the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Prometheus Deception - Robert Ludlum

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

The Prometheus Deception - Robert Ludlum Empty
PostSubject: The Prometheus Deception - Robert Ludlum   The Prometheus Deception - Robert Ludlum Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 6:54 pm

Has anyone read this one of his many novels? I love everything I've ever read from him (the author of the Bourne Identity if you're not familiar with him). It always amazes me when I check the print date how his novels deal with all the conspiracy theories that are so current. Any thoughts as to whether or not he's an insider?

This particular novel deals with an updated 1984 theme using AI and spy sattilites. It also goes pretty heavy into how the corporations are the real power and have infiltrated the goverments and miliary around the world. Sound familiar?
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: The Prometheus Deception - Robert Ludlum   The Prometheus Deception - Robert Ludlum Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 7:01 pm

I don't think I have L2, but I find it real interesting that these topics are so well written by a novelist, I would think they would have to know something.
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: The Prometheus Deception - Robert Ludlum   The Prometheus Deception - Robert Ludlum Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 7:07 pm

I'm going to have to go back and look into his background he might have retired from intelligence service somewhere. Everytime I pick up one of his books I can't put it down, they're addictive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Prometheus Deception - Robert Ludlum   The Prometheus Deception - Robert Ludlum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Prometheus Deception - Robert Ludlum
Page 1 of 1