the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Deception

Go down 
+4
Anchor
zuni
bilderburger w/cheese
Reunite
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Deception Empty
PostSubject: Deception   Deception Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 9:46 pm

Deception is all around us. It seems the only defense is to use one's discernment.

Whistle blowers have been in the spot light as to the spreading of dis-information. Michael St.Clair's material has been wiped out from Project Camelot's database for the following reasons stated by Bill.

"For reasons of integrity, we find ourselves unable to continue to support the work of Michael St.Clair, who over a period of several months has been speaking increasingly disparagingly about us both in public and in private. All we will say is that the remarks he has made about us are defamatory and untrue, and we are extremely disappointed. He does not understand our mission, and has ceased to support it. We have removed his work from our site, and we sincerely apologize to all our friends for whom this may be a disappointment".

From Kerry

"It matters not what others say about us, all the more so when it is untrue. However, that disinfo and lies are spread by those who we have considered good friends is sad and worth noting. What is crucial for all to understand is that the original work done was done in the light and should stand on its own. People are flawed and their work and information must stand apart.

Many great souls who have given so much to humanity were grieviously flawed and sometimes under the heel of the illuminati (so-called) or worse".

David Wilcock has been one under the microscope concerning the disinformation agenda for a while.

2012, The way of truth: an analysis of David Wilcock’s testimony.
http://sparkoflife.wordpress.com/2008/11/27/2012_david_wilcoc/

This article is quite large on debunking David Wilcock. It starts off on John Lear and William Cooper then goes full blown into Wilcock. Then again there is disinformation on the information. Make up your own minds!

"When it is all said and done there are a number of key aspects that prove that David Wilcock is some kind of an intelligence agent and that his role is to perpetuate a certain frame of mind to the public and may or may not be entirely based on truth, though it seems some of it is. A number of different ‘projects’ have been mentioned by Wilcock in his work. It seems as though things like “montauk” and “looking glass” may not be the entire truth. A number of different names have been brought up by people like William Cooper and Stewart Swerdlow. Some people claim ‘Looking Glass’ was actually called ‘Yellowbook’ and ‘Montauk’ was actually called ‘Rainbow’ this could mean that Wilcock’s disclosure of these technology is not entirely based on fact and it could be hiding a deeper truth. Though it seems that the main goal of Wilcock is to intentionally confuse researchers and to condition them into believing that the Illuminati is divided and that some kind of struggle is going on within the new world order, this is classic ‘art of war’ and the basic foundation of deception".
Back to top Go down
bilderburger w/cheese
bilderburger w/cheese

Number of posts : 94
Humor : available upon request
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Deception Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deception   Deception Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 10:50 pm

thought provoking post from you as usual, reunite.

i read the link... i didnt find any proof that wilcock is an intelligence agent. i never liked obama and most everyone knows that voting is a joke, but i dont think that wilcock is an agent just because he is for elections and obama.

the more mainstream media and FOX news turn against obama, the more i wonder if obama may do or say something he is not supposed to do.

who knows, st. clair could be right about camelot. i recall many on other forums blasting bill and kerry. but again, theyve put out so much good information... if they werent who they said they were, why put out so much good stuff?

why was there no mention of alex jones on that site? hes usually blamed for being CIA.

the only disinfo people out there, to me, are those that blame jews for everything. that, to me, is divisive and ridiculous. its a great way to hijack truth seekers and turn them into neo-nazis, which most know are controlled by the CIA. its blatantly obvious if you ever visit those sites.

if you put out a positive message like wilcock, youre a disinfo agent because things are bad when hes making them out to be hunky-dorey. if you put out a negative message like jones, youre a disinfo agent because youre fostering the fear vibration.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Deception Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deception   Deception Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 11:05 pm

Bang on bbw/c.

There is a proliferation of information - disinformation, crediting - discrediting circulating so that's why finding one's personal truth isn't an easy road.

I remember when Alex Jones called David Icke an illuminati agent and now has done a 180 and loves the guy. Everyones belief systems will be tested and challenged only to be persuaded off in a new direction.
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

Number of posts : 1319
Humor : does a fat kid miss cake ???

