the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE PLEASURES OF LIFE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

THE PLEASURES OF LIFE Empty
PostSubject: THE PLEASURES OF LIFE   THE PLEASURES OF LIFE Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 11:19 pm

In the book of Isaiah chapter 65 it says,

Eye has not seen, nor has ear heard the things God has prepared for his children.

No human ear has any idea the glory of living without the evil influence of death and evil that the children of God Most High will not have throughout eternity, which is of course forever. I like all others are tired of disappointments, tired of being tired, tired of our loved ones leaving us while we are alive, tired of failing.

The wonderful part is, God knows you and me fail, that is a given if you create someone that you know will do this. God made us knowing we would fail. Is that sadistic? Of course not, it is free will, so YOU AND ME can decide who we want to believe during our free will existence, God or something else?

It is our choice, which is real cool indeed.

To only imagine a universe in which you can go where you want to when you want to, and with who you want to?

Cool indeed, you can go anywhere anytime without the possibility of trouble and or death lurking after you.

You can be the master of planets, the co-creator of systems, the heir of all things, and you can do with them as you wish, because you will not be influenced by any evil influence that would contradict your efforts.

The primary direction of your efforts would be what helps the most of and for your loved ones, your family.

What if you could create life as say for example, humans, on a 3D planet, and you wanted to be like God and love all of your creation and bring them into the knowledge that you have?

What would you do if you found a planet that had mountains of beautiful gemstones that were of no particular monetary value to your way of thinking, but would make a lot of your family members happy to have some just because they were so beautiful, and you could get them easily?

What if you found a whole planet of fresh fish, and you knew of a planet where some may be starving to death?

What if you found a planet of people lost to what the reality of evil is, and wanted to teach them differently about living evil free?

What if you had the power of life, and could give it to whom you wanted?

What would we do if we saw evil winning on a planet, where they knew not the truth?

What would we do, if we found a planet of beings that were seeking the truth, and you knew it, so what would you do?

What if you found the evil that was with you for so long in life, found it somewhere else in the universe?

What would we do?

The possibilities are endless. The possibilities are forever, the reality is yours to create.

This is the manifest destiny of the Children of The Most High God, The God of Love.

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

THE PLEASURES OF LIFE Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE PLEASURES OF LIFE   THE PLEASURES OF LIFE Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 10:40 am

I can't help myself.....LOL I love to go into the imagination of what can be... peace
Back to top Go down

THE PLEASURES OF LIFE
Page 1 of 1