the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ANTI-CHRIST REVEALED ON BLOOD MOON

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

ANTI-CHRIST REVEALED ON BLOOD MOON Empty
PostSubject: ANTI-CHRIST REVEALED ON BLOOD MOON   ANTI-CHRIST REVEALED ON BLOOD MOON Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 12:15 pm

When will the Anti-Christ be revealed? That is an often asked question and a good question.

The Scriptures tell us exactly when the AC comes, and exactly who he is, there is no guessing if you are a child of the Most High because our father wants us fully informed so we will be ready for the AC's appearance.

The Anti-Christ, Satan, will be revealed at the time of a blood moon. The prophecy that supports this is found in the book of Revelation chapter 6 verse 12. Also please note these numbers, more on this later.

Revelation 6:12 says this,

And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

This simple scripture tells us Satan/the Anti-Christ will be revealed during a blood moon at the sixth seal being opened. The sixth seal is the next to the last seal 7 which is where the KING OF KINGS AND THE LORD OF LORDS is revealed to the people of the earth all taking place in the twinkling of an eye right when our planet and people change over into another dimension.

So there is a very big earthquake associated with the revelation of the Anti-Christ.

Sometime last year I reported that there was not going to be an earthquake when the AC showed up. I WAS WRONG! I made a mistake by telling you that, another of many I seem to make....LOL, still I am a work in progress.....LOL.

Why do I say a BIG earthquake? It's just a guess on my part, but it seems that the closer to the end we get the worse the earthquakes seem to be, that is just my opinion.

And keep in mind that there are a total of four blood moons visible in the United States from this weeks latest blood moon that was on Tuesday night I believe of this week, so there are 3 more blood moons between now and September the 28th 2015. And keep in mind that September the 28th is the Birthday of Y'shua Messiah upon this planet, so this might be very significant to keep in mind??? This is no coincidence at all, nor accident, GOD MOST HIGH does all things for specific reasons at specific times.

To me, this is a MAJOR FLAG going up for all to see.

Also about the numbers. The numbers of the verse in Revelation 6:12=. 18. 18 is 3 sixes, the mark of the beast, the number of Satan, this to is by design, just to get people's attention.

We are in the fig tree generation. We are the last generation of humans in flesh bodies that cannot be denied as this was spoken 3 times by our elder Brother, Y'shua Messiah.

We will see all prophecy fulfilled according to our elder Brother.

Y'shua Messiah told us all things concerning these times so we would be prepared when it comes to pass.

The time of the blood moons is now, we are in that season where the prophecy moons are becoming a major player.

These signs in the Heavens cannot be denied.

The day of The Lord is in our near future.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: ANTI-CHRIST REVEALED ON BLOOD MOON   ANTI-CHRIST REVEALED ON BLOOD MOON Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 4:48 pm

Numbers again, the time stamp on my first post here is 1:15= 7 our elder brother returns on 777, this information is confirmed by the numbers alone...... wow fortune teller 
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: ANTI-CHRIST REVEALED ON BLOOD MOON   ANTI-CHRIST REVEALED ON BLOOD MOON Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 11:16 am

The time of the next 3 blood moons is only 17 months until the fourth and final one in September 2015 that will all be visible from the US.

All these blood moons including the one earlier this month take place on the Sacred Calendar as set out in the Old Testament by GOD MOST HIGH himself.

This to is significant. One moon is on the death day of Y'shua Messiah. One moon is on the birthday of Y'shua messiah. One moon is on the feast of tabernacles, which is the day celebrated by those that know the scriptures as the day that Y'shua Messiah began tabernacleing/living among humans in a flesh body.

These things are very interesting because all things such as this are done by design by the Most High.

I am not saying that Satan/the AC will be revealed on one of these blood moons, but we should be alerted to the possibility of this happening by watching.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: ANTI-CHRIST REVEALED ON BLOOD MOON   ANTI-CHRIST REVEALED ON BLOOD MOON Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 7:04 am

Cool photo. Blood moon/laser beam

ANTI-CHRIST REVEALED ON BLOOD MOON 3ae23d962c1901ebe4714a8cc54e072f_zps6da5fe1d
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ANTI-CHRIST REVEALED ON BLOOD MOON   ANTI-CHRIST REVEALED ON BLOOD MOON Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ANTI-CHRIST REVEALED ON BLOOD MOON
Page 1 of 1