the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Matrix of Illusion

Go down 
+4
micjer
Biggles
nogroz
Reunite
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

The Matrix of Illusion Empty
PostSubject: The Matrix of Illusion   The Matrix of Illusion Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 7:56 pm

Wayne Dyer, Deepak Chopra, David Wilcock, David Icke, Michael Talbot, Gregg Braden,David Lynch, James Traitz, Robert Anton Wilson, Neil Kramer, Grant Morrison, Bill Hicks

Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Reality is an Illusion   The Matrix of Illusion Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 8:06 pm

Quantum Physics is confirming what the sages,Yogis and Seers and Metaphysicians have been saying for over a millenia. Reality is an illusion, a projection from our collective being. Fred Allen Wolf, Geg Bradden, Bill Hicks, David Icke and more...

Back to top Go down
nogroz
nogroz

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: The Matrix of Illusion   The Matrix of Illusion Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 12:45 am

Physics has known this all along... you just haven't been listening

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." Albert Einstein circa 1950
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: The Matrix of Illusion   The Matrix of Illusion Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 6:42 pm

I grapple with this whole concept, that reality is an illusion. I mean if I pinch myself I will feel it. If we have a collision with something hard we feel it.

I just find it hard to get my head around this one.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: The Matrix of Illusion   The Matrix of Illusion Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 7:15 pm

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: The Matrix of Illusion   The Matrix of Illusion Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 7:28 pm

this is a very interesting experiment
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: The Matrix of Illusion   The Matrix of Illusion Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 3:58 pm

Biggles wrote:
I grapple with this whole concept, that reality is an illusion. I mean if I pinch myself I will feel it. If we have a collision with something hard we feel it.

I just find it hard to get my head around this one.

It was hard for me when I first heard about this. After reading Michael Talbot's book 'Holographic Universe' everything started to make sense.

You see everything is a vibrational energy field. Our five senses convert this field into electrical signals that our brains filter and interprete. It's only the conditioning of our minds we feel pain.

David Icke can present it to easily understand. Simply put 'whatever vibrates is an illusion'. RA calls it a distortion. The only thing that doesn't vibrate (an illusion) is the Creator.
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: The Matrix of Illusion   The Matrix of Illusion Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 2:11 am

.....NOTHING BUT......

.... GOOOOOOOOOD STUFF......

SO SO GOOD TO GET RE-CONNECTED WITH THE GROUP!!!!!

........ GREAT "STUFF" TO "KEEP IN MIND"!!!!!

mexican wave

Steve
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: The Matrix of Illusion   The Matrix of Illusion Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 1:06 pm

It seems this illusion is a living holograph. Where each piece of the holograph/me and you, holds the total picture of the whole, but is very fluid and dynamic in it's ability to change on the single piece reference point is awesome.

Or maybe that's how it is .....LOL.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: The Matrix of Illusion   The Matrix of Illusion Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:48 am

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: The Matrix of Illusion   The Matrix of Illusion Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 7:01 pm

David Icke

This video is PUBLIC DOMAIN. Share it freely. Tiny particles of sand are strewn on a smooth disk and subjected to vibrations being passed into the surface, they immediately begin to take form and arrange into a multitude of geometrically perfect designs. Some variations of these vibrations create known geometric patterns such as hexagons (honeycombs), pentagrams, crosses, spirals, and many other infinite combinations. The amazing patterns found on animals and insect wings are easily explained in this simple experiment. Sound and vibration give birth to form. In one particular vibratory sequence, opposite oscillations were resonated though the disk - the sand particles then condensed upon other, rolling into spheres, and then the smaller of the spheres began to revolve around the larger spheres. This is the portrait of our universe. Zoom into our cellular and atomic structure and it is found there as well. Interesting...........
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

Number of posts : 698
Humor : I got some
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: The Matrix of Illusion   The Matrix of Illusion Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 7:49 pm

It hit me when I laid in bed and asked myself.....just how the hell do I see stars while shutting my eyes. Then I seen sky and I knew that this is it ! I actually seen it before I woke up I do everything half ass backwards.................LOL
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: The Matrix of Illusion   The Matrix of Illusion Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 12:38 am

Great videos mic. Thanks for the report.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: The Matrix of Illusion   The Matrix of Illusion Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 12:38 am

mntruthseeker wrote:
It hit me when I laid in bed and asked myself.....just how the hell do I see stars while shutting my eyes. Then I seen sky and I knew that this is it ! I actually seen it before I woke up I do everything half ass backwards.................LOL

LOL.....story of my life.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: The Matrix of Illusion   The Matrix of Illusion Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 7:39 am

So after watching David Icke's video does not this make sense.

