that is in a wheelchair or mentally challenged, you can feel and see the love in them if you look into their eyes.

Really good point mate. I think a lot has to do with an absence of ego where they come from the heart centre.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Dolores Cannon's revelations: New Earth, Frequency, ET Souls, Waves, How to Shift?    Dolores Cannon's revelations: New Earth, Frequency, ET Souls, Waves, How to Shift?  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 2:55 pm

Well if you feel the spirit in Downs Syndrome people, most of them accept and love you without question, they just accept everything with a smile.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Dolores Cannon's revelations: New Earth, Frequency, ET Souls, Waves, How to Shift?    Dolores Cannon's revelations: New Earth, Frequency, ET Souls, Waves, How to Shift?  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 6:51 pm

Listen to this vid at about 5.50 minute mark. This scientist verifies what Dolores speaks of. There could be a splitting of the earth/Universe. Just have to be vibrating at the appropriate frequency.

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Dolores Cannon's revelations: New Earth, Frequency, ET Souls, Waves, How to Shift?    Dolores Cannon's revelations: New Earth, Frequency, ET Souls, Waves, How to Shift?  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 7:20 pm

I hope I does make it on the good one. wow

Thanks Mic always love these vids. xo
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Dolores Cannon's revelations: New Earth, Frequency, ET Souls, Waves, How to Shift?    Dolores Cannon's revelations: New Earth, Frequency, ET Souls, Waves, How to Shift?  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 7:36 pm

Biggsy did you notice the length of that last video? You should have.... 11:11 !!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Dolores Cannon's revelations: New Earth, Frequency, ET Souls, Waves, How to Shift?    Dolores Cannon's revelations: New Earth, Frequency, ET Souls, Waves, How to Shift?  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 8:04 pm

Oh gee no I didn't Mic, now that's something, very prophetic. xo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dolores Cannon's revelations: New Earth, Frequency, ET Souls, Waves, How to Shift?    Dolores Cannon's revelations: New Earth, Frequency, ET Souls, Waves, How to Shift?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dolores Cannon's revelations: New Earth, Frequency, ET Souls, Waves, How to Shift?
Page 1 of 1