the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I GOT A MESSAGE TODAY

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

I GOT A MESSAGE TODAY Empty
PostSubject: I GOT A MESSAGE TODAY   I GOT A MESSAGE TODAY Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 3:27 pm

I have been on twitter for 2 or 3 months. I did not use it very often, just something to do, so to speak.

Today I went there and found a post from a young lady, named Girlground. She asked to follow my twitter posts, she is from the UK I think, and she has over 300,000 followers that follow her. That kind of makes her a rock star so to speak on twitter. At the time she posted to me, I had 3 followers to my posts.....LOL....that is like a dishwasher on twitter....LOL.

I answered her post with a note saying I look forward to traveling with her on our journey. I got off the Internet after that, and went back on about 2 hours later, and she had unfollowed me, and her post to me about following me was gone.

Now the post she wrote to me was real cool about following me, and I looked forward to hearing from her again as I was turned on by her post to me.

After I noticed she was gone and the post erased, I had 2 other requests for people to follow me, then I looked into the new requests, and found that one was from the GLOBAL SECURITY NETWORK, AND THE OTHER WAS FROM NELSON MANDELA?????

Well Nelson Mandela turned out to be a young child asking to follow me, a child of about 12 years old it looked, and the child spoke and wrote in a foreign language that I do not even recognize, so I could not read the posts?

The other one the Global Security Network, was from a guy named Craig Graham from Australia, and after a short recon of him on Wikipedia he is a TV producer in Australia and runs a global security network????

Why would I get 3 request for followers on the same day??? And why is the followers requests all of a sudden connected to global security??? All except the Girlground request, she is just a twitter star???

The name Nelson Mandela is global, then the Global Security Network, is global, so did I get a message today from Global powers that they are watching me ??? And if so, WHY???

I am a dishwasher so to speak, why any interest in me?

Why did they tell Girlground to get away from me, and to disappear from my twitter page?

If they did, and I must think they did because of all the traffick on my twitter page here in one day?

I am serious about this crap happened today, and I just wonder why any interest in me? This whole thing stinks, and I smell a rat, and smells like confusion, and that signals me that it is directed by the Global elite intelligent agencies?

But my question still is why? I am a nobody in the scheme of things, a very average person just trying to make it through another day?

And all this started when Girlground asked to follow my tweets, and now she has disappeared from my page?

hypnotize I have to clue fortune teller

Any and all input will be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: I GOT A MESSAGE TODAY   I GOT A MESSAGE TODAY Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 9:24 pm

All this activity happened in a 2 hour period. I do know and understand that the global elite has more money than anyone, and so them spending time and money sending me messages can be understood that they have plenty of cash to throw away, so today they are wasting some on me I guess?

My name on twitter is Gabe Gabriel @gabegabriel49 if anyone wants to see the post I wrote to Girlground about her odd behavior today.

She has not responded as of this post. I posted to her earlier today around noon my time.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: I GOT A MESSAGE TODAY   I GOT A MESSAGE TODAY Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 11:45 pm

Gabe, I tell you something interesting here. Whether I buy a book from a bookshop or go to the library and look for murder novels, fiction; time and time again it is fascinating to me that these so called fiction crime novelists end up writing in their books about the CIA, FBI, MI5 and the rest of the world's countries and conspiracies. Is it synchronicity, it has got me beat.

But I know from what I have read that the elite and the covert agencies have billions of dollars channelled to their operations and have super computers that can download every single thing about you these days and they do this on everyone on a daily basis.

With all love and respect to our kerm, I know for a fact they cover all the forums that might have touchy subjects, even a small one like us and they can view any post they want at any time.

This goes for Facebook, twitter and all the rest. That line from the x-files comes back to haunt me all the time - Trust No One.

For a long time I've known that whatever we write here is recorded, just in case.

So I have a message for them if their reading this...............get your RVs to RV me and look right back to before when I was born to see where I came from before and then think very carefully before trying anything. And make sure you get your best, most trusted RVers, clairvoyants whoever to do this.

Just saying so you know who and what your dealing with.

Tell them to concentrate and put all their effort into looking at me before I came here, then make a report to your head.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: I GOT A MESSAGE TODAY   I GOT A MESSAGE TODAY Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 2:22 am

The internet is full of weird people Gabe and the perfect forum for them to be weird is on social networking sites.

I'd just put this down to just another weirdo doing what they know best and read nothing more into it than that.
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: I GOT A MESSAGE TODAY   I GOT A MESSAGE TODAY Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 8:52 am

I like your posts Sky. I am to suspicious of the Kenites, to just think this is just Internet weirdness, I know it could be, but I for one moment do not think that yesterday within 2 hours time, I went from 3 followers on twitter, to 6, that is like a giant flag waving at me.

