the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE ILLUSION OF REALITY - video

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!
Registration date : 2009-01-23

THE ILLUSION OF REALITY - video Empty
PostSubject: THE ILLUSION OF REALITY - video   THE ILLUSION OF REALITY - video Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 11:47 am

THE ILLUSION OF REALITY

In the last in the series Professor Jim Al-Khalili explores how studying the atom forced us to rethink the nature of reality itself.

He discovers that there might be parallel universes in which different versions of us exist, finds out that empty space isn't empty at all, and investigates the differences in our perception of the world in the universe and the reality.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1406370011028154810&hl=en - 1 hour long
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
hueyii
hueyii

Number of posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: THE ILLUSION OF REALITY - video   THE ILLUSION OF REALITY - video Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 1:15 pm

Very cool. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: THE ILLUSION OF REALITY - video   THE ILLUSION OF REALITY - video Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 1:18 pm

I've always believe there are decillions and decillions of parallel universes that have manifested from each and every thought of ours. My father has been in a parallel universe whilst having a astral projection, he apparently freaked out my mother as if she had seen a ghost in this excursion. He's also taken my brother and myself on flying trips..you know the type like superman takes Lois lane by the hand in another parallel universe.
Back to top Go down
Dean Plejaren

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: THE ILLUSION OF REALITY - video   THE ILLUSION OF REALITY - video Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 4:05 pm

Linda wrote:

He discovers that there might be parallel universes in which different versions of us exist

I said that ages ago about timelines. It's a metaphysical certainly.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

PostSubject: Re: THE ILLUSION OF REALITY - video   THE ILLUSION OF REALITY - video Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 11:05 pm

Reunite wrote:
My father has been in a parallel universe whilst having a astral projection, he apparently freaked out my mother as if she had seen a ghost in this excursion. He's also taken my brother and myself on flying trips..you know the type like superman takes Lois lane by the hand in another parallel universe.

Wow, Reunite, that's amazing. I would love to hear more about those flying trips with your family.
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE ILLUSION OF REALITY - video   THE ILLUSION OF REALITY - video Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE ILLUSION OF REALITY - video
Page 1 of 1