the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MY MOST IMPORTANT POST YET

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

MY MOST IMPORTANT POST YET Empty
PostSubject: MY MOST IMPORTANT POST YET   MY MOST IMPORTANT POST YET Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 4:12 pm

Is the post called the Olive Oil post.

Why do I say this?

Because after I posted this about the Olive Oil, My computer stopped working as usual and I could not get to my internet program to add to this post.

it has taken me over an hour to get back to this page.

I want to give you a reference as to the oil dripping out of the forehead of humans like as to what happened to me and Marty in Minnesota when we were anointed by the Holy Spirit to learn more about the power of the Olive Oil.

In the Bible it says in the book of Psalms 133:1-3

Behold how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity. It is like precious ointment upon the head, That ran down on the beard, even Aarons beard: That went down to the skirts of his garments.

This is the power of the OIL. Please do not overlook it.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: MY MOST IMPORTANT POST YET   MY MOST IMPORTANT POST YET Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 4:18 pm

Now I have my internet program back. Amazing at the bullshit you must go through to post some information.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: MY MOST IMPORTANT POST YET   MY MOST IMPORTANT POST YET Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 4:23 pm

A Spirit got real mad at me today for posting about the olive oil. But I still won out simply by persistence.

God said in Psalms what would happen to you if you were right on target just as Aaron was in praising God. You would have oil flowing out of your forehead, and dripping down on your face.

Awesome, that the power of God by the Spirit in you can produce Oil on your head to where it drips down on you.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: MY MOST IMPORTANT POST YET   MY MOST IMPORTANT POST YET Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 6:13 pm

hmmmm, gabe, i didn't mention this tidbit before
but i read info about annointing oil, which had a
mixture of
1 pint Organic Sesame Seed oil

1 pint Organic Olive Oil

.06 oz Cinnamon bark oil (Cassia) (1 eighth of a .5 oz bottle)

.06 oz Cinnamon leaf oil (1 eighth of a .5 oz bottle)

1 oz of Myrrh Gum

1 oz of Marijuana

inspired by this

Exodus 30, verses 22 - 30

Anointing Oil

22 Then the LORD said to Moses, 23 "Take the following fine spices: 500 shekels of liquid myrrh, half as much (that is, 250 shekels) of fragrant cinnamon, 250 shekels of fragrant cane, 24 500 shekels of cassia - all according to the sanctuary shekel - and a hin of olive oil. 25 Make these into a sacred anointing oil, a fragrant blend, the work of a perfumer. It will be the sacred anointing oil. . . .

so what you are saying gabe, is that with pure intention and focus
we can use simple olive oil ... and did you have oil come down your face? interrogation

anyway, the synchronicity is cool, i saw your posting
right after reading the above.....

cool
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: MY MOST IMPORTANT POST YET   MY MOST IMPORTANT POST YET Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 9:01 pm

Yes the oil dripped down our faces. Every night for the whole time I was there.

Manifestations like this is why the spirit of darkness attacks us.

Just like the government they don't like us talking about it.

Right on sister, your understanding is what those service to self spirits are trying to stop..
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: MY MOST IMPORTANT POST YET   MY MOST IMPORTANT POST YET Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 9:13 pm

Gabe,

I've read that Catholic Exorcists use olive oil in the same manner as salt to ward off negative spirits from thresholds to property. I believe it was said it was it's purity that makes it desirable for this use.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: MY MOST IMPORTANT POST YET   MY MOST IMPORTANT POST YET Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 5:28 am

they can't stop us gabe, can they.....
we only stop our selves
i don't wanna delay or stop
as a matter of fact
let's get this show on the road!
swordsman
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: MY MOST IMPORTANT POST YET   MY MOST IMPORTANT POST YET Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 5:35 am

First time hearing about this side to Olive Oil, but I have heard of other things like this. Like it smells a certain way when angels are around. I forget the smell though. It will prob. hit me later. I like learning bout cool things like this.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: MY MOST IMPORTANT POST YET   MY MOST IMPORTANT POST YET Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 7:26 am

The interesting thing here NWO is how the Olive oil is always connected to be a "type" of the Holy Spirit in the scriptures. So when we use it accordingly we are showing God that we believe and are acting on it and by doing this you come into the agreement with the Source/God and thereby having the established structure of that anointing at the outset.

It also pertains as to the saying of, "as your faith is, so be it".

The good part is that it is up to "our faith/intention".

I keep a small bottle around me all the time and have for over 20 years. I found a small bottle That I can pour the oil into and always have a bottle that I can travel with as the big store bottles are a little big to be carrying around.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: MY MOST IMPORTANT POST YET   MY MOST IMPORTANT POST YET Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 7:28 am

Lightning222 wrote:
Gabe,

I've read that Catholic Exorcists use olive oil in the same manner as salt to ward off negative spirits from thresholds to property. I believe it was said it was it's purity that makes it desirable for this use.

Yes lightening the Catholics have used it as you say. The organized Church sometimes does some things right, LOL.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: MY MOST IMPORTANT POST YET   MY MOST IMPORTANT POST YET Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 9:09 am

Gabes you are amazing mate!

I have to agree totally with your assumption of any organised religion or what have you as I tend to think it wasnt the teachings that corrupted but more so the lack of listening to the teachings that has landed us in this mess. Add a bit of financial control and there ya go...a great example of not heeding and living the teachings ;)

What a great experience!

Made me think of the Olive Branch and how a lot of symbology aint so bad as I believe a lot of that sorta stuff was all in goodwill and the truth, it just got messed up somewhere along the way sadly crying

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olive_branch
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: MY MOST IMPORTANT POST YET   MY MOST IMPORTANT POST YET Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 10:22 am

Yes Soma you are right. In the beginning the Church was not so bad but it became controlled by politics and so it turned rotten, all of them.

The organized Church of today is so pagan and such control freaks it is a shame what they have become.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: MY MOST IMPORTANT POST YET   MY MOST IMPORTANT POST YET Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 1:21 pm

Gabriel wrote:
Yes Soma you are right. In the beginning the Church was not so bad but it became controlled by politics and so it turned rotten, all of them.

The organized Church of today is so pagan and such control freaks it is a shame what they have become.

ummm, i have always thought the same about the mafia...
honorable beginnings, polluted by greed and lust for power....
it's really a shame, all the way around
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: MY MOST IMPORTANT POST YET   MY MOST IMPORTANT POST YET Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 1:41 pm

Right on sis, the modern Church is the same as the Mafia, except the mafia has standards...LOL. To think I was a part of the organized Church way back in the 80's and then God had mercy on me and got me out of that shit.

The incredible part is this, even though the organized Church is corrupt There is still people that can find God in that cesspool, and for those people the Church is great because they may learn to leave it when they become educated.

drive
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MY MOST IMPORTANT POST YET   MY MOST IMPORTANT POST YET Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MY MOST IMPORTANT POST YET
Page 1 of 1