the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I HAD TO POST THIS ABOUT CHRISTIAN TV

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

I HAD TO POST THIS ABOUT CHRISTIAN TV Empty
PostSubject: I HAD TO POST THIS ABOUT CHRISTIAN TV   I HAD TO POST THIS ABOUT CHRISTIAN TV Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 1:06 pm

I was tuning my TV around to different channels and came across a Christian network and stopped just to see what they might be doing?

Nothing has changed since the last time I watched one of these programs several years ago and it was a complete waste of time.

All they did was beg for money!

Please understand that I am not a judge, GOD MOST HIGH is the only judge and the word of God is very clear about money issues and the Christian people and what a Christian is supposed to do about money coming into the Church.

The word of God clearly teaches all pastors teachers and anyone else speaking as a Christian to never ask for money ever.

Right out of the mouth of Y'shua Messiah he told his disciples "do not take a begging bag" this means do not ask for money because back then lots of people that were sickly, lame, or diseased in any way would carry around with them a begging bag because they were not able to work as others were, so they would become beggars in order to live, this was very common in the time.

The Bible is also very clear about how you get money into your ministry if you are Christian, you get support because you teach the word of GOD MOST HIGH and because you do this people will support you because the Spirit of the Living God will move on people to cheerfully give to your support so you can make a decent living while doing it.

This method is flawlessly perfect and it works every time because GOD MOST HIGH is a most faithful God and keeps his word to you.

This is the reason that so many people are turned off by what they perceive to be Christians, and so God must be this way as well some people might think?

If you ever see a mainstream Christian TV minister please know and understand that the one true Living GOD MOST HIGH is nothing like this and God does not approve of what they are doing because they are doing exactly what Y'shua Messiah said not to do, that is why I can say this about these people because it is in the scriptures, and this is why they have to beg to stay on TV because they do not teach the word of the Living God at all, so they have to beg, to stay on.

These people are also called "babes" in the word of GOD MOST HIGH in the book of Hebrews 5: 11 through 14 because a babe Christian is nothing more than a "baby Christian that is not skilled in Gods word" and they are milk drinkers because babies need milk and cannot eat meat, the meat of the word because they are unskilled in the Bible.

Hebrews 5 says this,

[11] Of whom we have many things to say, and hard to be uttered, seeing ye are dull of hearing.

[12] For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat.

[13] For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe.

[14] But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.

This is how clear it is taught in the Bible about these people on TV claiming to be Christian teachers, they are not at all because they are looked at by GOD MOST HIGH as babes,and God does not plae babes into positions of power in his Church Body, so these babes are highly deceived Christian people at best.

And they give all Christians a bad name because they do these things day after day.

This is truly a terrible shame because it is these babes that will fall for the Anti-Christ when he shows up because they do not know any better they have not been taught, so they will fall for Satan when he shows up.

And I would say that of all Christians in America, 99% of Christians here are just like the TV Christians, and they will fall when satan shows up! The Bible says this as well, not just me. So I am not judging them as God already has in his word when he calls them false prophets and teachers. What a shame.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: I HAD TO POST THIS ABOUT CHRISTIAN TV   I HAD TO POST THIS ABOUT CHRISTIAN TV Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 1:42 am

It is a shame that they have turned into begging machines.

Did you know that the Vatican holds the most gold in the world? There has to be something in the begging bag for them to carry on doing so.
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: I HAD TO POST THIS ABOUT CHRISTIAN TV   I HAD TO POST THIS ABOUT CHRISTIAN TV Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 2:00 am

I had heard that about the Catholics before, I would not doubt it at all. I would hate to be in their shoes on judgement day?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I HAD TO POST THIS ABOUT CHRISTIAN TV   I HAD TO POST THIS ABOUT CHRISTIAN TV Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I HAD TO POST THIS ABOUT CHRISTIAN TV
Page 1 of 1