the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEAR MISS ASTEROID

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

NEAR MISS ASTEROID Empty
PostSubject: NEAR MISS ASTEROID   NEAR MISS ASTEROID Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 2:44 pm

Our planet had a near miss this weekend with an asteroid. The asteroid was not detected until about nine hours before it got to us.

This really was a near miss. The asteroid came 11,000 miles from hitting the planet. That means the asteroid was lower than our satellites in space. Our satellites are for the most part 25,000 miles above the surface of the planet, so the asteroid was below them.

In flying rock terms, that was close.....LOL

Source for the story was Alex Jones, at either prison planet.com or info wars.com
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

NEAR MISS ASTEROID Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEAR MISS ASTEROID   NEAR MISS ASTEROID Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 12:38 am

Wonder why this was kept so secret? I can't believe it wasn't detected. Gotta be a reason for all this secrecy. Dare say it'll come out in the wash soon.
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

NEAR MISS ASTEROID Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEAR MISS ASTEROID   NEAR MISS ASTEROID Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 6:19 am

I'm not sure Sky what's going on. I guess it is possible that they really did not detect it until 9 hours before it came by us ?I have to clue 
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

NEAR MISS ASTEROID Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEAR MISS ASTEROID   NEAR MISS ASTEROID Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 1:10 pm

Nahh it's gotta be more than that Gabe. These comets, meteors and the like are seen millions of miles out and months before they get anywhere near us. There has to be a reason why this was hushed up. Maybe they thought it would hit or the dirt trail might do some damage and they didn't want to panic people. Or is there's something else they don't want us to know.
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

NEAR MISS ASTEROID Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEAR MISS ASTEROID   NEAR MISS ASTEROID Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEAR MISS ASTEROID
Page 1 of 1