the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

54 YEARS AGO TODAY

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

54 YEARS AGO TODAY Empty
PostSubject: 54 YEARS AGO TODAY   54 YEARS AGO TODAY Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 8:13 am

When I was 10 years old I was living out in the country away from any towns on my fathers cattle ranch. The sky's at night were very dark, every night without clouds were great viewing for looking at the night time wonders in space.

I was out laying on my back on our storm cellar 54 years ago tonight, and the geminid meteor storm took place while I was watching the sky.

As I was looking straight up above me I saw for several minutes thousands of shooting stars that looked like they were coming directly at me straight down and I actually thought that I might get hit by some of them it was so intense. I really was a little bit scared because I did not know what I was seeing? But I stayed there watching anyway and fought through the fear.

That night I fell in love with the dark sky's at night, and loved all things space related, it really did change my life in a way?? That was when I started thinking about God and was God sending the meteors because it was such a beautiful sight to watch?

As I watched the meteors coming at me, it seemed they were all coming from a central point directly above me, a very small area and as the meteors fell they fell like I was in the middle of a cone with the small part of the cone right above me and I was at the bottom in the middle of the big part of the cone....it was awesome and I have never seen anything like it since that night.

Here is a picture that is a little bit similar to what a I saw, except my viewing was a hundred times more intense than this picture is showing.

54 YEARS AGO TODAY 59ab84708a9b760c79d86da7e4bb5639_zpsf1ad8462
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

54 YEARS AGO TODAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: 54 YEARS AGO TODAY   54 YEARS AGO TODAY Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 5:17 pm

I posted this at the time stamp that equals 13. Interesting today is Friday the 13 th. My first post here was the number 13.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

54 YEARS AGO TODAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: 54 YEARS AGO TODAY   54 YEARS AGO TODAY Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 1:56 am

In England, we are so heavily sprayed with chemtrails that we can't even see the sky, let alone view meteors! I'd love to see something like that. Strange how some memories stay with you forever.
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

54 YEARS AGO TODAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: 54 YEARS AGO TODAY   54 YEARS AGO TODAY Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 1:09 pm

Yeah Sky, I'll never forget that night, it was amazing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

54 YEARS AGO TODAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: 54 YEARS AGO TODAY   54 YEARS AGO TODAY Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

54 YEARS AGO TODAY
Page 1 of 1