We are all here in this "reality" held by a certain frequency. So if something came along that changed the current frequency vibration, those people and things that were compatible to the new frequency would change along with it.

So if this is what crossing the event horizon is all about and is coming sometime in the next 5 years, no wonder the PTB are trying so hard to keep everyone distracted with fear to keep ones frequency lower.

(We all knew and felt this before but I am just summarizing in my mind. It always helps to write things down so I can come back to remind myself what I (we) have uncovered!!)

I have friends that have heard a little bit about 2012, and most of them associate the ``end of the world `` with it. I would now have to conclude that is total fearmongering.

Zorgon will be able to have his End of The World Party !!!! band letz party drunks
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: The Matrix of Illusion   The Matrix of Illusion Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 9:44 am

Yes it is. The world as we know it will change, not to guarantee that there won't be a period of chaos, but those who understand this premise have a greater chance of riding the storm. This is my personal view and everyone of us has to come to our own conclusion from inside and outside information.

That doesn't mean we can just sit back and let events unfold, we need to actively create our passage through thoughts, intentions, actions and love for one another.

I believe this in my heart and soul and my first memories in this body were that I knew this existence here would be difficult but definitely worth the adventure.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: The Matrix of Illusion   The Matrix of Illusion Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 11:30 am

micjer wrote:
So after watching David Icke's video does not this make sense.

We are all here in this "reality" held by a certain frequency. So if something came along that changed the current frequency vibration, those people and things that were compatible to the new frequency would change along with it.

So if this is what crossing the event horizon is all about and is coming sometime in the next 5 years, no wonder the PTB are trying so hard to keep everyone distracted with fear to keep ones frequency lower.

(We all knew and felt this before but I am just summarizing in my mind. It always helps to write things down so I can come back to remind myself what I (we) have uncovered!!)

I have friends that have heard a little bit about 2012, and most of them associate the ``end of the world `` with it. I would now have to conclude that is total fearmongering.

Zorgon will be able to have his End of The World Party !!!! band letz party drunks

Yes mic good info....LOL i love the new picture of the lion baby.
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

Number of posts : 698
Humor : I got some
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: The Matrix of Illusion   The Matrix of Illusion Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 12:46 pm

David makes perfect sense. The illuminatis only play when they feel they know the ending. They think they know the ending here and they are sadly mistaken.

We have to get out of the "fear / survival" mode and move forward. I am no longer fearful and what ever happens happens. I see it as the end of something awful and the beginning of a wonderful new world where TPTB's are no longer running things. It is over for them.....

We need to flood the world with as much light to put out their darkness and blind their eyes to destroy all that they have done.

We have so much help out there that we need to continue on spreading information with love. There is still much to do and I think it is still going to be closer to May 2012 to work with this.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: The Matrix of Illusion   The Matrix of Illusion Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 7:09 am

http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg20427335.600-tomorrows-weather-cloudy-with-a-chance-of-fractals.html

Tomorrow's weather: Cloudy, with a chance of fractals

Richardson had a reputation for having ideas decades ahead of his time. He pioneered the study of fractal geometry - the study of patterns that look the same no matter how much you magnify them - though the word "fractal" had yet to be coined. Look at the honeycomb pattern in a beehive, say, and the hexagonal structure is only visible if you're not too close or too far away. But look at some kinds of plants and you'll see their fronds are made up of ever-smaller versions of the overall leaf. This is known as scale invariance, and is a feature of fractals. Richardson noticed that coastlines have a similar property, their jagged outlines appearing just as jagged as one zooms in to ever-smaller scales.

Attempting to capture this mathematically, Richardson found the same behaviour in simple formulas called power laws, by which one quantity changes according to another raised to some power. Even something as simple as tiling your bathroom wall follows a power law: reduce the length of each square tile by 1/l and you'll need l2 as many tiles. Such laws also reproduce the scale invariance of objects like ferns and coastlines, which retain the same basic form no matter how big the change in scale.

It was while looking for other examples of self-similarity that Richardson came to ponder the skies above: he noticed how the shape of clouds is constantly modified by the invisible whirls and eddies of turbulent air that surround them.

con't
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Matrix of Illusion   The Matrix of Illusion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Matrix of Illusion
Page 1 of 1