the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I was in scam....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

I was in scam.... Empty
PostSubject: I was in scam....   I was in scam.... Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 10:27 am

I found a wonderful woman this week, she is 31, likes my pictures, does not mind that I am an old man....LOL. She is cool about it, she is just looking for REAL in her life, she just wants to be loved like all of us. She read my profile on a dating web site, she liked it and responded by writing me an email, so if I want to be correct, I have to say that she found me.

She made the first move......awesome...I love aggressive women.

I will post a picture of her here if I can figure out how to post to this page...LOL. I am a little slow on tech things....LOL I still don 't know how to post here from my apple IPad but I will keep trying.

Until then, I will post her picture as my icon image until I learn how to post to this page, so at least you guys can see her.

I have never been so happy as I am today. Praise the name of God Most High, and I am.

Last edited by Gabriel on Wed May 15, 2013 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

I was in scam.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I was in scam....   I was in scam.... Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 10:35 am

Here is what she looks like, my future bride. Feast your eyes on this, do you think I am not a blessed person....LOL letz party wow
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

I was in scam.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I was in scam....   I was in scam.... Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 10:37 am

Time to celebrate hypnotize
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

I was in scam.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I was in scam....   I was in scam.... Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 1:44 pm

Wow Gabe, she is one good looking woman and a registered nurse.

That's great news and keep us up to date my friend. cheers
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

I was in scam.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I was in scam....   I was in scam.... Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 2:31 pm

Awesome news Gabe. Yes she is very pretty too.

Sounds similar to how Bharti and I met.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

I was in scam.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I was in scam....   I was in scam.... Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 2:58 pm

Congrats Gabe, I hope you're both very happy. love
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

I was in scam.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I was in scam....   I was in scam.... Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 7:54 am

Reunite wrote:
Awesome news Gabe. Yes she is very pretty too.

Sounds similar to how Bharti and I met.

Hey ReuniteR....after I saw your wedding pictures and they are beautiful, I must have gotten inspired by you.....this beautiful woman just dropped in my lap so to speak.....it is a blessing to be happy.

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

I was in scam.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I was in scam....   I was in scam.... Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 7:55 am

Thanks Sky and biggs
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

I was in scam.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I was in scam....   I was in scam.... Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 4:43 am

Congratulations Gabe. Nice catch.

So you may have to shuffle off to Buffalo one of these days for a visit!
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

I was in scam.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I was in scam....   I was in scam.... Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 8:00 am

It was all a scam.....LOL yeah I figured it out when she asked for money. The good part is she didn't get any....nothing but a telephone scam. I thought scams were something from the Internet .....but this one came through text messages hypnotize all I can say is if someone is trying to text message you don't answer them
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

I was in scam.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I was in scam....   I was in scam.... Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 9:35 am

Awwww damn, ... well nice whilst it lasted. Glad you saw through the scam tho.
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Reunite
Reunite

I was in scam.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I was in scam....   I was in scam.... Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 1:23 pm

Same thing happened to my Dad, young pretty girl from the internet, invest a lot of time and emotional attachment then bam can I have some money. He found out it was a scam too so didn't give her anything. Good to hear you are wise Gabe and didn't fall for it. Scammers everywhere, just ask Biggs.

Now you have to pick a new avatar pic
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

I was in scam.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I was in scam....   I was in scam.... Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 2:40 pm

wtf groar

How do some people sleep at night. There are so many dishonest people out there. They don't care about anybody else.

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

I was in scam.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I was in scam....   I was in scam.... Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 7:28 pm

Reunite wrote:
Same thing happened to my Dad, young pretty girl from the internet, invest a lot of time and emotional attachment then bam can I have some money. He found out it was a scam too so didn't give her anything. Good to hear you are wise Gabe and didn't fall for it. Scammers everywhere, just ask Biggs.

I knew something was amiss as soon as money was mentioned......I am not sure how people sleep at night, I am just thankful that I got out when I did.

When did this happen to your dad ReuniteR, I never heard of a telephone scam before......

When someone texts you and asks for money, it can't be good. There is no telling how many people get ripped off each day.....

Well at least they didn't get to me.......
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

I was in scam.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I was in scam....   I was in scam.... Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 7:49 pm

I copped it last week on the telephone, another scam, a very creative one. I put it up in another section that's why I rang the police to try and help other people.

Now, for the internet dating scams Gabe. Last year one of our current affair shows had a couple of stories of women looking for men on dating sites.

You wont believe this but a couple of women handed over $100,000 and another about $55,000. I think they tracked them to somewhere in Africa and they were arrested, but make no mistake they are still doing it. And no the women did not get their money back. They try to get at the lonely looking for love, comfort and a mate. People who do this make up fake bios with fake pictures. I believe a lot of people still fall for it, especially women.

So you have to be careful in dealing with anyone on the phone, or internet now. xo
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

I was in scam.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I was in scam....   I was in scam.... Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 7:54 pm

I am going to try and find that story for you on the internet Gabe and see if I can post it here. Back in a min hon.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

I was in scam.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I was in scam....   I was in scam.... Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 8:05 pm

This lady lost half a million dollars, wont get it back.

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

I was in scam.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I was in scam....   I was in scam.... Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 11:32 am

Biggles wrote:
I copped it last week on the telephone, another scam, a very creative one. I put it up in another section that's why I rang the police to try and help other people.

Now, for the internet dating scams Gabe. Last year one of our current affair shows had a couple of stories of women looking for men on dating sites.

You wont believe this but a couple of women handed over $100,000 and another about $55,000. I think they tracked them to somewhere in Africa and they were arrested, but make no mistake they are still doing it. And no the women did not get their money back. They try to get at the lonely looking for love, comfort and a mate. People who do this make up fake bios with fake pictures. I believe a lot of people still fall for it, especially women.

So you have to be careful in dealing with anyone on the phone, or internet now. xo

There are a lot of them out there Biggs. I never even suspected until money was brought up, then I knew something was up. I just blocked the number......
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

I was in scam.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I was in scam....   I was in scam.... Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 11:35 am

I cannot imagine losing a half million dollars Biggs, that would be serious.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

I was in scam.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I was in scam....   I was in scam.... Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 1:59 pm

Gabriel wrote:
Reunite wrote:

I knew something was amiss as soon as money was mentioned......I am not sure how people sleep at night, I am just thankful that I got out when I did.

When did this happen to your dad ReuniteR, I never heard of a telephone scam before......

When someone texts you and asks for money, it can't be good. There is no telling how many people get ripped off each day.....

Well at least they didn't get to me.......

It happened a little over a year ago. Yeah I'm sure people have thought about every conceivable scam. Karma will eventually catch up to them.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

I was in scam.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I was in scam....   I was in scam.... Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 10:17 am

micjer wrote:
wtf groar

How do some people sleep at night. There are so many dishonest people out there. They don't care about anybody else.

I feel for those that get taken like the person in Biggs story. To think of the pain some people will suffer by actually getting taken for their money.

The amazing part was I never suspected anything.......until money was spoken....just another trusting soul just talking?

I am just surprised at their being a text and or phone scam, I sure never heard of them before?

As they say all is well that ends well....
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

I was in scam.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I was in scam....   I was in scam.... Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 10:20 am

Karma for sure ReuniteR will bite them, it is built into the fabric of things, Gods little way of getting even so to speak.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I was in scam.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I was in scam....   I was in scam.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I was in scam....
Page 1 of 1