I am not scared of the powers that be, the elite or the Kenites, like you I know who I am, I too am a child of the Most High God, and these people have no idea what they are getting into if they start messing with Gods Children. The Bible is very clear, God protects his Children, especially in these end times, the generation of the fig tree. So their Internet hi jinks is something I like looking into especially when it concerns me personally.

I know that yesterday the powers that be, the Kenites, was trying to intimidate me personally, by their manipulating my twitter account. I think it is humorous what they throw away money on, and shows what dumbasses, they are and wasteful.

And the other things you said about their having access to everything we write, no matter where it might be on the web is correct. I think everything I ever write, is copied somewhere and someone knows about it. They love to watch forums just like this one, because they can learn a lot from them.

The Kenites who are the powers that be, are so paranoid about their wealth, they think they have to watch everyone all the time for their own protection, because they know they are criminals, and their conscious will not allow them any PEACE TO BE ABLE TO REST, so they have to spy, to make themselves feel better.

The message in the scriptures today for the Kenites, is, God will destroy you if you even try to harm a Child of God Most High. God warns them over and over....and this too brings me great peace.

I loved your posts Sky, especially the part about where you were before you were here.....that is awesome.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: I GOT A MESSAGE TODAY   I GOT A MESSAGE TODAY Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 1:56 pm

skywatcher wrote:
The internet is full of weird people Gabe and the perfect forum for them to be weird is on social networking sites.

I'd just put this down to just another weirdo doing what they know best and read nothing more into it than that.

This. Actually reminds me of my wedding speech. I mentioned how we met online, a place full of trolls and weirdo's LOL

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: I GOT A MESSAGE TODAY   I GOT A MESSAGE TODAY Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 3:16 pm

Reunite wrote:
skywatcher wrote:

This. Actually reminds me of my wedding speech. I mentioned how we met online, a place full of trolls and weirdo's LOL

That is very cool, found a diamond in the pool of trolls.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: I GOT A MESSAGE TODAY   I GOT A MESSAGE TODAY Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 1:28 am

I'm positive there are loads of genuine people out there. The internet is full of people from all walks of life.

The sad part is that the nutters always seem to creep through the cracks and this is what we see. However, the genuine ones have higher agendas and keep in the background.

If you did deep enough and sort the chaff from the wheat, you will find what you're looking for.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: I GOT A MESSAGE TODAY   I GOT A MESSAGE TODAY Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 12:29 pm

Well said Sky.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: I GOT A MESSAGE TODAY   I GOT A MESSAGE TODAY Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 12:38 pm

Here is the link for the creepy web site that is following my tweets.

http://globalconflictanalysis.com/
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: I GOT A MESSAGE TODAY   I GOT A MESSAGE TODAY Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 3:18 am

Maybe they like what you say and want to learn more???
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: I GOT A MESSAGE TODAY   I GOT A MESSAGE TODAY Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 7:09 am

skywatcher wrote:
Maybe they like what you say and want to learn more???

I would like to think that way Sky, but since I talk about God and what the scriptures say on my page so much, I am naturally suspicious of anyone or web site that wants to know what I am talking about just because of what the scriptures do say. The scriptures clearly teach that if you are a follower of GOD MOST HIGH and speak his word, that the world will hate you just as they hated Y'shua Messiah, that is why I am suspicious.

If Global Conflict Analasys wants to learn from me, I just think the guy Craig Graham should get in touch with me personally, and tell me his intentions? I am really not worried about this because I know that GOD MOST HIGH is my protector as long as I am doing what I am called to do.

The only reason I bring it up is because of the way the Kenites/the New World Order sets people up in order to eliminate people they do not like. But even with that, GOD MOST HIGH has my back as long as I am obidient to do what he says for me to do, so I lose no peace or sleep from this guy Craig Graham.

I am only suspicious because I have been taught to be.

According to Psalms chapter 2, God says all governments and rulers of this world hate God and his anointed, which are Gods children, that is where my suspicion comes from.

I thought about writing to him, but decided against it because I did not feel that I should engage them in any way at this point.

As they say, time will tell.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: I GOT A MESSAGE TODAY   I GOT A MESSAGE TODAY Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 9:41 pm

I went back to twitter the other day, and the creepy website that was following me, that global security network, decided to not follow me anymore.....LOL their name was gone from my list....all I can say is praise God.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I GOT A MESSAGE TODAY   I GOT A MESSAGE TODAY Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I GOT A MESSAGE TODAY
Page 1 of 1