Deception Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deception   Deception Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:31 am

hi reunite.......i didn´t read the link..........but i didn´t have to......i knew a long time ago that wilcock is full of shit...........

just have to listen to his camolot interviews...........i got the big red flag when he was braging about how he "rubs elbows with the illuminati and how they are laughing at us because they do everything in our faces but we don´t see it. "

he says how well he knows these guys...........what is he doing rubbing elbows with them ???? and how does he know them so well ???

there are tons of holes in all of his stories..............

there are many other things i have caught him saying that do not add up.............

if you listen to all his interviews closley you can see for yourself the guy is not honest..........
personally when i see the guy i get completly repulsed........he is completely repulsive...........i feel this guy is capeable of preforming very evil acts...........i feel it in his eyes............
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some

Deception Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deception   Deception Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 5:01 am

Wow Zuni....

You share the same opinion of Obama - I never agreed with most people on him either, since I think Obama, in the sum things, is for light.

It is impossible for me to accept that David Wilcock is anything but the real deal.

He is the first person that really got me to organize myself and do the work necessary to discover all those things that have led me to my point of understanding and perspective. The amount of corroboration and personal syncronicities I have since lived through assure me of the facts/truth of much of what he has said and is for me undeniable.

There are some things he has said, where he has gone out on a limb - which I cannot say I 100% agree with, but I would always listen and consider his point of view, and sometimes give the benefit of the doubt.

If it were not for him, and through him my discovery of the law of one, I would not be here on this forum speaking with you today.

All is one my friends.

A..
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Deception Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deception   Deception Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 7:48 am

personally i think wilcox is a braggart
but
i also think you can find truth anywhere
from
anyone.. regardless of their outlook

it's all in when you are ready to hear it
and yep it is a choice

ex: you see someone being hit
do you want to hit also
do you want to stop the hitting
do you turn away

all choices but if you are open and ready..the truth of how you feel
changes your life
sunny
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

Deception Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deception   Deception Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:12 am

i began to read the linked info, then skimmed the rest...

can only go by my feelings, here... and if DW is reincarnation
of edgar cayce, then i am reincarnation of cleopatra

like zuni (hiyas, zuni gurl!) the guy just creeps me out

he reeks of self-serving philosophies

but like anchor says, he may be the key for some to
awaken, and i can respect that, because there is some
truth in his statements - i just think his ego is
really really LARGE
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
zuni
zuni

Deception Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deception   Deception Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:09 am

anchor it´s great if wilcock woke you up.........the truth is i found pc/pa because i saw a wilcock interview.........although he didn´t wake me up..........at first i wasn´t so repulsed by him .......i thought maybe he liked to talk........but after i checked out his web site i started to realize.......the guy was putting on a show.........so i started listening to his interviews again.........and i found him saying very disterbing things in a cocky sort of way............anyway he mixes truth and lies.......and he is an easy one to read through his eyes and voice tones........... and at this point if i hear his voice or look at his eyes i know he is not who he is pretending to be........and i get a repulsive creeped out feeling like winehippie........

hi ya wh sister.........

but you really catch it after you listen to all of his interviews again closely........listen to his words ....and tones......also look at the guys eyes...........yuck
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Deception Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deception   Deception Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 4:30 pm

Thanks for maintaining an open perspective on what I have said. I am very happy that the cut and thrust world of the early days of PA are behind us.

David Wilcock except in the early days of being outed, actually does not (himself) claim to be a reincarnation of Edgar Cayce. He states that he has a strong vibrational similarity to Edgar Cayce, and if you look at the astrology and photos of the two it does make a lot of sense.

Secondly: I have no problems in believing that his higher self is one of the individualities that comprise the social memory known as Ra; which is the same story for Edgar Cayce. The same could be true of any of us on this forum and we may not know it. It is actually quite likely in my opinion.

I accept that David Wilcock demonstrates an ego. He has accomplished much and likes to ensure that people realise this - understand though, that getting his message across is a large part of that showmanship. I cringed when on an interview I heard him tell the interviewer that he was a virtuoso drummer and can sing in perfect pitch blah blah blah. This can be off-putting, but it does not make him a deceiver.

Not all Guru's/Spiritual Teachers have to be little old men in loinchloths! Part of being alive is the expression of our personalities. Ego is only a bad thing when it is not held in check - it is as valuable to our mind/body complex as the cell walls of each cell of our physical form. We cannot be physically (ie: Third density) alive and whole without it.

A..
Back to top Go down
nogroz
nogroz

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Deception Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deception   Deception Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 2:08 am

Reunite wrote:

"For reasons of integrity, we find ourselves unable to continue to support the work of Michael St.Clair, who over a period of several months has been speaking increasingly disparagingly about us both in public and in private. All we will say is that the remarks he has made about us are defamatory and untrue, and we are extremely disappointed. He does not understand our mission, and has ceased to support it. We have removed his work from our site, and we sincerely apologize to all our friends for whom this may be a disappointment".

Okay so hang on just a minute...

Isn't Micheal St Clair the ones who came up with "Radiant Zones" and forming of ground crews?

So just what IS their 'mission' now at Camelot anyway? Have they made a clear mission statement that no longer includes 'radiant zones"? Seems that was all they were talking bout at Avalon.

When enough people start to question Bill and Kerry openly... one has to wonder just what is going on...

But it seems they make a habit of dumping information when the weather changes...

The truth, only the truth and nothing but the truth... so long as its their truth...

Hmmmm
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Deception Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deception   Deception Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 3:27 am

I believe George Green came up with the idea of 'Ground crews'
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Deception Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deception   Deception Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 4:55 am

Also Camelot != Avalon

Avalon was started as an add on to support a form of "ground grew" style opportunity.

I have little time for Camelot personally, but lots for Avalon.

A..
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Deception Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deception   Deception Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 7:50 am

we have met the enemy and he is us affraid

seems to be what is really happening..

if all is an illusion raincloud
why are we continuing this one scratch

we, each and every one of us has the power of change smiley-face-sun-clou
but mosly we don't use it

we just mouth off about stuff and others ha ha
pointing fingers at anyone else isn't gettin the problem solved
or the scenario changed poke

think about it devil or angel
you are only sending energy to that which you feel needs gone hamp

what you should be doing is sending energy to that which you want hugcc

and then follow thur with your actions goodluck

planning to go live in the woods when the shit hits the fan flower child
isn't stopping the shit from hitting the fan, now it is? interrogation

take a deep breath and feel your own power :love-061:
with that we can change it all
without words, or bullets, or hate suprise clap

don't look outside of yourself for the solution sleepwalk

stepping off my soap box now givekiss

there is enough energy in this group to do the job of change
if we can join our thoughts to the same channel mexican wave

and stop being such babies about our selves :dummy:

hugv group-hug

wouhou
Back to top Go down
nogroz
nogroz

Deception Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deception   Deception Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 11:04 am

sky otter wrote:

there is enough energy in this group to do the job of change
if we can join our thoughts to the same channel

But therein lies the problem...

There are not two people who share exactly the same idea of what needs to be done, nor what they need to change.

Here we have 59 registered members... of that maybe 15 post on a regular basis...

Everyone is talking about the shit hitting the fan. so lets do a consensus...

Everyone write a short little note about

A) what do you think will happen on, or by, Dec 2012
B) what would be your solution to prevent that what you think from happening
C) who do YOU feel is responsible

No cheating... no "I agree with so and so... just in your own words

Lets see if we really do have that energy here needed to make the change
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Deception Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deception   Deception Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 11:35 am

nogroz wrote:

A) the world as we "know" it will hit final stage of disintegration
B) it cannot be prevented, only reacted to
C) me, you, everyone
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Deception Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deception   Deception Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 11:50 am

ah nogroz...see you are missing the point

it doesn't matter who made the problem
only that we realize and act
on solving it

and it really isn't what do you think will happen on 2012
it is more of what can we make happen NOW and then

if we were to pick one thing and concentrate on it together we would
make it happen

you want to do an experiment on the truth of that???

how about.. for the first 15 minutes of each morning and the last 15 before falling asleep
we all think of the same thing....no not an object
a concept....
say we think the word joy over and over
until we can feel it
no tags as to what joy means to you or others
just joy..

if we could all do that for one week i think there would be a recognizion of
what we really are capable of

anyone game....hell don't even say you are
just do it

one week...wake up and go to sleep thinking the word joy

my only requirement is to write a note as to your life situation before you start
and another after one week
but not to think about it inbetween

it's not an experiment to change anything but your mind about how powerful we really are
wave

mexican wave

group-hug
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Deception Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deception   Deception Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 11:53 am

gosh, now i feel silly for even answering the questions
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Deception Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deception   Deception Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 12:13 pm

Dear Wine Hippie

there is no silly....remove all thoughts of being less than

you/me/we are all just fine

and we are powerful beyond our current knowing

that's my point

to see ourselves as we are

POWERFUL

and then
once that is recognized
to use it

letz party
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

Deception Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deception   Deception Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 12:34 pm

nogroz wrote:

a)not completly sure.....but i´m preying everyday that this system will self destruct any moment.........

b)get rid of all money......learn to live as simply as possible.................being kind and loving twords mother earth and all living being that share the planet with us......basically take responsibility for our own survival.........grow our own food.........heal our selves with herbs or other natural means.......live off the land.........build whith what is sustainable in our aera.......be aware of how to properly manage our water.......basically step back in time about two hundred years.............pull out of the grid completely.....set up small comunities for bardering........and security.......with the mentality of doing things for the benifit of all as opose to selfish each man for himself mentality that currently go us into this mess........

c)people who are not willing to make the necessary changes for the good of all...........

*****edit**** my answers are not about 2012.....i´m talking more about the situation/solution now......... i don´t believe there is a predetermined end date.....anything is subject to change.........i know there is a lot of hype about 2012 but i believe there are veriables.......

Last edited by zuni on Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : my answers are for now not 2012)
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

Deception Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deception   Deception Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 12:48 pm

sky otter wrote:

my only requirement is to write a note as to your life situation before you start

it's not an experiment to change anything but your mind about how powerful we really are

group-hug

hi ya sky otter........

count me in..........joy....joy...joy.....purr
group-hug
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Deception Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deception   Deception Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 3:28 pm

[quote="nogroz"]
sky otter wrote:

A) End of a cycle..start of a new one.
B) I won't be trying to prevent nature taking it's cause
c) We are all responsible

Sky I feel Ren and Stimpy singing in my head 'Happy happy joy joy'
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

Deception Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deception   Deception Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 4:23 pm

zuni wrote:
sky otter wrote:

group-hug

hi ya sky otter........

count me in..........joy....joy...joy.....purr
group-hug

Deception Joy
Back to top Go down
bilderburger w/cheese
bilderburger w/cheese

Number of posts : 94
Humor : available upon request

Deception Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deception   Deception Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 9:50 pm

the earth and society drastically changes, ushering in a new age for mankind. how this will manifest, i dont know, but i believe that a planetary catastrophe might be the spark for it. the earth cleans house.

i am 100% in favor of the planetary changes occurring; i dont want to prevent it. it must happen because so many things are out of balance, corrupted, or polluted on this planet.

all of humanity for allowing things to have gotten to this point. our lack of vigilance.
Back to top Go down
nogroz
nogroz

Deception Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deception   Deception Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 12:18 am

sky otter wrote:
ah nogroz...see you are missing the point

No I am not missing the point, though I se you miss mine LOL

I am fully aware of "The Secret" and how to manefest...

My point is that you cannot get everyone even in this forum all on the same page... a few maybe... and a few more will say "yeah right on lets do it" but do nothing.

And just thinking "joy" will not fix everything... tried that in the 70's and Kent State was the result
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Deception Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deception   Deception Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 7:09 am

Nogroz

i got your point..and i think you will get similar answers to who why and what..that's kinda why we are all visiting this forum
and my point wasn't to manifest anything

my point was to do a simple exercise to show that each of us could make a difference just in the saying of one word for a week

no it won't bring world peace or save heart patients but that wasn't the point
the point was to make some aware of thier true power..which goes way beyond the manifestation of "the secret'

it is a first step in making change happen..you/me/us/we are the only way this whole mess will change
we aren't going to be saved by aliens or bombed by asteroids or have weather wrecking the infrastructure to the point we all
go primative
it just ain't happenin, bro..believe me

but if enough of us put our power together..a change we want WOULD HAPPEN in the twinkling of an eye..

you are perfectly correct in that getting 59/60 folks to all do something is unreasonable..but if even 15 of them did it and then realized their own power..
well Gollieeeeeeeeeeeee fired up fired up fired up

and that was my point..my only point

to get even a few more to see their own power.....

oh and by the way..does that mean you won't try it or you are already aware scratch

group-hug
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Deception Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deception   Deception Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deception
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next